Share videos you've created/found here!
By n1kk
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Hi to all,

Recently I recalled the background music from Driver 2 and then I had a thought of covering some of these tunes. So, within a week I've come up with "Las Vegas at Day" tune cover. Hope, you'll enjoy it! :mrgreen: (Y)
UPD 20.06.2018: Why not to gather all the "Driver 2 Soundtrack Covers" in one post? Just have come up with this idea. :specialdriver:

Las Vegas Escape at Day:
Havana at Night:
Havana Escape at Night:
Las Vegas at Night:
Last edited by n1kk on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
By LoneWerewolf
Holy crap, dude! This sounds awesome! Very nice work (Y)

Have you thought of working with the rest of Driver 2's OST? You really have some mad skills, bro.
By n1kk
Wow, thanks a lot, guys!!!
LoneWerewolf wrote:Have you thought of working with the rest of Driver 2's OST? You really have some mad skills, bro.
I'm looking forward for making some other themes... And with such a great feedback I think I really should do it. :)
car wrote:duuuuude!!! I sometimes play Rio night.... on acoustic.....
Yeeeaah! I remember that I played Rio's chords maybe even a year ago, but at that time I didn't make any videos. :mrgreen:
By PrototypeDriver
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
Nice job! Good to see there's someone who still enjoys those old tunes (and even covers them). I also had the idea of covering both Driver and Driver 2's songs since last year. Keep going with these covers!
By n1kk
Hi, Driver lovers!
I've been away for an inexcusable long time with nothing new. Well, I just needed to figure some things out, train myself for the quality of performance, editing, etc. I'm back here to tell, that another cover is ready now!!! The only thing is left: upload and publish on YouTube. And it will be soon. :D

Stay tuned!!!!
LoneWerewolf, ASV liked this
By LoneWerewolf
n1kk wrote:Hi, Driver lovers!
I've been away for an inexcusable long time with nothing new. Well, I just needed to figure some things out, train myself for the quality of performance, editing, etc. I'm back here to tell, that another cover is ready now!!! The only thing is left: upload and publish on YouTube. And it will be soon. :D

Stay tuned!!!!
Great to hear (read?) that! And looking forward to it :)
n1kk liked this
By n1kk
Krishty wrote:Love it; it has been looping half the night!
Should I go with a 10-hour version? Haha! :D
Seriously speaking, I've got something else on this theme. I will reveal it a bit later. :)
By n1kk
And here I go with more extended version of Havana at Night combined with the passing of mission 14 "To The Docks". I think, the tune fits this dusk time of the ride. Also there was a goal not to be spotted by cops, because the chase is not complete without chase music. :D

Enjoy!

By n1kk
whew... finally I made it for "Las Vegas Escape at Day". It should be after Las Vegas ambience theme, but I couldn't figure out how to play it. Some mathematics there. :shock: But some time later I decided to accept this challenge, also this tune was requested by one youtuber in the first cover's comments. :mrgreen: Enjoying these "wah-wahs" again!
Skylabh, car, LoneWerewolf and 2 Others downloaded liked this
By LoneWerewolf
n1kk wrote:whew... finally I made it for "Las Vegas Escape at Day". It should be after Las Vegas ambience theme, but I couldn't figure out how to play it. Some mathematics there. :shock: But some time later I decided to accept this challenge, also this tune was requested by one youtuber in the first cover's comments. :mrgreen: Enjoying these "wah-wahs" again!
This has to be the best one yet, man. Freaking awesome. :D

Just a quick question. I'm curious, which background music is your favorite?
n1kk liked this
By n1kk
LoneWerewolf wrote: This has to be the best one yet, man. Freaking awesome. :D

Just a quick question. I'm curious, which background music is your favorite?
Thanks again!
As for the favourite music, I think Chicago and Las Vegas themes (day and night) are my favourites for music and maybe the most nostalgic for me personally. :')
By n1kk
Hey, guys! Haven't been here for ages sharing the delight of making a new video. Missed you all. :oops:

Today is One year since my first "Las Vegas at Day" cover, so I decided to make this day a kind of anniversary, you know... :mrgreen: And I continue to cover my favorite Las Vegas, now it's time for the hot subtropical night and the tension that fills the air before some action. Playing my guitars and drifting in the different places of this virtual neon lights city. Enjoy!
And don't forget to thumb the vid up, subscribe to the new channel and share with the Driver-loving friends. :D
Last edited by n1kk on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
John Tanner, Krishty liked this
By n1kk
John Tanner wrote:Awesome job, as always!!! My favourite tune is Chicago at Day too, i hope to hear your version soon!
Many thanks to you, Mr. Tanner! :mrgreen:

I LOVE Chicago at Day tune, it was the first one I ever played using the... Ringtone writer on Nokia 3310. I didn't even play guitar to that moment, but by the error method I had managed to transcribe the "chorus" from there. I was 14, maybe. And where is this Nokia's "Brick" now... :roll:
John Tanner liked this
By n1kk
Attention to all units! New video is out! :D

Continuing on driving through the late-night Las Vegas... Escape the police driving the police car from Lakeside to Upper Strip to Tanner's garage. :specialdriver:
And the "Las Vegas Chase at Night" theme is rocking there!

[Sorry, this is to be reuploaded in some time]
ASV, Krishty, Vortex and 1 Others downloaded liked this
By n1kk
Hey guys!

Just getting in touch to let you know, that "Las Vegas at Night" guitar cover was reuploaded at my old channel. The "Escape" one is to be reuploaded too, but later... Hopefully, for the future covers I'll improve the vids. At least I have the better camera now. :D And more HDD and RAM which is very important for making music videos too.
So far here's the night Vegas:
Thanks everyone who follows me!
Krishty, Vortex liked this
Hello! It amazes me to see that you're still at it. Pretty sure I've followed other artists that are quick to abandon ship, for some reason or another. Keep up the good work, and have a nice one :)
n1kk liked this

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]