Here you can find Developer Chats, Interviews, and other goodies about the game!
By madness
DRIV3R Cheats for PS2 and XBOX

Cheat Codes for Playstation 2

Unlock all Missions L1, R1, L1, L2, S, S, C
Unlock all Vehicles L1, L1, S, C, L1, R1, C
Invincibility S, S, L1, R1, L2, R2, R2
All Weapons R1, L2, S, O, R1, R2, L2
Infinite Ammo R1, R2, R1, R2, S, O, S
Immunity O, O, L1, L2, R1, R2, S

Cheat Codes for X-box

Unlock all Missions X, X, Y, Y, R, R, L
Unlock all Vehicles X, X, Y, Y, L, R, L
Invincibility X, Y, L, R, L, R, R
All Weapons L, L, X, Y, Y, R, R
Infinite Ammo L, L, R, R, X, Y, Y
Immunity X, Y, L, L, R, R, Y
By torbetorbe
Registration Days
no cheats for PC?

thanks
By madness
torbetorbe wrote:no cheats for PC?

thanks
Sadly PC cheats don't exsist, but there our other ways of using the Cheats which wernt included in the PC Version. I'll get back to this post soon with the applications which allow you to use the non-exsistant cheats for the PC Version.
By madness
yeh, there are many trainers for DRIV3R everywhere, one day soon. Maybe tommorow if I get some more time I'll round them all up and post them here and in the downloads section.
By Delta-38
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
That would be great! :)
By madness
Delta-38 wrote:That would be great! :)
Yeh, i guess it would be very great, i've been meaning to do upgrades to the download database for ages but I've never gotten down to it, i'm hoping to get this all finished tommorow.
By Delta-38
In Istambul, if you finish you get some options on how to play the game like the god mode the car can't be destroyed.
Is there a trainer or something to play all the stages like that?
By madness
Delta-38 wrote:In Istambul, if you finish you get some options on how to play the game like the god mode the car can't be destroyed.
Is there a trainer or something to play all the stages like that?
I'm still looking everywhere trying to cover all of the trainers but there are some that do some things similar.

By Tommorow I'll have finished searching threw everything and I'll create a list in the Downloads Database Section on this website.
By Delta-38
O.K. Thanks
What do the trainers do exactly?
By madness
Delta-38 wrote:O.K. Thanks
What do the trainers do exactly?
There like small hacks in the games code I think, one day I'll look into it and possibly create some of my own. But I beleave they edit certain scripts while the game is running and they can help you out in your games.

There most comoonly used to keep your health infaint and to get yourself all the weponds you can possibly get just by the click of a button.

There are some really smart trainers and they can do alot more but I've only ever seen them for GTA:Vice City and popular games like that.
By Delta-38
It would be nice to put all the cars from all the cityes into every city. That way we would have more cars.
By madness
Yeh, but that would really reduce performance and you would need a really powerful PC to do that, Plus it dosen't seem possible to do that trainer wise.

Possibly mod wise, but not on DRIV3R as far as I currently know.
By Delta-38
Too bad.
By madness
However it is possible to take all the cars from Miami and put them as parked cars in Nice, and the same all the other ways listed below:

Miami cars parked in Nice
Miami cars parked in Istanbul
Nice cars parked in Miami
Nice cars parked in Istanbul
Istanbul cars parked in Miami
Istanbul cars parked in Nice
By Delta-38
Wow And how can I do that? Can you drive them?
By madness
Once again it's another complicated proccess however it is possible to create as a trainer. But it will take me a long time to create.

But one day this will be possible.
By Delta-38
Can you drive the cars that are parked or are they just parke'd there?
By madness
Yes, you can drive those cars. :D
By Delta-38
Coll tell me what to do?
By madness
Sadly I took that many steps to do this it took me ages, so all I can do is release a mod as a file once I have found a good compression method.
By Sedans
well i have seen tha cars in modded screenshots, where they had that [cars parked on tha side of tha road]
By madness
The cars would be parked were there usually parked.
There may be a chance they they could be driving around on all the roads, however this is unlikly.

But I'm thinking about doing some programming which will perform all the steps I took, and then the file could be something around less than a 1MB instead of half a gig.
By p601k
Registration Days Posts
How did the parked car thing end up? and is there a way to become invincible in the pc version?
By p601k
Registration Days Posts
I got the cheats to work, but the first question still stands ;)
By p601k
Registration Days Posts
ACHTUNG, ACHTUNG! I asked a question here 8)
By p601k
Registration Days Posts
It does work, doesn´t it? :lol:
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]