Moderator: cleone

By Wheelman75
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
As an added bonus, I've also included unmarked versions of those two cop cars so you can make your own designs if you want:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By cleone
Very nice cars Wheelman75! They are amazing! You have talent. Keep up the hard work. I'm gonna use the cars in my game.
By Wheelman75
chrisl121212 wrote:Very nice cars Wheelman75! They are amazing! You have talent. Keep up the hard work. I'm gonna use the cars in my game.
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. Those took me a few days to draw.

However, only the blue & white Camaro/Firebird/Trans Am works in my game. All the other cars are still the normal cars instead of my special cars. I have no idea why this happens.

OTHER NOTE: The 1977-78 Dodge Monaco/Plymouth Fury could also be a 1975-76 Dodge Coronet/Plymouth Fury. All of these cars used the same body, but with different headlight/grille designs.
By cleone
Wheelman75 wrote:
chrisl121212 wrote:Very nice cars Wheelman75! They are amazing! You have talent. Keep up the hard work. I'm gonna use the cars in my game.
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. Those took me a few days to draw.

However, only the blue & white Camaro/Firebird/Trans Am works in my game. All the other cars are still the normal cars instead of my special cars. I have no idea why this happens.

OTHER NOTE: The 1977-78 Dodge Monaco/Plymouth Fury could also be a 1975-76 Dodge Coronet/Plymouth Fury. All of these cars used the same body, but with different headlight/grille designs.
I told you in another topic about this. So far you can only mod your Take a Ride car. In later versions you will be able to mod all the cars. It takes a long time to make mods be supported.
By Wheelman75
chrisl121212 wrote:I told you in another topic about this. So far you can only mod your Take a Ride car. In later versions you will be able to mod all the cars. It takes a long time to make mods be supported.
Oh well, at least the stock vehicle sprites made a great reference point for my new cars.
By Wheelman75
Even though they can't be modified, I made new replacements for the generic Mission 1 car & gangster cars:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Fireboyd78
Wheelman, if you're so talented, why not make some textures for Driver? We have the texture editor, and if you need any textures, we will gladly supply you with them.
By cleone
Dr. Doom wrote:Wheelman, if you're so talented, why not make some textures for Driver? We have the texture editor, and if you need any textures, we will gladly supply you with them.
Nobody cares about the DTE anymore.

Wheelman, keep making replacements. I would like to make a request: a 1979 Pontiac Firebird.
By cleone
PostalDude wrote:Image
That's my favorite car: a 1979 Pontiac Firebird.
By T.K.
I care about the DTE. I think it's pretty cool, although I'll probably never use it
By Wheelman75
chrisl121212 wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:Wheelman, if you're so talented, why not make some textures for Driver? We have the texture editor, and if you need any textures, we will gladly supply you with them.
Nobody cares about the DTE anymore.

Wheelman, keep making replacements. I would like to make a request: a 1979 Pontiac Firebird.
Well, there's already a second-gen Camaro/Firebird/Trans Am in the game, but I suppose I could make another.
By T.K.
You should do some texures for DTE. I might actually use it
By Wheelman75
T.K. wrote:You should do some texures for DTE. I might actually use it
I have the DTE on my computer, but I'm busy playing Driver: Parallel Lines & drawing new cars for DrIVer: Russia, so it'll be a while before I actually start regularly messing around with the texture editor.
By Wheelman75
More new vehicles courtesy of the Wheelman Motor Plant! Check back soon for more!
Last edited by Wheelman75 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
By cleone
Wheelman75 wrote:More new vehicles courtesy of the Wheelman Motor Plant! Check back soon for more!
you are really talented. I enjoy seeing your work. I just wish that you weren't the only one.

BTW, soon you are going to have to shrink the cars to work with the new version of the game.
By Wheelman75
chrisl121212 wrote:
Wheelman75 wrote:More new vehicles courtesy of the Wheelman Motor Plant! Check back soon for more!
you are really talented. I enjoy seeing your work. I just wish that you weren't the only one.

BTW, soon you are going to have to shrink the cars to work with the new version of the game.
Didn't you say that you were going to shrink the vehicles?
By cleone
Wheelman75 wrote:
chrisl121212 wrote:

Didn't you say that you were going to shrink the vehicles?
The ones that I'm going to use! :P Don't worry about it right now. I'll give more details later.
By Wheelman75
Since I did a couple of trucks, I thought I'd do some vans as well, including some special service vehicles. NOTE: These are the American versions, but Russian equivalents will be coming soon.
By Wheelman75
Here's some more new cars. Soon, there'll be a wide variety of vehicles including more sports cars, trucks, and even a few surprises.
By Sedans
Man, you are good, but,

I wouldn't keep making anymore except for personal use.

He is gone and so is is game.
By Wheelman75
Sedans wrote:Man, you are good, but,

I wouldn't keep making anymore except for personal use.

He is gone and so is is game.
No way. If he had cancelled the game, I would've received notification by now. Besides, I've put too much time in to stop making new cars & trucks.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean now. I just hope he doesn't cancel that game permanently. Sure, I'm pissed off because pursuing cars can wreck you in 1 strike, but it's fun to draw new cars. You guys are really gonna like some of what I've got planned.
By Wheelman75
On another hand, while you wait for my next set of vehicles, here's an old commercial for the Renault 5:
Last edited by Wheelman75 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Nikusakken
Lol at that commercial. Now I know from where Driver got inspiration! BTW, I'm enjoying the Celica GT.
By Wheelman75
The 1st-gen Celica can also be obtained in Driver: Parallel Lines. It's called the Bonsai in that game.
By cleone
I've decided to come back FOR NOW. Don't blow it...
By Wheelman75
chrisl121212 wrote:I've decided to come back FOR NOW. Don't blow it...
Thanks, I appreciate it very much. You're gonna like the next set of vehicles I'm rolling out of the factory.
By Wheelman75
I'm trying to make a variety of vehicles for this game, and since I've made a few light trucks in the past couple of posts, here's some big rigs.

WARNING: Do not attempt to use these trucks in Take A Ride mode yet. Not only are the vehicles not scaled down in v1.035 of the game, but the spawn point hasn't been properly programmed for heavy vehicles yet. As a result, part of the rig will spawn inside the wall & end up nuking the vehicle.

EDIT: The Scania LBS 111 was originally missing a fifth wheel (thing you hook the trailer to), so I fixed it.
By Wheelman75
I took a short break from my truck drawing spree in order to fulfill someone's car request. I know there's already a similar car in the game, but I eventually figured we could use a more accurate version anyways.

(NOTE: 77/78 Trans Am + 78-81 Camaro coming soon)
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]