Free-for-all discussion!
By Miller
I like the Driver 2 pictures you made and the one with the school bus. What game are those last images taken from, where you can paint the car and stuff?
By Biscaynes
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Thanks for the comment. The one with the school bus is my recent drawing.

The game is called Test Drive: Eve Of Destruction also known as Driven' to Destruction. It was released for ps2 and xbox only. I was passing this game along with DPL on cousin's husband's(lol I dunno how it's called) xbox. It took me ages to draw Tanner in detail!
Last edited by Biscaynes on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Miller
I thought those last pictures from that game were showing graphics that had been imported or loaded or whatever to the game. You drew that stuff with the game's vehicle painting feature or something? That's majorly impressive. Wow, man. What a trip.

I like that emblem painting thing they have in the Armored Core games I bought for the PS1. It is kind of funny because during the replays you can watch of your arena battles the (SP) player is situated on the left side of the screen in the camera view that shows a side view of the mechs fighting, so your rig is viewed from its right, but the emblem decals you paint for it are placed on the left shoulder instead of the right shoulder of the arm parts. So, you cannot admire them in the replay unless you equip your mech with this one particular missile launcher thing that has panels visible from the side, both sides of which have the emblem decal placed upon them in game. Man, I really need to learn how to make better sentences.

Thank you for the reply and the images of your artwork, man.
By Biscaynes
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Miller wrote:I thought those last pictures from that game were showing graphics that had been imported or loaded or whatever to the game. You drew that stuff with the game's vehicle painting feature or something? That's majorly impressive. Wow, man. What a trip.
exactly, painting feature. Thanks, man! :)
Miller wrote:Man, I really need to learn how to make better sentences.
Ha Ha!) Me too, I'm not a native speaker
By Wheelman75
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Miller wrote:I thought those last pictures from that game were showing graphics that had been imported or loaded or whatever to the game. You drew that stuff with the game's vehicle painting feature or something? That's majorly impressive. Wow, man. What a trip.
Yeah, the vehicle painting feature in that game is awesome. Unfortunately, there are two drawbacks: 1. This drawing feature is only available in Career mode. 2. You can't save these custom designs & use them in regular racing.
By max.thunder
I specially like that drawing,very well done with a lot of details,good job
Driven2Vegas21251 wrote:Image
By max.thunder
I'll post it soon,i can't find it,i will gonna search it in my house
By Fireboyd78
The 2nd one is the GSX, and the first one is imaginary. Actually, I thought of the first one as the Las Vegas secret blue pickup truck. I just went along with it, I didn't have anything in mind. I don't know what "staffed" means, though.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4