[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
GTA V - Page 5 - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Because video games are fun.
By Olanov
I'm not bored of it. Then again, I rarely do get bored of stuff. I'm a boring type of person.
By 0takumetalhead
Nice work, Olli!
Personally not regretting selling V though, money I got out of it is spend on Metro Last Light's season pass and some other stuff on PSN.
Rockstar should remake 2.
By VAIMAHDO
GTA IV multiplayer (PSN) Was such an enjoyable experience for me! (2010-september 2013 RIP) It was so random and alive! So fun and so silly... I was scared GTA IV was going to be left (It has) And was hoping GTA V will take that feeling on multiplayer. I sadily find it is so very rarely. It's just killing sprees and spawn killing all the time. Such a bland experience.
By Olanov
I found a friend to play GTA Online with and I can safely say that I've had so much more fun than being alone. Couple of new pics incoming:

Netman on the left, me on the right.

We also had this pretty amazing situation occur in Sandy Shores. We wanted to make a quick buck and figured we'd hit the local convenience store. Okay, we walk inside and hold up the clerk, everything is good until... The clerk pulled a shotgun on us, forcing us to blow him away. That gave the sheriff's office enough time to arrive and surround the store. We figured the best plan was to hold out and pick them off one by one, clear some space for us to make our getaway. We fought for a minute or two and made a run for it. Our plan was to split up: one keeps the cops on his tail and the one with less heat goes to the airport. It worked, Netman got the plane and lost his wanted level. As I was struggling to lose the police on the ground we came up with a plan. He would land the plane for me at the airport and I would make a switch after getting some distance between the police and myself.

Here's pictures in order of the switch:

Me coming in with the stolen Sheriff's car.

Just done making the switch:

Taking off and escaping:

It was simply amazing.
By Steerclear
Nice to see you enjoying GTA V Online, and an awesome moment of madness you had there. I find (at the moment) it can be a bit hit and miss online, unless you go round causing chaos, but it can make it 10 times better playing it with a friend. TEAMWORK lol . It's quite obvious that they've decided to focus mainly-ish on the multiplayer side of things this time round. However I've heard that there are DLC's incoming for both story-line and online (heists a well known one for online) can't wait to see what else they've got in store.
By Wheels
Hello again, San Andreas!

(and still, no turning steering wheel)

CANNOT WAIT FOR PC VERSION.
By VAIMAHDO
I've noticed and found so many oversights around in this game. (Flying dirt, plants) and came across a few structures with some sides or legs of them not touching the ground.
By Olanov
I would say the amount of tuning options right now contributes to the car looking alive, knowing how different they can look.
By VAIMAHDO
Dam! This kills the PS3/Xbox 360 version! See? We all knew a PC version was to be announced soon enough! Screw this, I'm selling all of my older computers (Besides my 2000 SONY VAIO PCV, 1998 COMPAQ ARMADA M700) If I sell what I have, I would have $450!!! I want to at least end up with a core i3 processor.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 5 of 8
  • 214 posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]