Discussion for Driver: San Francisco (2011)
By Comaro
Registration Days
I've been wondering what will Ubisoft do for the Driver series since they acquired it, and I'm sure many Driver fans have been wondering too. It's possible that Ubisoft will make a new Driver game for us. But the question is, will Ubisoft deliver? I'm quite certain they will.

Ubisoft has a pretty good history and has a lot of new titles coming soon like Assassin's Creed, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic and Enchanted Arms, etc. I think Ubisoft might be a shine of open doors for the Driver franchise. lets hope so.

What are your thoughts on this?
By madness
The only problem is that UBISOFT hasn't ever published a driving game. But they picked a great driving game to start off with for sure.

I think that there might also be more chance of a PC version being published.
And we could hope for a mobile version to. EA games have always been the best at making mobile games. I recently tryed DRIVER: Vegas and that was the best. I also found out tanner did live in that game and it was out way before Parallel Lines. :)
By DriverAmir
Registration Days Posts
I think they will go back to some old and basics ideas.
You know: The classic modes
-Undercover
-Take A Ride
-Driving Games/Suvival, Checkpoint, Pursuit.......
But, of course with super soft HD quality graphics, and Hollywood sound-effects! And I can almost see that the (next-gen) Driver is going to be PERFECT! :D
(I can almost... not 100% :( )

(((parallel lines changed the gamplay, and the style of the game. DPL got a GTA like look. Turn on the Xbox, and you're in front of Ray's Garage or your safe house...:D - Just like GTA. ;) )))
By madness
Well hopefully reflections will go back to what they said when they created the origional DRIVER.

Some of the key features which they said i beleave is important includes:

Reflections is unparalleled in its development and utilisation of tools and engines designed to create racing games. Its particular areas of expertise include:
# Collision dynamics
# Car physics
# Multi-vehicle scenarios
# Photorealistic graphics
By Nfsmaster
Registration Days
Well, for example, Haze is coming out for the PS3 and the graphics look incredible. I'm pretty sure at this rate, Ubisoft will make the Driver series the game to get if they actually announce details soon. I guarantee it'll be mind-blowing because they've already taken so long to announce any details.
By Coyote
A Main menu like in Driver 1 !!

hi Comaro i know from somewhere, you made a news for mobman02 a year ago or something like that right ? (driver-dimension.com)

btw why does comaro has a picture in his signature --__--
By madness
Comaro must have added it himself, back when everything was working!
nfsmaster is from a Gamespot Driver Union! He posts news there and stuff like that. Similar to what we do here.

We also hope that the driver series will be as mind blowing as you think!

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4