[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Shirt Winners - Page 5 - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Driver Madness competitions will be posted here.
By Sedans
Last edited by Sedans on Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Daltarin-Elite
Well in the case the internet is monitoterd i don't think it was a good idea to qoute it so it is said multiple times.

But seriously, we can't talk like that so much. And if you plan to talk like that, then either say it out loud to your self or talk around it in a very round a bout way.
By Sedans
Ok, ill delete the quote for DPL to save his ass.
By nitrored
lol?

Conspiarcy theioriests...
By Sedans
Dude its very serious. If you say "bomb" and "Plane" in the same sentence at my school you can get suspended and if you use the word "suicidal", you can get expelled.
By Sedans
By Daltarin-Elite
All this talk of not using these words, but i have noticed... you guys all keep writing them again.
By Driver911
About the "Bomb" and "Plane" Sedans said, is very right.
But also very strange, cause why does THIS rule count in my country?

Here, we got a law, 'Ytringsfrihed', which means that everyone have the rights to say what they have in their mind without getting any form for punishment. I don't know if any of you saw the last MTV awards in Denmark where Snoop Dogg was too happy cause everything was uncencored, like swearing and all.

The government use that law AAAALOOOT!!!!, but whenever the republic use it, they get busted or punished.
That law is so invisible and stupid.
They can't say that "it's only if you say things about this and not this"
Dansk Folkeparti, is a politic group that's mostly known for their racism and extremly strong language about people from other countries. Extremly strong language, I can tell you that.

Very strange? Or just extremly unfair?
Well as Matthew Bellamy said, "There's no justice in the world and their never was".

---

:D Now, what'sup everyone, been a long time.
By Doc
The government doesnt read everything everyone writes on the internet even if it does contain a "threat word". They'd have to employ half the world to watch the other half and then whos gonna watch them? aliens? lol. They have a computer, a rather large one, that detects the use of certain words, either on a website, email, a phone call or a txt message etc it will log these or "flag" them and then carry out an automated risk assessment, the more hits it gets the more likely its gonna get noticed. Still they are already well aware of the people they need to monitor.

Need to watch what your saying they have invisible tanks now you know :shock: & there working on an invisible BDU (battle dress uniform). Look behind you! lol :lol:

I'm sure theres a more diplomatic way of getting your tshirts lol.
By Driver911
About invisible tanks must be right.
I've seen one.
By nitrored
"The first amendiment will live!"
-Carlos Mencia
By Daltarin-Elite
By Doc
I thought the second amendment was the right to bear arms? Ah I dont know zero rights here to own a gun lol. The tanks are invisible, not to radar just plain old invisible to the naked eye. Pair of themal goggles and you'll be able to see them just fine :wink:
By Sedans
Yes Professor Kickass.

lol. But he only wanted to know the first amendment, professor. You should've payed more attention in math class.

=P
By Sedans
NO
By Skeleton
madness arent you going to say/do something about this situation?
By Sedans
By Sedans
Last edited by Sedans on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Skeleton
so it means the last option is madness will take the shirts from ubi and will post one by one :D
By Coyote
Sedans, Ubi os a french company, and France is in Europe and me too so why wouldn't it be possible to send it to people like Driver 911 or me ?
Maybe they have the T-shirst in Australia :?
By Daltarin-Elite
Yeah, i think they are all coming from Aussie.

Do you have any idea how much that would cost for madness to send all the shirts to us? That would put a pretty big dent in his pocket. It would be cruel to make him pay for that, because it's not his fault, as far as he knew we were getting them 100% free, so he shouldn't pay for ubi's mistake in clarification.
By madness
I'm both sorry, disapointed and annoyed that it has come to this.
The most disapointing thread of 2007, I never thought it would come down to this.
Bomb Threats, discussing amendments, hateful threats and some very unhappy faces.
At least all of you seem to be pretty understanding of the situation which has occured.
It's just one of lifes unfortuate situations where users of the community have to suffer.
Well at least your names are stars known amung the community on a exciting news page showing the world how much of a driver fan you really are particually within the driver madness community.

I'll try my best to make sure nothing as unfortunate as this happens again.
Hopefully your angered souls will cool down with a nice little game of Driver: Parallel Lines.
By Coyote
So we won't get the T-shirts ? :(

Okay what about deleting this topic so nobody can read it anymore, otherwise it will maybe leave a bad impression :P
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 5 of 7
  • 186 posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]