Still, they are true and some people don't know some of these things. I didn't know the fifth one.@Razor440 Oh, I probably misunderstood. SryThis is all very well known by now.
Here i found more differents between PC and PS1 from Driver 1.
1. The Soundtrack in the Towns are different between PC and PS1. ( i like ps1 soundtrack more)
2. When you beat the game on PC, you can select all Cars on take a ride. On the PS1 version, it doesn´t work.
3. In the Mission Superfly Drive on PC the mission starts with dusk and in later on the Mission its night. On the PS1 version the mission already starts at night.
4. On the PC version driving around several different NPC cars in the town. On the PS1 version, there are only two different npc car types per town, but with different colors.
5. In the PS1 version the Hollywood Sign from LA did not appear. There is only a wall. On the PC there is the hollywood sign in Los Angeles,
this is my youtube channel, you can frickin have your english channel TO YOR SELFF
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ldhQ ... dwfXUdBZEA