Modding discussion for Driver: Parallel Lines.
By JAY
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I had this in mind, but I thought: There were a lot of BurgerKing/McDonald's- Mods for GTA. Would be a little bit boring.
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Yeh, instead of making a Wendy's JAY should have made a Burger King or a McDonald's
I don't really know how popular burger king is over there. I definatly know there is a huge amount of mcdonalds though, i'm trying to find the figure somewhere in my last years english big as we studied supersize me for our film study and practical essay writing.

Anyway. I'm sure that different places will be made eventually. Like BK and McD. but wendy's is probably 2nd biggest over there i would imagine, we only have about 5 in NZ, i've never eaten in one before... Must try it one day.
By Coyote
Oh, Wendy's realy exists ? I didn't know that, I thought JAY imagined that ...
By Daltarin-Elite
Oh, Wendy's realy exists ? I didn't know that, I thought JAY imagined that ...
yeah it does. it musn't be a big thing in europe. I only think it's big in America and possibly australia i don't really remember. but when i went to auss I never saw a single Burger King. they're all called hungry jacks.
By Coyote
lol :P

here we have only Burger King's, McDondald's's and some other little things...
By JAY
Daltarin-Elite wrote:
Yeh, instead of making a Wendy's JAY should have made a Burger King or a McDonald's
I don't really know how popular burger king is over there. I definatly know there is a huge amount of mcdonalds though, i'm trying to find the figure somewhere in my last years english big as we studied supersize me for our film study and practical essay writing.

Anyway. I'm sure that different places will be made eventually. Like BK and McD. but wendy's is probably 2nd biggest over there i would imagine, we only have about 5 in NZ, i've never eaten in one before... Must try it one day.
Hmm, I heard from some friends that McDonald's and BurgerKing are not so popular in the US as in Europe. So I decided to make a Wendy's.

And yes, it really exists... :P
http://www.wendys.com/
By Coyote
JAY wrote:Hmm, I heard from some friends that McDonald's and BurgerKing are not so popular in the US as in Europe.
Strange … because both are american :S
JAY wrote:And yes, it really exists... :P
Yeh I know, I found it with Google yesterday.
By Sedans
Lets see. had McDonalds yesterday. Burger King today. LOL. But I hate Wendys, except for their frosty float. =)
By JAY
Ok, I'll make a BurgerKing, but no McDonalds... :D
By madness
I haven't eaten any junk food for ages, last thing I had was McDonalds two months ago to find their extra tiny big mac and seriously it's a lot smaller than they used to be.

Maybe I'll work on a McDonalds mod if your all interested in seeing.
I'll leave BurgerKing to "JAY". And we don't have burger-king down here. Here they call it Hungry Jacks. It's exactly the same but a different name.

So maybe I'll look into a Hungry Jacks mod too :P

Also I'll look into that patching thing hopefully tomorrow. As I've told some of you I've been busy this week getting back to school. This time around I plan for straight-A's. So I may be a little more quite than usual.

But I'm still dedicating a lot of time here modding dpl.
I also have found out many other modding possibilities.

I suggest you also check out the Any position tweak thread.
By Coyote
What about making in absolutely different ? To a tuning shop where you buy car parts or even a pet shop !
By madness
Well remember we are only limited to texture editing we cannot put any new physical elements. So we could only make what is already there look like a pet shop however we cannot make any new auditions (models).
By Daltarin-Elite
I like the idea of the Mcdonalds and burger king mods, but as for hungry jacks, if you haven't been to aussie you wouldn't know what it was and people would think, hey look what some idiot wrote on the Burger king sign. What about KFC though, i'm sure they have those in NY.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4