Modding discussion for Driver 2.
By DrShemp
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Hi! I was thinking if someone could extract the sky things in D2 and, I don't know, swap it for another sky.
It would be great, cause I was watching a video about a driver 2 beta that I see a sky in Rio that don't have in the full game (And yes, I have the codes for sky modifyer, but only that exists in the game). But I wanted new skys, it would be awesome!
So, if someone could do this, or just extract the sky textures, post how you do this! :D
By MikuMikuCookie
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
DrShemp wrote:Hi! I was thinking if someone could extract the sky things in D2 and, I don't know, swap it for another sky.
It would be great, cause I was watching a video about a driver 2 beta that I see a sky in Rio that don't have in the full game (And yes, I have the codes for sky modifyer, but only that exists in the game). But I wanted new skys, it would be awesome!
So, if someone could do this, or just extract the sky textures, post how you do this! :D

DrShemp, Its me! TheTerraTitan! On DeviantArt Im Hachune-Miku-LEEK and for most sites I am MikuMikuCookie!
Last edited by MikuMikuCookie on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Truck-Maniac
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
DrShemp wrote:Hi! I was thinking if someone could extract the sky things in D2 and, I don't know, swap it for another sky.
Well, i want to know this to, since i've seen the Sky Texture from Driver 1's Trail Desert Track, also had to be used for Driver 2 Las Vegas.
Last edited by Truck-Maniac on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By MikuMikuCookie
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
Truck-Maniac wrote:
Well, i guess you could get some new Backgrounds, but you have to know how to Export & Import from the RAW Files.
And have an ISO, if you could edit it, you could ADD Madrid, Moscow, Portugal or whatever city textures you want!!!!!!!!!!!! :specialdriver: :specialdriver: :specialdriver:
By RacingFreak
MikuMikuCookie wrote: And have an ISO, if you could edit it, you could ADD Madrid, Moscow, Portugal or whatever city textures you want!!!!!!!!!!!! :specialdriver: :specialdriver: :specialdriver:
And should you waste 2 years studying C++, Pascal or other programming stuff, not to mention and texturing to do this idea? Woah, duude :P

BTW, It`s possible to extract sky textures, unfortunately.. replacing aint possible. Aswell as extracting other stuff (the only possible is emulating and ripping 2D images of models).

Hey, is that for really enabling Bodysnatchers che[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4