0%
1/5 It's Terrible
No votes
0%
By Coyote
lol this is an adventure park for insider :D
By Skeleton
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
it's really a nice forum but sadly it isn't very active :( i hope in the future it'll be popular.
also the point system is great :D
By TA-KO
Registration Days Posts
I have voted 5/5 excellent, it's better even the official driver web.
By Coyote
Thank you TA-KO ;)

I want Ta-kos :D
By Skeleton
TA-KO wrote:I have voted 5/5 excellent, it's better even the official driver web.
well done :D
i hope you'll be active at here :lol:
By TA-KO
Registration Days Posts
Well, the point system of this forum is really cool :-D
By Skeleton
Coyote wrote:Thank you TA-KO ;)

I want Ta-kos :D
wow the best joke ever :D anyway TA-KO i guess you will not be an active member :cry: :roll:
By Coyote
If he needs something he knows where he'll get his answers :)
By Sedans
my freind's nickname is taco.. weird... =) but anyways I know where ot come for stuff too :D LOL
By teh_driver
Registration Days Posts
This site is great, it's got over three-hundred downloads last time I checked and most of the files are over 100mb, so obviously you have lots of space and dedication to the driver series.

Just to forums alone seem to carry all the information I possibly need about the driver series, but I remember reading somewhere there is a wiki in the creation that you should be releasing soon. Cannot wait to hear more about that I guess that'll contain even more information than I can handle.

Anyways good job! Keep up the good work so all us driver fans can enjoy all the driver related stuff you have put into this fansite.

Too bad the template is a little plane, I remember also reading that your making it more driver looking. I cannot wait.

5/5 cannot wait for the wiki and the new template for this site to arrive.
By Coyote
Hello and Welcome teh_driver !
By Crevlthe
Registration Days Posts
i think this site is probably the biggest (or greatest) driver fan site ever. The forums very interesting but i wish there were more people! I also found the cheats unlocker for the pc (very handy) here and since then i don't have to bother about the limitations of bullets or life for my chases. don't know what else i can say.

It's a great job done, and thankyou driver_madness for setting up such a great site so all the driver fans can gather together (sadly the atari forums closed down). Keep up the great work!

See if we can have different colour schemes for the forums.

Crevlthe
By madness
Glad you like everything around here! & welcome to Driver Madness "Crevlthe"
Yeah, we have had these colour scheme for almost two years now and it's time for a change, be assured I'm working on a new template at the moment which will make this site look like a true driver fansite.

and to make things complete I just cannot wait to release the Driver Wiki it's like a wikipedia just for Driver with million times more information that wikipedia has on Driver. Unfortuanatly I have to set up the entire base of the site along with the skeleton content and then I can release it. Unfortuanatly it'll be a while but it's still coming.
By Coyote
As I told you on msn, I'm gonna put the Driver 76 things later.
By Aidan
Registration Days Posts
I love the site, the game, and i'm getting a PS3 for christmas = new driver game possible for me to purchase.

:)
By madness
Aidan wrote:I love the site, the game, and i'm getting a PS3 for christmas = new driver game possible for me to purchase.

:)
cool. I cannot wait till the next driver is released =D
I'm sure you cannot wait to ;)
By Daltarin-Elite
I think everyone really wants the new game. I was considering putting a PS3 on hire purchase, the only problem is i will end up spending $800 more than if i had cash to go straight to the shop.
By The.Kid.1978
Registration Days Posts Avatar
I mean like only an IDIOT and a Driver hater would rate this site less than 5/10 !

Just for the record - I rated it 10/10.The best forum and game ever!!
By Daltarin-Elite
Hey, now i can get back to the Bubble Bursting i think i started in this topic... YAY!
I mean like only an IDIOT and a Driver hater would rate this site less than 5/10 !

Just for the record - I rated it 10/10.The best forum and game ever!!
Well done good sir, i see your finese as a great reader astounds without limit... BUT... There is no 5/10 or 10/10 rating, which i imagine is why the poll is called Rate the site out of FIVE as opposed to rate it out of ten which i think it started as, but was soon changed when i pointed out to madness that the highest rating was FIVE OUT OF FIVE! And most certainly not Ten...

Coming to a cinema near you. THE BUBBLE BURSTER II: OH S&@T HE'S BACK!

Sorry, i was just passing by and noticed this so sorry if i come across bad, i mean nothing by it. I gave it 5/5 though.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4