Because video games are fun.
By squeaky
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
OK so liek my mom wouldn't get me any GTA games when I was younger and now that I'm older I watched some videos to try to determine which GTA game would be most suitable for a 10 year old (plz note I AM NOT 10). The one I found most suitable was LCS. Does that have much worse content then lots of violence and cussing?
By Nikusakken
Hum... I never played LCS, but as far I'm concerned, the most "suitable" GTA is the first one, but I'm not sure...
By T.K.
You're very lucky.
I have that game and enjoy it very much.
Some bad content is:
You can get a costume where Toni wears only boxers and socks (EPIC LOLZ)
A level and minigame where you attack people on a boat with a chainsaw. Costume resembling Jason Voorhees/a Skinz from Manhunt.
Leone's wife being a complete sl*t(please excuse that, mods)
Murder of celebrities
OFFICER DOWN!
And the loads of sexual jokes you can expect from R*.

And WTF would you ask if it's good for a 10yo if yaren't one?
By roupe93
Registration Days Posts Avatar
this game was only to make a game for PSP... and man, you dont want to know how much monney they made on the guys who bought a PSP and bought this game, then they released it on ps2 and i belive xbox... well i bought it for ps2, its 80% ripoff GTA3, but it have new story and characters..
By Coyote
The game is awesome, I love the city.
By roupe93
Registration Days Posts Avatar
well.. i like liberty city and vice city (town) better then san andreas, but if we talk "game", they should make it more complicated like san andreas..
By Nikusakken
In terms of storyline, I take GTA III over any other. I like the "GTA 3 guy" for being speechless and the revenge storyline.
By madness
Nick Brasil wrote:I like the "GTA 3 guy" for being speechless and the revenge storyline.
Now they need to put TK *06 in there and they both get revenge towards each other. I think TK would turn out to be a more interesting character.

Perhaps squeaky would ask this because he has a brother who is also ten that wants to play these games

I think GTA:LCS was a complete rip-off and I never completed it.
Same for GTA:VCS, I have no idea why I even purchased it.
They should have added much more to the city rather than a complete copy with very view changes. Other than characters and storyline.
By cleone
squeaky wrote:OK so liek my mom wouldn't get me any GTA games when I was younger and now that I'm older I watched some videos to try to determine which GTA game would be most suitable for a 10 year old (plz note I AM NOT 10). The one I found most suitable was LCS. Does that have much worse content then lots of violence and cussing?
Liberty City Stories is one of the MOST inappropriate GTA games. If you are looking at new GTA games, I would recommend GTA3 because the ESRB says that there is no sex in there and it is not very gory. If you want any GTA game, GTA2 is the most appropriate. It was only rated Teen by the ESRB.
By squeaky
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
Well, I've grown up about a year :P and I am no longer paranoid about the ratings seeing how age-appropriate even GTA:SA is. I've also played LCS since posting this, and I don't find it as the most innapropriate at all.
Perhaps squeaky would ask this because he has a brother who is also ten that wants to play these games
actually, I used the number 10 (I am currently 13 and was about 12 1/2) because that's about the age-appropriateness of games my mom allowed me to play at that time.

Right now, for an update, I have 2, VC and SA and I had also rented LCS before. Once I get a new computer I am also getting IV, and I am also planning to get Chinatown Wars. I also have the original Call of Duty (which is all my computer can run) and I play SOCOM and other Call of Duty games on other consoles pretty regularily.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4