Modding discussion for DRIV3R.
By bibidibabidibu
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
Hi,

This is HD remastered mod for Driv3r game for its 15th years anniversary. I started with Istanbul day dusk and dawn times. That project will continue with;
İstanbul
Miami
Nice
for day, dawn and dusk times and After that I will make whole retextured images' darker versions and with that way night times will be finished.

Links are down, in future will be updated.

Installation
paste all contents from driv3r_remastered folder to your game directory.

V8 screenshots

V7 screenshots

V6.1 screenshots
Last edited by bibidibabidibu on Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:12 am, edited 23 times in total.
Vortex, L33TMaster, Krishty and 13 Others downloaded liked this
what happened on Beta 3?

* pavements, roads(also on backstreets), grass and grounds have been finished
* I started for rubbish, dustbin and advertisement signs and some more details on backstreets.

on beta 4 I will start for buildings and shops.
Krishty liked this
Vortex wrote:Don't forget to add some driver-madness and driver-dimensions ads :mrgreen:

V4 has been released,

lots of details on road have been replaced.(like dustbins, dustbin tires, pay phones)
new advertisements
most of the advertisements replaced with original ones
fixes on grass textures
John Tanner liked this
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Anyway to disable the ENB or customize the ENB settings? it stuffs up my monitor after i exit the game, dont get me wrong i like it, but i dont want to play other games with weird colors also
bibidibabidibu liked this
Fab2cent wrote:Anyway to disable the ENB or customize the ENB settings? it stuffs up my monitor after i exit the game, dont get me wrong i like it, but i dont want to play other games with weird colors also
just remove and never paste enbseries.ini file on your DRIV3R game installation path for disabling my friend . I will work on enbseries later.
crashman2552 liked this
By crashman2552
Registration Days Posts Avatar
bibidibabidibu wrote:Hi,

This is HD remastered mod for Driv3r game for its 15th years anniversary. I started with Istanbul day dusk and dawn times. That project will continue with;
İstanbul
Miami
Nice
for day, dawn and dusk times and After that I will make whole retextured images' darker versions and with that way night times will be finished.

here is V5!!
https://mega.nz/#!7010WZBR!caXoam2tsJcS ... uwiyuZpqqg
alternative (wait 5 seconds and just click appeared button for download)

So - what happened, you were releasing updates often, and now theres no up dates since mar 30th.
are you still working on this texture update?
if so, what are you re texturing?
have you started a different place in take a ride?
will you be retexturing the cars?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you or anyone else, make a character chooser in take a ride menu - to use a different skin for tanner.
then we could make custom skins and leave them in relevant folder for the menu to find them - and pick as we please...
bibidibabidibu liked this
crashman2552 wrote:

İstanbul
Miami
Nice

here is V5!!
https://mega.nz/#!7010WZBR!caXoam2tsJcS ... uwiyuZpqqg
alternative (wait 5 seconds and just click appeared button for download)

So - what happened, you were releasing updates often, and now theres no up dates since mar 30th.
are you still working on this texture update?
if so, what are you re texturing?
have you started a different place in take a ride?
will you be retexturing the cars?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you or anyone else, make a character chooser in take a ride menu - to use a different skin for tanner.
then we could make custom skins and leave them in relevant folder for the menu to find them - and pick as we please...
Hi my friend. Great to see someone is following that old game's mod :D I couldn't find time because of my personal issues but mod is still alive. here is my future plan;
I will share one more patch for Istanbul. After that I will start for Miami. I will apply same thing for Miami also and after that I will continue with Nice.
When first sprint of retexturing(roads grass pavements signs etc) for cities' I will start again with Istanbul for building retextures.
I will retexture vehicles also but at first cities.

I will send new updates soon. Stay tuned !
Vortex liked this
By crashman2552
imma little impatient...

please answer all questions-

proper fixes to bulletholes on vehicals and buildings? will try the patch, will give news on that soon...
peds retextured
secret landmarks retextured?
will there be new car retextures?
-------------------------------------------------------
(Edit*)
when is antilli's next update? because I cant open MIAMI vehical files to view models - it just terminates itself, but can open nice - sometimes can open Istanbul...

I tried to get the mustangs .dds , we spoke on youtube about trying to make a blue stripe for an authentic looking mustang and see if it changes for all coloured musangs - but obviously the antilli is broken so I cant do that....

can you try to make a mastercheif skin for male ped, please search him up so you can see what he looks like..
(im not very good at ped textures-they end up with slightly shifted textures)
Last edited by crashman2552 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crashman2552 wrote:imma little impatient...

please answer all questions-

proper fixes to bulletholes on vehicals and buildings?
peds retextured
secret landmarks retextured?
will there be new car retextures?
* Bullethole problems are nearly totally fixed with update 2. you can find it below the link
http://www.patches-scrolls.com/driv3r.php
*of course, they will be also retextured
*yes but firstly outside of maps will be retextured
*as I said yes of course.

If I won't die before mod finished, that will be my new endless hobby like my past GTA 3 mod, you can check it on the link(took my 8 years)
http://gtaforums.com/topic/848903-gta-i ... placement/
By crashman2552
when is antilli's next update? because I cant open MIAMI vehical files to view models - it just terminates itself, but can open nice - sometimes can open Istanbul...

I tried to get the mustangs .dds , we spoke on youtube about trying to make a blue stripe for an authentic looking mustang and see if it changes for all coloured musangs - but obviously the antilli is broken so I cant do that....

can you try to make a mastercheif skin for male ped, please search him up so you can see what he looks like..

will the VO3 editor get updated to have weight customization and/or full customization
(E.G takes wheels from Antilli motorbike and duplicates them to use on a car- or swap interiors of different vehicals?)
crashman2552 wrote:when is antilli's next update? because I cant open MIAMI vehical files to view models - it just terminates itself, but can open nice - sometimes can open Istanbul...

will the VO3 editor get updated to have weight customization and/or full customization
(E.G takes wheels from Antilli motorbike and duplicates them to use on a car- or swap interiors of different vehicals?)
Hi my friend if you have problem with Antilli please create account on discord and ask to Fireboyd anything you want from drivermadness discord account.

And good news!!! today I will send V6 for Istanbul :)
L33TMaster liked this
By crashman2552

This is HD remastered mod for Driv3r game for its 15th years anniversary.
here is V7!!(wait 5 seconds and just click appeared button for download)
MIAMI REMASTERED
http://s7.dosya.tc/server5/3fu9td/driv3 ... i.rar.html

um.. I don't mean to be rude but I have 4 problems...

#1 I cant see those pics for the remastered Miami. its just small squares with a cross inside

#2 I cant get the files from that site, my school has blocked it, and I don't have WiFi at home (so I cant the unblock site that way) so I put it on a memory stick and use it at home on a on of my laptops/pcs - would you mind using a different site (e.g MEGA) or could you email them directly to me... troybanks007@gmail.com

#3 the remastered Istanbul you gave - its now for some reason Grainy as f**K.
ill try a fresh copy later and keep you updated...

#4 im TRYING to use a PS3 wireless controller with this game on pc (windows 10 Pro {Game Developer Mode}), it all works -
(connected and buttons assingned)
But if the controller is tilted then tanner would jump or look up, it randomly assigns tilt on different axis during play - I had no idea that controller even had the tilt function...
its very off putting and I nearly broke my last laptop yesterday because it kept changing camera pitch if I even slightly moved the controller
crashman2552 wrote:

This is HD remastered mod for Driv3r game for its 15th years anniversary.
here is V7!!(wait 5 seconds and just click appeared button for download)
MIAMI REMASTERED
http://s7.dosya.tc/server5/3fu9td/driv3 ... i.rar.html

um.. I don't mean to be rude but I have 4 problems...

#1 I cant see those pics for the remastered Miami. its just small squares with a cross inside

#2 I cant get the files from that site, my school has blocked it, and I don't have WiFi at home (so I cant the unblock site that way) so I put it on a memory stick and use it at home on a on of my laptops/pcs - would you mind using a different site (e.g MEGA) or could you email them directly to me... troybanks007@gmail.com

#3 the remastered Istanbul you gave - its now for some reason Grainy as f**K.
ill try a fresh copy later and keep you updated...

#4 im TRYING to use a PS3 wireless controller with this game on pc (windows 10 Pro {Game Developer Mode}), it all works -
(connected and buttons assingned)
But if the controller is tilted then tanner would jump or look up, it randomly assigns tilt on different axis during play - I had no idea that controller even had the tilt function...
its very off putting and I nearly broke my last laptop yesterday because it kept changing camera pitch if I even slightly moved the controller
hi my friend,

you can check all latest screenshots and news from here. You don't need to create fb account for seeing photos.
https://www.facebook.com/driv3rpage/
can you use mega.co.nz ? If yes I can make an optional link for you.
I don't have any problem with that probably something happened to you installed Driv3r. Uninstall and install, please.
I don't have any idea about it I am using the keyboard for playing my friend.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]