Have a cool DRIVER story to share? Share it here as solo work or have the community join in on writing! The creativity is endless!
By Nikusakken
So, the USA army also entered in the war. and Nick, sedans and other members too. and suddenly, supercoyote resussited in a strange way :).
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
All of a sudden an excited water mellon, rose over the blue horizon, and with a extravegant yell of glee started to root the nearest object, which happened to be another water mellon (which is good, because cross species breeding is wrong). All citizens of the neighbouring cities and some of the coastal mammals, that tried to swim south but somehow ended going inland, attacked the water mellon, with a joyous exuberance that Tanner was disgusted, and somehow intrigued by.

Tanner sat down and wrote his memiors as the ceas fire between nations would only last as long as the water mellons lived and rooted.
By Coyote
But as we said before it wan't the real supercoyote sitting in the car and going to tanner's house. it was … kind of a barbie lol with make up and everything you know.

anyways, the REAL supercoyote came now. he took the water mellons daltarin-elite left on the road and ate them because he was hungry. then he went to the kwik-e-markt where he bought more water mellons and ate them again.
By Nikusakken
So, the real Nick returned appeared of the sky and falled on the floor, but he survived. So he gave some pizza to supercoyote and Daltarian-Elite because they were hungry (they ate nothing for 3 months). So they toke a car, and went to Liberty City.
By Coyote
Then they bought more pizza and ate it.
By madness
the journey took that long, supercoyote and D-E become hungry again and started to munch on the dashboard.

Nick turned around and said, "Cannot you wait another minute until we enter Liberty City.

They entered Liberty City and Claude started the mission Two-Faced-Tanner.
Tanner was in the back sitting with madness while supercoyote and D-E where in the front seat gazing at Durty Burger, as Nick was driving.

madness then said, "I thought Tanner was the Wheelman, the Driver".
tanner says, "Yeah, isn't that why I'm here in Liberty City, I need to prove to Claude I'm the best wheelman of all. I have to show him that I can show of my magnifigant driving skills and car physics and handling that Reflections Interactive programming team gave me. With those driving skills I have to show Claude who's boss, and who's the best of them all.

Supercoyote drools as Durty Burger gets even closer.

Nick says, "I sure hope madness is playing Claude in GTAIII, he absolutely hates him and makes sure he failed that mission all the time. Because after all Claude cannot even speak, How childish."

Madness says, "Oh! and of course... GTA's handling and physics suck anyways, only the onfoot controls are better so we have to make sure tanner stays in a vehicle".

Finally Claude spots Tanner on his GPS and heads up to their vehicle really fast and rams the back of their vehicle crumpling it into pieces (when the games in driv3r|but when the game is GTAIII the back of Claude's vehicle also crumples and no one has hit it!)

Nick quickly swaps with Tanner, and finally Tanner shows off his skills and hopefully becomes the ultimate wheelman!
By Daltarin-Elite
Tanner DID become the ultimate wheelman!

The was much rejoicing!

As a celebration, the team, Madness Tanner D-E Supercoyote Nick and probably someone else, went down to the local pub, which was a very ruffhouse place... They all ordered very girly drinks, and got beaten up.

Then Tanner shot lots of people and the crew ran away. Stole a 2 seater BMW Z4 and crammed everyone inside it for their escape. On the way out of town they passed Claude again. Everyone popped a cap in his ass.
By Nikusakken
So after this "adventure", the team went to Vice City, and they went to the Ocean Hotel. And suddenly they find Tommy Verceetti.
By madness
Tommy Verceetti has his swimming gear on so he doesn't drown.
Sedans points a gun at Tommy's head.
While Tanner REVS up the car.
and Madness says, take of the swimming gear.
Tommy takes it off, so he is prone to drown.
Tanner drives straight into Tommy and Tommy falls onto the car.
Tanner dives up that ramp in that mission he was in to ditch that car.
This time with Tommy on the car he jumps out of the car while in mid air.
Falls in the water and goes back to shore and meets back up with the gang.
While Tommy helplessly feeds a few more fishes.

So they all go up to San Andreas to pop!
By Nikusakken
And them, they go to Los Santos, and found CJ and his gang, so the Driver Team and GSF start a war (with guns). But Tanner stop and says: "Who wins in a racing from Los Santos to Las Venturas Wins !"
By Daltarin-Elite
Both teams set off. But all of a sudden a random group of men in frilly dresses, who swear they aren't gay, jumped into the race and won. The driver team and the GSF were confused on what to do now. So they killed the newbies, and went to lunch at Subway. They got annoyed at how slow the line was and walked out. They all killed each other.

But the divine power of Driverness meant we couldn't stay dead. And we came back to life and buried the GSF in a pit of festering rats and sexy hookers (who were also dead).
By bryand751
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
then they all came back to the real world and drove around and crashed
into a fruit stand and started eat the fruit and then bryand751 joined the
gang.
By Daltarin-Elite
The crew were a little esgy about the new guy and so they killed him... But when the divine power of drivermadnessishness brought him back to life in the same way we had all been brought back to life sooo many times, they excepted him on probabation and sent him off to get everyone coffee...

He then killed a ninja. (Why? We will never be sure!)
By madness
while john went to the beach and ate cake...
By Daltarin-Elite
all of a sudden, John felt a bigger picture in life was behind everything he had even done and he didn't like it...

He jumped off a cliff... It most certainly killed... So much so he never came back.

When bryand returned with coffee, the crew thanked him for it and gave him a thousand Yen... They realised they should probably get some american money and so they went to the bank and exhanged their 56,000 Yen and received an undisclosed amount, because the bank teller, wasn't sure of the Yen to American exchange rate... And neither am I.

With their new riches, they bought a theme park in Italy and turned it into a training camp for all budding members of the driver crew.
By DriverKid
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
DriverKid, loving cars, perfectly drove a Saleen S281 all over the park, incliding the roller coaster, perfectly. The whole crew thought this was amazing. They all were practicing doing all sorts of stuff all day.
By Nikusakken
And then, Nick Brasil toke a Dodge Challenger and started escaping from the police. Doing difficulty turns, jumps and others stufs like this.
By DriverKid
DriverKid started taking out cops with a SMG, whilst driving his S281, making it out without even a scratch to the paint job.
By Daltarin-Elite
And then The theme park blew up. Unfortunatley, no one was injured.
By DriverKid
Daltarin-Elite wrote:...Unfortunatley, no one was injured.
Wow... your nice lol.

Continuing on,

They all sped off in a van while firetrucks and ambulances arrived at the smouldering theme park. Their car sped down the road, then all the sudden a bus blocked their path. They veered to the left and went flying down a gorge, towards a river.
By madness
The went straight into the river and floated off to sea.
The sat and slept in their vehicle for ages. Days and weeks past by.

Finally the find themselves in Miami.
So they decided to look for Tanner.

Actually they weren't sure if Tanner was with them.
The van was filled with hundreds of people they picked up thoughout the story. So they decided to look back through the story and worked out who is in their van!
By Daltarin-Elite
Unfortunatley, no one was injured.
Wow... your nice lol.
Well i though so too.
they decided to look back through the story and worked out who is in their van!
They then promptly forgot who was in the van. I'm pretty sure i'm there and so is atleast madness and supercoyote and bryand (cause i made him kill ninja's) and I'm sure Tanner was there too... But whether or not he was, the divine power of Driver meant they only needed to think he was there and he would be, this was handy as they were quite in need of a bigger van, so they wished for one and it was there.
By madness
No one could be bothered mentioning everyone, just the few important people
The End.

No err. Wait that's not an ending.

No one cared who was in the van they only wanted to get to their next destination. Tanners crib in Miami :)

No one could be bothered looking for tanner in their over crowded van so they decided to look for him out in the streets of Miami.

First destination, Tanners House :)
By Coyote
Then they arrived at Tanner's. The house blew up and they were all dead. It was Tanner placing bombs everywhere in the city.
By Nikusakken
But, they realised that it was just a dream (yeah, everybody had the same dream), so they went to Tanner's house, Jones was also there, but suddenly some people from Yakusa started shooting every were.
By Coyote
And then everything blew up again - but this time it was not a dream :mrgreen:
By Daltarin-Elite
Luckily the driver crew were all wearing bomb proof vests (sort of like a bullet proof one but protects you from bombs).

Some random guy from the group went up to Tanner and pucnhed him in the face, "Why the ^&%$&%$% are you planting bombs everywhere?!".

Tanner Shot him, he never came back to life, ever!
By DriverKid
It turns out the guy Tanner killed was bryand751, and he was plating the bombs, but framing Tanner. The team went on, heading North to Great Falls, Montana. They needed to shop at Target (department store for those who don't know) and then travel north again to Alberta.
By Daltarin-Elite
From there they plan to go even further north until they have revolved the world and end up at the south pole, where they beleive there is a powerful something (up to someone else) hidden at the pole.
By DriverKid
They find this powerful thing, which turns out to be a portal (si-fi? lol) they step through and find them in City 17 from Half-Life 2! They walk around, and piss off a few Civil Protection officers. Just as Madness was hit by a stun-stick, he woke up with a jolt. They were just outside of Great Falls, and heading along. DriverKid was entertained by watching a train passing by the Interstate, and a few other members were dualing it out on their PSPs in Driver 76. Just as they got into town, they got pulled over by a Great Falls PD car for speeding.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4