Share videos you've created/found here!
By BigDcBiggs
Registration Days
Hey all, I just uploaded my first 3 videos on youtube, and I would love it if you guys checked it out. I play Driver 2, Chicago, survival but with a twist.... If you like my playstyle,, feel free to subscribe
By Olanov
I'm usually not a big fan of Let's Plays but this one was not only funny, it was nostalgic too. Just brilliant! I used to do this all the time back on the PS1. Put on the invincibility cheat, face the cops on survival and then lose them in the warehouse district. Good stuff. You've earned yourself three likes and a subscribe, keep it up.
By VAIMAHDO
That was hilarious! I've never actually done a let's play before, even know I've been on YouTube since the first few months of it being introduced into the internet. I should try it one day... but later because I have soo many ideas I'm currently working on such as: Exigency (D3 animation) DRIV3R parody, and GTA 4 Piss. Also the upcoming production "2749" Which will be an official movie I will release publicly with the opening of my company. (So no one is going to be able to see this movie within the next 1-3 years. Dam guys, I can't believe I'm already 16.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Nice work BigDcBiggs, as soon as i watched them all...i went and played some driver 2. Very entertaining...only thing im worried about is that your wasting your potential with a game that is not that popular like driver, I know it an amazing game to us, but to the public its not...i think you would make a great youtuber!! but you (sadly) have to play more mainstream games :( u remind me of Nerd³ and TotalBiscuit
By BigDcBiggs
Registration Days
Fab2cent I really appreciate that kind of feedback. Don't worry, I will be doing more mainstream games, the Driver 2 was just practice at recording
By PostalDude
Fab2cent wrote:Nice work BigDcBiggs, as soon as i watched them all...i went and played some driver 2. Very entertaining...only thing im worried about is that your wasting your potential with a game that is not that popular like driver, I know it an amazing game to us, but to the public its not...i think you would make a great youtuber!! but you (sadly) have to play more mainstream games :( u remind me of Nerd³ and TotalBiscuit
Screw the public and their obsession with Call Of Battlefield 69 and Minecraft.
@OP, you should do a Stuntman LP.
By Klancnik777
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
PostalDude wrote:Screw the public and their obsession with Call Of Battlefield 69 and Minecraft.
i second that :)
By Olanov
PostalDude wrote:Screw the public and their obsession with Call Of Battlefield 69 and Minecraft.
This all the way.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]