You can get it from here:
- US version
- Patch v2.1
- Fully working music from the original CD (ripped audio tracks as .ogg & working with "winmm.dll")
- In-game music working fine without looping
- Game executables modified to support the following resolutions
1280 x 720
1366 x 768
1920 x 1080
Should you encounter any problems just replace game executables with the non-patched ones from game directory - "~Backup" folder.
If in game the tyres of the vehicle aren't visible then try configuring the graphics with "Primary Display Adapter"
If no graphic adapters are shown then try installing/updating your graphic card's drivers or install nGlide.
If you use nGlide wrapper as a display adapter you might have incorrect resolution, in such case replace the game executables as mentioned above.
YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY RUN THE CONFIG SHORTCUT FIRST OR THE GAME WILL NOT RUN
While configuring the display settings your display may flicker and the config setup may stop working, in such case try again and again until it works
- Redefined keyboard buttons to use W,A,S,D while driving, R-Shift to spin wheels & Space key for handbrake
- Works with Windows 10
Repack v2 changelog:
- Enabled cheats screen
- Maxed out graphics settings
- Added AppCompat flags in the registry for Desktop Window Manager - 8 and 16 bit mitigation (DWM8And16BitMitigation)
Without this the game configuration wouldn't start on some systems
Run the setup, install, configure & play
Have fun and let me know what you think!
P.S. Since this game is abandonware I hope I haven't broken the site rules