Modding discussion for Driver 2.
By Lost Account #3408
Highster11 wrote:I don`t think so, because simply the wheels aren`t on their correct bodies, I think.

P.S
Are you made the blue car with Google Sketch Up? The model look as a typical 3D Sketch model, same as the weird textures.
Its just a paint creation....for now.
By Highster11
Registration Days Posts Posts
YUCKSTERTHUNDER wrote:
Highster11 wrote:I don`t think so, because simply the wheels aren`t on their correct bodies, I think.

P.S
Are you made the blue car with Google Sketch Up? The model look as a typical 3D Sketch model, same as the weird textures.
Wow! I am stupid! To go wrong Paint with 3D model!
By Lost Account #3408
Highster11 wrote:
YUCKSTERTHUNDER wrote:

P.S
Wow! I am stupid! To go wrong Paint with 3D model!
Its only a drawing for now. if there is somone good in 3d Modeling, they can use some of my Drawings if they want.

PS: Filled in the empty place before the secret car .
By JoNB3x
Registration Days Avatar
Holy chuck norris :shock: i try to do this but the image from driver 2 dont work for me xxxD nice job man congratulation =)
By MikuMikuCookie
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
Dr. Doom wrote:Image

I was messing around with the car modifier code and set it to 12, and THIS showed up. It has a horn, engine, AND moving wheels! I think this was a car that was supposed to be in the game, since it is just before the Yellow GSX, hence the "Car graphic to be placed" picture right before the GSX. LOL! It doesn't move, though, because the trailer is made for Caine's Compound (The trailers are on the sidewalk to make it look realistic). The cab, however, appears to be a once drivable object...sad.
What is the Gameshark Code? I NEED IT!!!!
By MikuMikuCookie
Biscaynes wrote:Nice collage
I NEED THE CODE TO GET THE GOD DAMN 18 WHEELER IN CHICAGO!!!!!
By MikuMikuCookie
Is it possible to use Havana cars in Rio or Vegas?
By Submaniac
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Hey Miku! Hum i'm not a moderator or any knind of authority, but i think you should try to not double post if you don't want to get a note from them. It's just an advice ;). anyway here's the code (USA greatest hits version):
"Car modifier
801C6914 000?
.replace "?" by a number to choose a car. i think it's 8 for the truck.

Just fyi, i actually found this code myself, so i hope it works for you.
Also, i don't think it's possible to use Rio or Vegas ' cars into any other cities... i'm sorry
By MikuMikuCookie
Submaniac wrote:Hey Miku! Hum i'm not a moderator or any knind of authority, but i think you should try to not double post if you don't want to get a note from them. It's just an advice ;). anyway here's the code (USA greatest hits version):
"Car modifier
801C6914 000?
.replace "?" by a number to choose a car. i think it's 8 for the truck.

Just fyi, i actually found this code myself, so i hope it works for you.
Also, i don't think it's possible to use Rio or Vegas ' cars into any other cities... i'm sorry
THANK YOU SO F*CKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
Plus, the rio cars in Vegas may be possible, of we can decode the game, and port it to PC, I dont know what I could do to help with the project :(
By MikuMikuCookie
Truck-Maniac wrote:MikuMikuCookie Can you ask before you use these images next time ?
Ok...
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]