[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Shirt Winners - Page 3 - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
By Driver911
Yeah! Hey Ubisoft, take good care of Relfections so they can make the greatest game of all time!

(Now, that quote should be remembered! :P )
By Daltarin-Elite
By Coyote
Okay, I just wanted to be sure they sent them out, I thought they maybe didn't because of the problem … you know …
however we'll get them if now or in 20 years, we'll get them, yea :mrgreen:
By Skeleton
is Turkey close to Australia :P
lol as much as i remember geography a little bit it takes about 30-40 hours to get to australia with a plane. i guess i'll be the last :D
By Daltarin-Elite
As far as i knew, the industry standard was meant to be ten working days, so that's two weeks unless there is a public holiday in which it'll probably bump out to two and a half weeks. Although i ordered a book once that was meant to take 10 working days to ship and i didn't get it for a month... I should have sued... Only in America :roll:
By nitrored
isint any mail today, its colombous day
By Daltarin-Elite
Happy. Columbus day then. I wish it was a holiday here. I have a maths exam in two hours and i've been too busy on madness to study.
By Lseven7
There are exams today!! We couldnt think of any. I forgot about lv1 maths.

Anyway back on topic (well sort of): Colombus day? Whats that?
By Daltarin-Elite
It's to celebrate the day that columbus found america presumibly.
By nitrored
we dont get school off, just theres no mail, i go get nevada day off,
i got 180 days of school, how many do you guys have?
By Daltarin-Elite
By Daltarin-Elite
Like madness says probably me and Lseven7 as we are closest to the place where it is shipped from. But they could have staggered shipment so we all get them at the same time, who knows.
By madness
The official I-Guide is the Official Guide.
anywys Coyote didn't you say somewhere you got the shirt :?:
By Sedans
Im one of the oldest active members also. I joined in 2006 too. I never got my shirt. =(
By Coyote
No the official quide is not the iGuide !

No I didn't get it :(

lol Sedans you joined on the last day of 2006 :P maybe it was 11:59:59 pm lol
and you're not one of the first members, you're one of the first active members, you came one year after drivermadness opened (january 2006).
By Sedans
No, but it was damn close, maybe not, I joined at around 5 PM if I remember correctly...

And like I said, Im one of the oldest ACTIVE members, I didnt say I WAS, I just said that I'm ONE, Only like 3 or 4 other 06 members are still active (omitting madness).
By Sedans
By Daltarin-Elite
Me and L77 are still waiting aswell. Are you sure they're even coming?
By madness
I hope they are :|
Considering the situation I'm not sure if I should continue bugging ubisoft here. Last time I contacted them they seemed annoyed and upset about having to send them outside Australia.

If only there was no confusions...

:(:(:(
By Skeleton
daltarin should have been got the shirt it has been a month and new zeland is very close to australia right?
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 3 of 7
  • 186 posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]