Discussion for Driver [EU] / Driver: You are the Wheelman [US] (1999)
By madness
I'm just wondering what your favorite thing to do in Driver is?
Is it cruising around the streets of 4 amazing cities, is it a particular mission/car? Is it the amazing PC Version? or is it the game that started it all?
Last edited by madness on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Alberto
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Take a Ride mode! San Francisco and New York are the best cities! There are also a few cool driving modes, but i cant remember how you call them in english :P
By Mike Driver
Registration Days Posts
2 things:

- take a Ride in Miami and San Francisco - look for cool places, glitches and try crazy jumps.

- make my own checkpoint missions.
By JAY
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Making movies with the director mode.
By Mario
Registration Days Posts Avatar
take a ride - Miami Night and L.A.
By Lseven7
I like TAR and the restaurant smashing mission. I havent played it since i got XP (edit- just started again after reading http://www.drivermadness.p4h.biz/main/v ... highlight= and it works fine now :D ) , but san francisco was my favourite city.

PS - Madness, you said
do in Driver: 2 is?
dont you mean Driver: 1 :D
By madness
yeah, I made an error, but everyone missed it and put in their driver 1 favorite.

BTW: I fixed it and a couple of spelling errors.
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I haven't played Driver 1 in ages but i only ever did missions. I Never owned it. i just rented it so i saw TAR as a waste of time on a rental. but if anyone wants to sell me one on PS then be my guest.
By madness
The be honoust I think the game should be one of the free releases, a bit like all the other developers make their old games completely free, so I hope that someone from Reflections and UBISOFT spends a bit of time publicly releasing a freeware version of "Driver" it may as well be free because there not going to start reproducing them anymore, there is just a small few remains of the ones from Atari still new in the shelves and UBISOFT can't benefit from that now.
By Daltarin-Elite
What about Driver 2. do you know where i could get that from on PS because i sold it with my PS1 and i am so gutted. i loved that game, despite the fact i don't even know if it had a story.
By madness
It has a Undercover mode like all the drivers, well except Driver: Parallel Lines where your not a cop :P

Also if you want these games, I suggest you try something like eBAY.
I searched eBAY for you in your region but I couldn't find any results.
but it's always a good idea to search ebay once a week, because something will pop up one day and you'll be able to bid for it.
By Daltarin-Elite
we don't use Ebay in New Zealand. we use trade me. and in the Equatorial Republic of Yyut, well they're so advanced there they just think about driver and play the games in their heads.
By Sedans
hmm.... i like da cop car mission and taking a ride in Miami and NYC.
By Lseven7
madness wrote:It has a Undercover mode like all the drivers, well except Driver: Parallel Lines where your not a cop :P

Also if you want these games, I suggest you try something like eBAY.
I searched eBAY for you in your region but I couldn't find any results.
but it's always a good idea to search ebay once a week, because something will pop up one day and you'll be able to bid for it.
Daltarin-Elite wrote:we don't use Ebay in New Zealand. we use trade me. and in the Equatorial Republic of Yyut, well they're so advanced there they just think about driver and play the games in their heads.
Well you should have looked on trademe then: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/SearchR ... ype=Search

theres heaps of driver 1s & 2s on there for less than $10
By madness
That's all they cost new, if you can find them new.
I still find new PC copies of DRIVER, however the stores down here are at there last copies and I'm sure those copies have gone by now.
By Lseven7
i still see "budget" driver 1s on pc for $10 here, but the chance of getting a ps one new is highly unlikely.
By Tanner1970
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
I like make movies whit film director.
And
i like find all glitches.
By TannerDRiVER
Registration Days Posts
I it had mad races with the police on Miami and San Francisco. :specialdriver:
By T.K.
I like getting chased by the cops on Miami night. Very destructive. :mrgreen: :specialdriver:

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4