[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Don't Worry, Haven't Forgotten About Yas - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Discussion for the fan-made game DrIVer: Russia (TBA)

Moderator: cleone

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 21 posts
Sorry bout the lack of updates. Lot was going on past month and a half. My Killing Floor clan decided to get back together and they needed my help (I'm their main server admin) and I've had some crap going on in my real life. I still am aiming to get this game done before I graduate. If I have to work on it a bit over the summer, so be it. I want this f***ing thing done. I'll be reaching out to team members individually to discuss the sh*t we gotta do. We still need someone to do the cutscenes though. Can anyone step up to the plate for this?
Cutscenes? I can do that! I have finished the gift I have made. Just tell me when I need to have the cutscenes done and I will give you the result of how it will look. :) I'm willing to help with anything else as well, due to the fact that I am now free. (Y)
It needs to be max payne styled with the cutscenes, otherwise it just wont fit in with the atmosphere of the game. I don't think Unity/3d would be good for the videos
I don't quite remember Max Payne. Was it drawn or just actors with some filter effects?
Anyway, here is my attempt at a cartoony scene:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
As long as you can get the ccharacters in each pose. What will you guys do about Ally? There's no 3d model available of her
I'm very happy to hear you've taken up the job, Dark ;)

Best of luck to all of ya's! :D
May 11th is way too late to be working on the cutscenes
I don't think Unity is going to cut it though. It would recycle models from Driv3r, making me have to remove new characters and remove some scenes due to changes in appearances. I honestly think it needs to be drawn from scratch if its going to look good.
Yeah, drawn from scratch would definitely do, it would also better match the 2D style of the game. If we ripped the models from D3 it would be a long process of adding virtual bones and telling these bones what they do and what they move. (It's a very long process) For me to go from tanner's head to one arm and his stomach, it took me all day. :? (Not to mention, I do make each individual finger have the ability to move).
So is there anyone with art skills or Photoshop skills?
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 21 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]