Discussion for Driver: San Francisco (2011)
By Nikusakken
Yeah, yeah. We all know that Driver 4 vs. Driver 5 discussion. But in your opinion, what will be the next Driver game?

IMO, I think that it'll be called simply Driver. No 4 or 5 or any subtitle. Your thoughts?
By Fireboyd78
Nick Brasil wrote:Yeah, yeah. We all know that Driver 4 vs. Driver 5 discussion. But in your opinion, what will be the next Driver game?

IMO, I think that it'll be called simply Driver. No 4 or 5 or any subtitle. Your thoughts?

It would be pointless, because the first Driver is called well..Driver...with the motto "You Are The Wheelman"

So yea, stupid.
By Nikusakken
But I mean as a rebirth of the series. Of course, following Tanner and his adventures. But at the same time, a rebirth to the series and forget the "dark past" left in the last two games.

And you CL, in your opinion, what will be the next Driver name?
By cleone
DrIVer is what the name should be since it is getting back on track with Tanner.
By SnaffleJBean
Registration Days Posts
I'm thinking Driver as well.
By cleone
SnaffleJBean wrote:I'm thinking Driver as well.
There are a lot of people who are thinking that.
By cleone
bb_42001 wrote:I am thinking, DrIVer: Down Under
Down Under? Where did you come up with that random thing? That just does not sound right.
By cleone
bb_42001 wrote:Australia is usually refered to as " Down Under".. so not very random
So DrIVer: Australia is what you are saying?
By madness
chrisl121212 wrote:DrIVer is what the name should be since it is getting back on track with Tanner.
I don't think tanner is coming back!
One of Reflections employees new years resolution was to kill tanner off and they did that successfully but it's still possible to see him back.
Peter Young, Tools Manager, Ubisoft's Reflections Studio: wrote:"Last year's resolution was to finally kill off Tanner. This year our concerns turn to living; our resolution is to become more energy efficient."
bb_42001 wrote:Australia is usually refered to as " Down Under".. so not very random
But in Australia it isn't refereed as down under is it?
Then they'd have to rename it for Australians.
DrIVer: Australia, it'll remind me too much of the movie Australia.
By Smiler
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
I would like to see the name 'DrIVer: You are the wheelman' if they were to bring tanner back...

but if they've killed tanner off... well, I should just forget about the Driver series now... tanner was a great character, and the personallity seemed perfect for the games...

if they are just gonna make characters like TK, then I'm already sure that Driver is gonna see its final release very soon.
By emmetmcl
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I think we're pretty sure it will be Driver 4, whether it'll be written DRIVER or just Driver 4.
Now all we need is a game.
By Klancnik777
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
yep i cant wait for next DrIVer game

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4