Discussion for Driver 2: Back on the Streets [EU] / Driver 2: The Wheelman is Back [US] (2000)
By cleone
A few years ago, some retard posted a cheat saying that in a circle road there was a Helicopter that you can ride. I spent weeks looking for it but never found it. Did anyone else ever here of this so called "cheat"?

EDIT: Since this topic went off topic, I changed the title and subject.
Last edited by cleone on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By PostalDude
Yes and if you believe it,you have to be a retard.with this games engine and draw distance,flyable jets and helis are impossible.
By cleone
Driv3rownz wrote:Yes and if you believe it,you have to be a retard.with this games engine and draw distance,flyable jets and helis are impossible.
I was 6 years old when I as looking for it. I didn't know any better.
By PostalDude
Of course,but if you are like 10 years old or more you would be retarded to think it is real.
By Nikusakken
I don't remember this fake cheat. I remember of others like guns, create-a-car, unlock London as a secret city. The only "fake" cheat that it true is the one to make rain in Havana.
By cleone
Nick Brasil wrote:I don't remember this fake cheat. I remember of others like guns, create-a-car, unlock London as a secret city. The only "fake" cheat that it true is the one to make rain in Havana.
I've heard of the guns one but not London and create-a-car. How do you make rain in Havana?
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Do a rain dance, then the heavens will open!
By Nikusakken
I suggest playing at night, as it's easier to do:

When you start in Havana, if I'm not mistaken, you can go to three ways: To the right, you enter the cemitery, the left the urban area of the city and in front. If you look carefully in the middle of the crossing, there a white dot. Get out of your car and stay over it. Press and hold "circle". The weather will change, and it will rain.

Sorry if I couldn't explain it better, I don't play this game in ages.
By cleone
Nick Brasil wrote:I suggest playing at night, as it's easier to do:

When you start in Havana, if I'm not mistaken, you can go to three ways: To the right, you enter the cemitery, the left the urban area of the city and in front. If you look carefully in the middle of the crossing, there a white dot. Get out of your car and stay over it. Press and hold "circle". The weather will change, and it will rain.

Sorry if I couldn't explain it better, I don't play this game in ages.
It worked. I wish it stayed in effect after you stepped out of the circle. It was easy to do.
Driver of DOOM wrote:Do a rain dance, then the heavens will open!
LOL! :lol: You inspired me to make this!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6szlr8
[/quote]
By Fireboyd78
I did the rain thing last night. Pretty neat to watch the realistic rain take into effect.
By cleone
I ran into another fake cheat last night. It said that there is a man in Vegas who will let you in a Strip Club and that "he is not always there". If it says "he is not always there", the cheat is not real. And listen to this one: Get all weapons
Complete the game 10 times on hard and then press and hold 0+L2+L1+R2+x.
submitted by jimmy :roll:
By Fireboyd78
I fell for the tank, weapons, and chopper cheats. lol. i was only 7 tho...
By cleone
CarLuver69 wrote:I fell for the tank, weapons, and chopper cheats. lol. i was only 7 tho...
I fell for that crap when I was 6. I don't get why people post that crap.
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Because they are spoons, deranged and corrupted by society to pervert simple cheating!!! :x

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4