2/5 Nothing Much
No votes
0%
1/5 It's Terrible
No votes
0%
By Alberto
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
DRIV3RDOOD I'll help ya to look for a better forum then.
By Sedans
Alberto wrote:DRIV3RDOOD I'll help ya to look for a better forum then.
GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
could someont just ban his sorry ass already.ALL HE DOSE IS b*t*h!!! :x
By madness
DPLkicksASS wrote:could someont just ban his sorry ass already.ALL HE DOSE IS b*t*h!!! :x
"Alberto" banned him a couple of days ago :!:
By nitrored
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: GOD BLESS YOU ALBERTO
now i can change my avatar. :lol: :) :)
By J-Fresh
Registration Days Posts
I dunno I dont really like the driver series but I really did like the first one and the 3rd one
By madness
Nice to see you here :P
I really liked Driver and DRIV3R the best.
Driver 2 was great with multiplayer and moving to other cars and Parallel Lines was still great but I really perfered DRIV3R mainly because it was on PC and had a great Film Director. Soon Driver: Parallel Lines will be coming to PC :D
By J-Fresh
Registration Days Posts
yea, tha cop cars on the PS1 version were cool. I especially liked the NY and SF ones. Now dont be sayin im crazy but there IS a difference between the 4 cities cop cars, you cant really tell but they are noticable. the bodies and paint jobs are similar but not the same. i have the pc version adn there is absolutly no diffrence whatsoever and that kinda upset me . but the PC version is kinda better and thanks fo welcoming me madness but i guess thats the job of a administaator huh? lol
By madness
I guess you could say it's my job :P

But no matter who is the owner of the site everyone should always welcome everyone.
By nitrored
madness wrote:I guess you could say it's my job :P

But no matter who is the owner of the site everyone should always welcome everyone.
WOW thats the first time i ever saw u double post!! :shock:
By driver2fan10
Registration Days Posts Posts
Lol congragulations
By Sedans
bad mod bad mod
By madness
lol, don't you mean bad administrator.
Anyways it isn't my fault, anyways I just blame my wireless connection for making hit submit twice when it loses the signal. When it had already submitted it into the database.
By Miller
Man, boss, I was very new here when, first, I started having all those problems browsing the Internet and took a powder (turned out to be ISP related), and then you relocated to this host. Two months have passed, and it's not easy for me to tell if you have things laid out a little differently or if you have simply made a lot of progress on what you were already planning—maybe both.

But I have been looking at your place quite a bit this weekend, though pulled away quite often and busy writing a couple of posts, which takes me forever and a day each time due in no small part to some genuine difficulties my brain has processing text. I have to say that it's really easy to find stuff here now, and look at things that are old yet still relevant to someone who might not have been there to notice them when they were first posted. It seems like you have more categories, and they are organized in a way that helps to keep things from being buried. I think that the places where it seems like you have chosen to incorporate some redundancies in content presentation make perfect sense.

This is a killer website, man. LOL! That makes me feel like I have to try harder not to mess it up for you. So when you get time please be sure to drop a note responding to those queries I left in the Forum Rules area…so I can know just how much mischief I can get away with. No, really, I think a lot of reckless language conversationally and at message boards is funny, as well as lots of horsing around, but I can see how our failure to keep that to the places you have provided for such activity could present an obstacle to the accomplishment of your mission statement type philosophy thing or whatever here. There can be no doubt that there’s plenty of other cool stuff to do here besides raise…oh, uh besides just screwing around all the time. And that, without feeling like one is missing out on anything.

See you guys again soon, man. It’s good to be back.
By Daltarin-Elite
What do you think about our new DRIVER FAN SITE

And what would you rate it out of 10!
Sorry To burst your bubble again today but the rating doesn't go to ten so we can't actually possibly rate it out of ten like you ask us to.
By Sedans
Daltarin-Elite wrote:

Sorry To burst your bubble again today but the rating doesn't go to ten so we can't actually possibly rate it out of ten like you ask us to.
Dude you got problems
By madness
Sedans wrote:
Daltarin-Elite wrote:

Dude you got problems
rofl, stop burstin my bubble :P
well the idea was to rate the site out of ten in your post and to rate it out of 5 in the poll. It's interesting your the first to say something like that and out of all these posts no one else has said anything similar.
By Miller
Sedans wrote: Dude you got problems
I'm glad I already learned my lesson long ago (in mosquito years) about putting down the glass of milk before reading anything this guy has posted.
By Sedans
Miller wrote:
I'm glad I already learned my lesson long ago (in mosquito years) about putting down the glass of milk before reading anything this guy has posted.
What does this mean?
By Miller
Sedans wrote:
Miller wrote:
What does this mean?
Oh, sorry, buddy. Here, then. Allow me to clarify, so you can then feel even more confused by what will take me a little while before I realize it doesn't make sense either.

Well, let’s see, then. The mosquito is small (lmao, man). You’ve heard of dog years? Cat years? Mosquito years are even quicker. So in that sense it was quite a while ago that I learned what can happen if I am in the middle of drinking something when I go to read one of your posts. Luckily for me, my keyboard is protected by a plastic cover thing, because it’s not the kind you can place in the dishwasher. (Have you guys heard about those?)

Short alternative response: If I try to read stuff you write at the same time I'm trying to drink something, I run a serious risk of looking like some Venetian fountain, except with the liquid spouting from its nose.
By Sedans
Oh. Am i funny or jus stupid? i mean lol...
By Coyote
Madness could you add the European Flagg ? That would be nice. Thanks.
By madness
there is no european flag?...
I'll check...
your right it's not there, i'll add it to my to do list.
By Miller
It's about 6:00AM here. I just got done playing Driver2 on PC most of the night. I took a break for a while and went around looking at other Driver related websites again. Thought about it while I played some more. I have to say, this website is pretty much the best in terms of organization and user-friendliness.

I guess this isn't the place where those most technically proficient might be routinely seen, but I don't know why that would be. This place is well conceived, making it easy to come get what you want or give what you want without feeling lost or encumbered by that which doesn't really interest you. This seems like the best place for people to gather for English discussion of Driver games and so forth.
By Coyote
Yes, I agree with you ! :)
By madness
Miller wrote:It's about 6:00AM here. I just got done playing Driver2 on PC most of the night. I took a break for a while and went around looking at other Driver related websites again. Thought about it while I played some more. I have to say, this website is pretty much the best in terms of organization and user-friendliness.

I guess this isn't the place where those most technically proficient might be routinely seen, but I don't know why that would be. This place is well conceived, making it easy to come get what you want or give what you want without feeling lost or encumbered by that which doesn't really interest you. This seems like the best place for people to gather for English discussion of Driver games and so forth.
yeah, and it's apparently the only English fansite for the series. I guess there where a few driv3r and driver: parallel lines only sites but there only for if you like one particular game, and since driv3r discussion won't last forever the site can die pretty quickly and in fact they all have no news updates in years even though there are just a few small little updates hanging around the place.
By Miller
Music player deal is cool. Thanks for recent Driver downloads, boss.
By madness
I'm adding a lot more downloads today and tomorrow.

I thought the music player would give the site a nice driver feel while browsing around.

I'm now looking for that European flag and am trying to find a way too add it.

Maybe today or maybe tomorrow I'll be adding an awesome new system to this site, for now it's a secret!

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4