Discussion for Driver: Parallel Lines (2006)
By driverpl
Registration Days
Hello everyone fan of Driver PL, I´m playing Driver 4 and I find a spoiler, a race that disappear when I reach for it..IT WAS THE LOAN SHARK EASY!! NEAR THE AIRPORT 1978, when I get in a car..it vanish from the map..
??? :?: :?: :?:
This happening to any of you?
well, I thank since now..
By madness
Now this sounds quite strange...
Now I can say when you have just gone to do that side mission it'll disappear but if you have just come from the other side of the map it shouldn't disappear like that.

This also sounds more like a support question rather than a spoiler.
A spoiler is where you may spoil a large part of the like telling everyone what happens in the end of the game not a problem your having!

Anyways, This has never happened to me.
There are so many version of DPL on the market you'll have to tell us which version of Driver: Parallel Lines you own.

Is it PC, Wii, Xbox, Ps2? Which version is it?
By driverpl
Registration Days
Hello madness, my version is for Ps2, but I got it, the problem was when I looked at the map, it was there, but if I´d come close, it goes away, so, I try to do another mission, it worked, the mission now it´s available, I could do now and did. ^^ hell man, Almost I left for playing cause of this!!but again like always the world of games didn´t subestimate me ..auhaauhauah ^^
thanks madness..this topic is completed!!!
By Coyote
You can't play Driver 4 because Driver 4 isn't Driver: Parallel Lines and if you don't belive it just watch the 1UP video with Gareth Edmondson (HE says DPL is NOT Driver 4). The only problem now is that I can't find the video anymore, maybe the downloads database has been damaged when the server has been hacked. :(
By madness
Well the file works perfectly.
You can download it here.

Coyote once again on his "Driver 4" calling rampage.
I think Driver: Working Title will do!

anyways good luck with dpl driverpl.
By Skeleton
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Coyote wrote:You can't play Driver 4 because Driver 4 isn't Driver: Parallel Lines and if you don't belive it just watch the 1UP video with Gareth Edmondson (HE says DPL is NOT Driver 4).
@coyote: are you trying to insult this place ? so whatever it can be called as driver 4 even it is not. we only have a couple of daily members here and you are disinclining the new members. if you continue doing this i don't think this place's members will increase :evil:
maybe this guy was going to visit this place again,but as you are b*tching all the time he might think that 'what a stupid place you say something and then they start b*tching'

@ topic:

yes,this happened to me on my first or second day while i was playing.
i was going to play the mission and i clicked T button (relocate) and the mission was gone and nothing happened. then i opened the game and the problem was solved :wink:

this little bug only once happened to me but i'm not sure it'll happen again or not. :)
By Coyote
Well DWT isn't bad at all but now that I have a domain with Driver 4 and that I absolutely want a Driver 4 I'm for Driver 4 :P

And um… Sekeleton, keep quite ;)

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4