Here you can find Developer Chats, Interviews, and other goodies about the game!
I didn't know the game existed when I was buying this collection in 2000. A box with awesome boxart was thrown out. :cry: Cars are in a terrible condition now. :x I know, I was foolish! Two of five cars were gifted to someone...
Car list:
Ford Thunderbird '57
Chevrolet Corvette '58
Chevrolet Bel Air '57
Other's - i dont remember (they were modern. One is orange Solomon Caine's another is Jones's)
There are some random police cars on the fotos on the background and a view out of my window.
I guess the collection came out only in Europe, cos it's written "Driver 2 - back on the streets", not "the wheelman is back"
Jericho's ride:
These 2 grey buildings look like Chicago buildings. :)
Not damaged (another version):
After a few years, i was lucky to play both Driver & Driver 2 on my friend's PsOne.
8)
Last edited by Biscaynes on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Driven2Vegas21251 wrote:I know, I was foolish!
I also regret breaking my toy cars when i was a kid, when you get older you realise that those toys were good.
Driven2Vegas21251 wrote:Image
What happened to this car? A toy truck rammed that car?
Driven2Vegas21251 wrote:After a few years, i was lucky to play both Driver & Driver 2 on my friend's PsOne.
Did you play at your friend's house?
In my opinion that CD contains Driver 1 and Driver 2
In Ukraine I saw in the videogames stores that mostly games are sold in compilations, for example, you can buy 1 DVD which includes the Driver series,you can also buy DVDs with the GTA series or the NFS series, and it's very cheap(compared to the prices of Spain)

Look what i've found surfing on the internet! :specialdriver:
max.thunder wrote:What happened to this car? A toy truck rammed that car?
:D Crash test. Nice one! Actually, this car undergone plenty of them. Sometimes I feel like a crash adict. Now I regret breaking my favorite car. I probably act like a maniac. I can't stop this madness, and I moved to another stage - Driver world. Sorry, Tanner... :twisted: :P Guys, don't worry, i'll be carefull in real life
max.thunder wrote:
Driven2Vegas21251 wrote:After a few years, I was lucky to play both Driver & Driver 2 on my friend's PsOne.
Did you play at your friend's house?
Yes, he also had 2 disc completely Russian Driver 2. You must have seen the boxart on my avatar...
max.thunder wrote:In my opinion that CD contains Driver 1 and Driver 2
In Ukraine I saw in the videogames stores that mostly games are sold in compilations, for example, you can buy 1 DVD which includes the Driver series,you can also buy DVDs with the GTA series or the NFS series, and it's very cheap(compared to the prices of Spain)
It does. I bought this compilation about 2 years ago near the metro, extremely cheap and exactly the same my friend had. You must know, how pirate they are! Sadly, cuz I can't put it on my licensed ps2.
Same in Moscow. How long haven't you been there? ...cuz in Moscow we've already ran out of all ps1 games in stores.
max.thunder wrote:Look what i've found surfing on the internet! :specialdriver:
Wow! The picture of Tanner is different. Great! Didn't know there are variations!
Last edited by Biscaynes on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
I had a model car of one of the Chicago vehicles. It should be lying in one of thousands of boxes somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up.
Driven2Vegas21251 wrote:It does. I bought this compilation about 2 years ago near the metro. (exactly what my friend had). You must know, how pirate they are! Sadly, cuz I can't put it on my licensed ps2.
In Moscow it is the same as in Ukraine. How long haven't you been there? ...cuz in Moscow we've already ran out of all ps1 games in stores.
I'm living in Spain since 2000, in summer holidays i went to visit my family there,i went in 2004,2007 and 2009(if i remember well).Now,here in Spain is hard to find PS1 videogames,only you can find used,mostly you can find PS2 old games.For PC there are a lot of old games,the last year i've bought Driv3r for PC(i've played it before in my friend's house on XBOX).Also i'll will buy again Driver Parallel Lines because i gave the game to a "friend" a he said that he would play and after that he would give back the game,but that never happened,since that i don't give games so easily to my friends
Biscaynes, Im not jealous.
*coughs at Biscaynes*

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]