Driv3r: Definitive Edition allows people to feel and play Driv3r the way it was meant to be played.
This mod not only fixes the game but also recovers HD Vehicle Textures from early game builds as well as many other improvements.
Installation [Definitive Edition]:
1. Apply the Anisotropic Fix [This will remove blurry roads and blurry objects] - the fix works with AMD Radeon Software, Nvidia Control Panel and Intel Graphics Command Center
2. Copy all files from the "Definitive Edition" folder into the game directory - replace all if asked!
3. Enable Compatibility Mode (Windows XP Service Pack 1-3) for Driv3r Definitive Edition.exe
3. Launch Driv3r Definitive Edition.exe as Administrator
4. The ModernPCProfile is a 0% complete save file which has configured controls to make Driv3r more enjoyable. The only thing the user has to do is change the resolution to their maximum in the settings of the game.
Installation [RTX Addon]:
1. Copy all files from the "RTX Addon [Optional]" folder into the game directory - replace all if asked!
2. Launch Driv3r Definitive Edition.exe as Administrator
Known Bugs and help with RTX Addon:
1. The game may crash on loading profiles - in order to fix this press the Page Down key on your keyboard to disable the RTX Features before entering the game.
2. After you launch a mission or take a ride you can press Page Down key again to enable RTX Features
3. Pressing the Home key enables the RTX UI which allows you to configure certain effects
4. Plus and Minus keys switch between presets (Default, Rain and Simplified)
5. Keep in mind that you have to disable Anti-Alias in the game settings to make RTX work.
6. You need the numpad to control the RTX UI Commands
You need to make a backup of the original files before applying this mod since there is no other way to uninstall this mod.
Zombie2358 and burritoo - Skies, Missions, Music, Texture Fixes, RTX Addon and other fixes
Gector Fillion (Freak) - New EXE Logo
Fireboyd - HD Vehicles Recovery, Antilli and IMGRipper
ThirteenAG - Widescreen Fix and Xbox Particles Fix
Sleepy and WhiteSnoop - Multiplayer Mod Alpha
Driv3r: Definitive Edition To-Do List:
- All Patch2 fixes [Available]
- PS2 Car Colors [Available]
- HD Vehicles [Available]
- Draw Distance Fix [Available]
- Interior Fixes [Available]
- Anisotropic Filtering Fix [Available]
- EXE Improvements [Available]
- Cop Boats [Not fully implemented]
- LOD Fix [Unavailable]
- HD Vehicles Update 2 [Unavailable]
- Improved Textures [Unavailable]
//Mod By Zombie2358 and burritoo\\