[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Official System Requirements - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
News related to "Driver: Parallel Lines" can be created and located in here.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 17 posts
By Skeleton
i can't believe i'm getting 10-11fps per seconds with a 1.6 p4 512 ram and 256mb geforce 6200.

hopefuly when i upgrade my pc this problem will be solved :)
By Skeleton
1024*768
texture are at medium
anti alising is on
shader is at 2.
By Skeleton
i know but it doesn't look very nice at that resolution :D
By madness
and if you have a slow processor make sure you turn shader down to 1.x Because it uses up a lot of processing power.
By Skeleton
i tried but i got the same fps so i rechanged it to 2.0
By Coyote
They should release it for Mac, so I could play it on my computer too :P.
By madness
and how many games are released on mac's today, it's now commonly known that macs aren't good gaming pc's. They would be way better than pc's if developers actually spent some time making the games for the mac but they don't because no one will buy the game for mac.

Well people will buy it but it wouldn't be worth the development costs.
By Coyote
lol i know, but now people discover macs, cause they have an iPod, and they beginn to like it :)
By Skeleton
i'm really curious about the performance that i'll get from driver-parallel lines with my new pc :D

i hope i'll get 60 fps when everything is on maximum :)
By madness
I can give you an estimate if you tell me the system specs of your new pc!
at the moment I can put everything on high and get an average of 50fps.
By Skeleton
my pc will be like this:
intel core 2 duo e 4500- 2.2ghz
1gb ddr2 667mhz ram
geforce 7600 gt
200 gb sata hard disc
and i'll use 1024*768 resolution :D

i must have been get my pc today!
By madness
My pc's similar, a bit faster though. But I'm using the old technology faster so it should run almost as good as it runs for me!

Mine is a Dual Core 3Ghz making that 6Ghz in a way, making that 4500 = 6000. But I'm the old dual core method and your using the new core 2 duo! So my guess is it should run similar to me.

and that's around 30-60fps.

and maybe you should get driv3r on pc and start making some replays while recording them with fraps.
By Skeleton
just like you said i'm having 60 fps but i'm having only 20 fps on colin mcrea rally-dirt :cry: :D
By madness
I only get that on colin mcrae rally-dirt!
It's because it's more of a next generation game and pc's haven't caught up with the speeds of the consoles.

Well they have, there almost double but when you think about it the consoles don't have other things running in the background giving games the ability to run a lot better. That's why driv3r looks so good on a xbox with only 32mb video and 733mhz processor and won't even run on double that on the pc.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 17 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]