Discussion for Driver [EU] / Driver: You are the Wheelman [US] (1999)
By T.K.
Armed with ePSXe, Driver, Invincibility, [pec], and the ULTIMATE LEVITATION CHEAT, I explored Newcastle further on.

Findings:
1. The odd highway/track thing you see above you after you get off the green bridge isn't solid, and the top of it is invisible, and can see right through it to the ground, unlike the Miami highway, which is white on top.

2. Car modifier cheats make the Jaguar invisible.

3. If Reflections had moved the barriers back near the end of the actual road, there would be far more to explore.

4. The red bridge is about as interesting as a stick.

5. When you leave the road and go into no-man's land(hall of mirrors effect occurs), you actually go up. You can see the tops of buildings(or the lack thereof, really) and you fall back onto the road.

All in all, the Newcastle city is a bit more interesting with levitation.
By PostalDude
CJayC wrote:Armed with ePSXe, Driver, Invincibility, [pec], and the ULTIMATE LEVITATION CHEAT, I explored Newcastle further on.

Findings:
1. The odd highway/track thing you see above you after you get off the green bridge isn't solid, and the top of it is invisible, and can see right through it to the ground, unlike the Miami highway, which is white on top.

2. Car modifier cheats make the Jaguar invisible.

3. If Reflections had moved the barriers back near the end of the actual road, there would be far more to explore.

4. The red bridge is about as interesting as a stick.

5. When you leave the road and go into no-man's land(hall of mirrors effect occurs), you actually go up. You can see the tops of buildings(or the lack thereof, really) and you fall back onto the road.

All in all, the Newcastle city is a bit more interesting with levitation.
When ever I try to use the car modifier cheats,f***ing gay PEC says it is invalid:here is the code:
D00A 7A44 0044
8009 6290 0001
D00A 7A44 0048
8009 6290 0002
D00A 7A44 0041
8009 6290 0003
D00A 7A44 0042
8009 6290 0004

Can you post the one you use???
By Fireboyd78
P.E.C doesnt do sh*t for my copy of Driver. Its so god damn gay.
By T.K.
That's weird.

make sure you use the right one. My compy of Driver is 1.1, and onlt some codes that come with it work.

the 1.1 Car modifier code(the last digit changes from 0 to 4, and 4 only works in NY): 8009683C 000? (?=variable digit)
By PostalDude
I don't have NY unlocked.....crap! can you pm me your savestate for the game?
By T.K.
I downloaded my save state from GameFAQs. Just download the warhawk one.
By PostalDude
CJayC wrote:I downloaded my save state from GameFAQs. Just download the warhawk one.
K,thanks! :D
By madness
CJayC wrote:Armed with ePSXe, Driver, Invincibility, [pec], and the ULTIMATE LEVITATION CHEAT, I explored Newcastle further on.
I managed to do some of this stuff on the PC version without levitation.
I cannot exactly remember what I did. But I managed to use random co-ordinates outside the level. :)

But I'm sure Levitating like my Indian teacher thinks he can do, would be fun! I've been wanting to try Levitation with Driver: Parallel Lines for some time now.
By T.K.
I wanna try it with D2, but that code is friggin huge.
By PostalDude
Lucky bastards.....least your driver codes work. :P (I was kidding bout the bastards part).
By someone972
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
On the PC version you can get out of the usuall drivable area by sneaking between the bridge and a post (leads to water) next to the sign where you start.
By PostalDude
someone972 wrote:On the PC version you can get out of the usuall drivable area by sneaking between the bridge and a post (leads to water) next to the sign where you start.
Yep,done that multiple times.
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
If anyone cares, the red bridge is the swing bridge and the green one is the Tyne Bridge, built as a practice run for the Sydney harbor bridge (can anyone see the likeness :?: ) I always wanted to make the level bigger as its a pretty poo representation of the actual city, as are most of the levels i presume! Damn my lack of 3d programming knowlage!
By Fireboyd78
Who knows, if we get 3d model information cracked and exportable, we might see these maps in midtown madness 2 and the like.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4