[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Headlights/Taillights : - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Having any problems running the game on any platforms or anything abnormal as happened in your game and you can fix it, come in here for assistance.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 18 posts
By Trans-Am
Hi everybody, i bought the PC version of DRIV3R yesterday. It works fine (patch 2 installed), but i've got a problem with the vehicles' lights textures.
My english is very bad so this picture will explain my problem better than me.. :lol:

It seems to be a transparency problem with the lighted textures.

Is it a known problem ? Did someone manage to fix that ?

Cordially, bye.
By T.K.
That picture is causing me mental disturbances.

And I have no idea. There's a similar problem with the PS2 version. Motorcycles have an odd lightbox on the front of their headlight.
By cleone
By Driver of DOOM
I have this problem on my PC aswell, probably because my computer is poo, have you tried messing on with the settings?
By Trans-Am
Thanks everybody ! :wink:

I tried to change my graphic card settings and the in-game settings but nothing can fix the problem. (anti-aliasing, texture size, anisotropic filtering, etc..)

Finally, i don't know if i'll make my replays on my PS2 or on my PC.. :?

Bye (sorry for my english :oops: )
By Trans-Am
Because Coyote is also a member of Driver-Dimension. :wink:
By Fireboyd78
Trans-Am, your english is excellent! Don't apologize!

But yeah, that sucks. Driver can have a similar problem if you edit the configuration file and make it so that the display says your gfx card instead of Primary Software Driver. It's weird, lol.
By madness
That's weird, this problem has never occurred to me.
However I think it's an issue with your graphics card, I have played around with driv3r on many computers and noticed that some graphic cards produced some very weird problems. Particularly the Nvidia MX440.

What are the specifications of your current system?
I can use this information to try and figure if it's your system or another problem.

Alternatively, I'd suggest trying it on someone elses computer. It will work in most cases. Because I can only consider this to be a compatibility issue with a component in your system in particular.
By Trans-Am
My graphic card is a Radeon 9600 (256 Mb). ;)

And for the rest ; Window XP s.p. 3, processor AMD Athlon 64 2000 MHz (10 x 200) 3200+, and the Motherboard is an Asus A8V.
RAM : 1024 MB (DDR1)

My Radeon settings :

Sorry it's in french, but Anticrénelage means anti-aliasing, and Préférence d'application means that the graphic card lets the game choose. (so i turned off the anti-aliasing. ;) )
By T.K.
I really don't think this is a big deal.
By Fireboyd78
Try putting your settings to Performance, and don't make any adjustments. See if this solves your problem. If it doesn't, go back to the way it was and fuh-getta bout it!
By Trans-Am
No it doesn't fix the issue. :?

Anyway, thanks everybody for your help ! :wink: :wink:
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 18 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]