Discussion for Driver: San Francisco (2011)
By Coyote
No it's not :P

Here's a picture of what the site will look like:

:[attachement removed]:
Last edited by Coyote on Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By teh_driver
Registration Days Posts
That looks a lot better =D
By Coyote

I removed so everybody can't see it :P
By madness
It did seem a bit slow but that would be my dial-up if it is slow for you then I guess it is the server.

Yes, as Coyote said there is a version of coyotes site on driver madness if things go wrong with his current host he can use the version he has here and release the link whenever it is ready to make public.

Whenever I see you online next, I might talk to you about a small difference with my browser compared to the image you had uploaded earleier.
By Coyote
The problem is I only see you on week-ends but tomorrow I'm on holiday and I'm not here anymore. So maybe you could pm me :?

And yes I know, the site is very slow, but that's what I'm working on …
By bryand751
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
i still cant on it it say it is under construcshon i only got on it one time.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
i meen what the **** doose :!: :!: :!: :!: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Coyote
… and it redirects you to the forum, yeh !

We're still working on the site, today we made the real forum (PHPBB2).
By madness
Coyote wrote:… and it redirects you to the forum, yeh !

We're still working on the site, today we made the real forum (PHPBB2).
So it would be a good idea to leave the previous forum up so people can copy the posts they made.

Or... if you have access to the database from the other site you could do a conversion. Converting all user and other database tables into the phpbb database.
By Coyote
I see you found the forum but I can't post there something doesn't work, damn, I wanted to answer but, no it doesn't work !
In the free chat post you made I wanted to post the following thing but I coudn't since t doesn't work :

Who ? Me ? I guess you mean me since we're alone here ! Well number 1 :D And the forum isn't even finished !
I planed to delete it and get an IPB, or I'm gonna get some adds OR I'm gonna get phpbb 3, but I don't like it I prefer phpbb2. phpbb3 looks horrible ( driver-4.phpbb.net ).
By madness
I think you should make up your mind, I prefer not to post on a forum I know will get deleted because it just wastes time ;(
By Coyote
phpbb 3 doesn't work … I think I'll keep phpbb 2.

But where do you have all this adds and mods for drivermadness from ? From phpbbhacks ?
By madness
try the official phpbb site. It's got more than any other php site and the stuff there you can achually trust because it's all been verified by developers before it's uploaded to their site.

Also I'm decided to use a forum which keeps on disappearing, all those posts everyone makes just disappears, it's kind of annoying, need a forum which will stay up forever and will never disappear.
By Coyote
I found about 10 mods on phpbb.com :?
By Coyote
Now they are about 10.000.000 :P
By Coyote
None of them or almost none of them I guess. Also, he is using the phpBB2 forum software, I'm using phpBB3.

However, I'm gonna close Driver-4.com soon, I have no time for Driver stuff.
By Nikusakken
I am the mod there. Moonchild is also a mod there, but he's never there...
By Nikusakken
I don't know if I'm allowed to say why he's going to close the site. If he allows me, I can say something.
By madness
bb_42001 wrote:why close it with nick on the case!
Coyote already said why!, unless your trying to tell me something else. I cannot really understand.
Coyote wrote:However, I'm gonna close Driver-4.com soon, I have no time for Driver stuff.
Unfortunately I'm feeling the same way!
But I still want to get the DriverWiki started and out the way and then I can primarily leave it as a community project.

I still plan to keep Driver Madness up forever, ads should pay for some of the hosting costs plus I use Driver Madness webspace for some unrelated things too which I'll need to keep in the future.

Coyote if your interested, I'm happy to achieve driver-4.com somewhere on driver madness. If your just going to close it down and delete it. Unless you decide to achieve it somewhere yourself.
By Coyote
I wanted to open a site about the beta versions and stuff like that, secrets you know, then I had the idea to open a Driver Site but there's already one ( this one ) and I will never delete Driver-4.com, I have all the files on localhost and I hope that I will never loose them. If once day it has been decided that the next Driver will be called Driver 5, I may open Driver-5.com, who knows :D.

I'm closing it because I have no time, and a lot of things don't work. My host sucks. And tu run a site and get members to need to invest your time in your site, and time is what I don't really have ...
By madness
Coyote wrote:I wanted to open a site about the beta versions and stuff like that, secrets you know, then I had the idea to open a Driver Site but there's already one ( this one ) and I will never delete Driver-4.com, I have all the files on localhost and I hope that I will never loose them. If once day it has been decided that the next Driver will be called Driver 5, I may open Driver-5.com, who knows :D.

I'm closing it because I have no time, and a lot of things don't work. My host sucks. And tu run a site and get members to need to invest your time in your site, and time is what I don't really have ...
I must admit this one doesn't do the best job, perhaps because I don't have much time to change they style and everything. But then again I'm starting to spend more time managing the DriverWiki and that will be the main source of news/information and this will primarily be used for community based discussion.
By Nikusakken
If there was someone here that could help you with this site with thoose stuffs (MySQL, HTML, etc...), we could have news things :)
By Nikusakken
Like me. I don't know anything about those web stuffs...

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4