Modding discussion for Driver.
PostalDude wrote:Image
ಠ_ಠ
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A LIMO??!?!?!?!
RARARARARA
they refer to this car as a limo in driver.
PostalDude should have wrote:Image
This isnt a limo, learn the names of the cars in driver.
Dr. Doom wrote:OMG, WHATEVER. It's still a god damn Cadillac whether you like it or not.
MikuMikuCookie should not have been a moron and instead, should have wrote:I am still learning car names.
T.K. wrote:This is why I'm defending him, Maverick. Normally, I wouldn't. But I feel extra special nice to someone who cares to mod.
Yea, it isnt good for a beginner modder if your first efforts are met by a torrent of abuse. We obviously want the modding community to grow so we should be grateful that someones making an effort. On that subject i have a few texture mods of my own but palette issues etc are holding them back a bit.
SO EVERYONE JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE! YOU BUNCH OF NO-GOOD LYING PUNKS AND I KNOW WHO IT'S COMING FROM, BECAUSE I BACK-TRACED IT! AND YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO THE DM MODERATION TEAM AND THE GAMEFAQS MODERATION TEAM! THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
T.K. wrote:SO EVERYONE JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE! YOU BUNCH OF NO-GOOD LYING PUNKS AND I KNOW WHO IT'S COMING FROM, BECAUSE I BACK-TRACED IT! AND YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO THE DM MODERATION TEAM AND THE GAMEFAQS MODERATION TEAM! THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

Hahahahahaha, nice one. I remember that video! :lol:
By Miller
Welcome to DriverMadness.net, MikuMikuCookie. Good luck with your modding projects.

So tell me if you please, what are those stripes on the taxi-limo supposed to look like, cheetah fur or something? That is pretty cool. I never saw that before. I like the blood one because it reminds me of a blood skin you can choose in a couple of early Armored Core games that I still play.
Miller wrote:Welcome to DriverMadness.net, MikuMikuCookie. Good luck with your modding projects.

So tell me if you please, what are those stripes on the taxi-limo supposed to look like, cheetah fur or something? That is pretty cool. I never saw that before. I like the blood one because it reminds me of a blood skin you can choose in a couple of early Armored Core games that I still play.
If i can find the textures, i'll give them to you. I LOVE driver 2
By MikuMikuCookie
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
The importing program crashes when importing a car, can you help me?
Miller wrote:Welcome to DriverMadness.net, MikuMikuCookie. Good luck with your modding projects.

I think I posted them...
Dr. Doom wrote:I will have to be completely honest here, but you're posting nothing but MS Paint textures that probably took about 5 minutes to do. And you seriously need to stop posting everytime you update something, please edit a post. Not trying to be mean, but woaaah partner, calm down!
Ok!
PS sorry for my long signature.
Dr. Doom wrote:OMG, WHATEVER. It's still a god damn Cadillac whether you like it or not.
I know its a damn Cadillac...
T.K. wrote:SO EVERYONE JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE! YOU BUNCH OF NO-GOOD LYING PUNKS AND I KNOW WHO IT'S COMING FROM, BECAUSE I BACK-TRACED IT! AND YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO THE DM MODERATION TEAM AND THE GAMEFAQS MODERATION TEAM! THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
thank you...
MikuMikuCookie wrote:
thank you...
Jessi Slaughter says hai.
PostalDude wrote:
MikuMikuCookie wrote:
thank you...
Jessi Slaughter says hai.
lol.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4