Discussion for Driver: Parallel Lines (2006)
By madness
I have decided to create this video about something that happened or something I may have done! I'm not telling anyone anything; nothing at all. At least for the next 24 hours and then I'll come with another clue! I want to see what everyone thinks of this creation or discovery.

Nothing is reveled, nothing will be reveled for the next 24hours so check out the video and answer it's little quiz by using the following template!

[hr]

What do you think is going on? a glitch or what?
(part 1)

(part 2)

(part 3)

[hr]

[flash width=400 height=400]http://www.youtube.com/jp.swf?video_id= ... cXiZVoZfw7[/flash]

or visit
(YouTube)
Last edited by madness on Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sedans
the video wont load... also how do you embed a video??
By Skeleton
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
it opens from youtube. well if you didn't hack the game madness 2nd on is a glitch 3 rd on is a cheat i guess :D
By madness
I was hoping more people would pay attention to this topic by now!
Anyways I noticed that youtube gave out a .swf link which is a flash file and you can intergrete flash files in here using the flash button!
By Coyote
This would be very interesting if you video would work.
By madness
I'm not sure what's going on!
You should be able to press a play button and the video should just play!

If you cannot get the video to work just use this link =
to watch it from youtube.
By Coyote
1. I think you have special technique to launch the car. Or you just customized the car … hm… no.
2. Hmm… the cars are all reversing… strange. I'm curious how do you made that.
3. Hmm… again, all cars are reversing.

In the 3 cases the cars are all reversing. Looks like they would be anti-magnetic or something like that to yu in 3.

hmm… *still thinking*
By JAY
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
You did change some files which are responsible for AI, car physics/car data or missions? :)
By madness
Well I'm not giving any answers out yet but I have released one more video!

and by about Saturday I'll release the last video that reveals all/everything about what I have been doing and a few days after that I'll release it! and then I'll write a documentation on how I did it and how you can do it!

and this wasn't in the modifying category because I would be giving away a big clue, but I will officially say the game has been modified and this is not a glitch!

So what does these leave us with? basically what most people have said! Or maybe they left the most crucial part out. I'm gonna say nothing more until the next video.

Sorry about putting you all on this line and guessing game, but I thought it was a very interesting way to get people interested in the project and give me enough time to fine tune everything. (maybe finetune is the last clue until the next video)

Oh! well check out the video in the modifying section once I've finished uploading it! It will soon find it's way in the download database soon in a higher quality format. I haven't really fussed about that because the videos I've created I created in less than 30minurtes. But I'll be spending lots more time on the final video!
By Coyote
And by about Saturday I'll release the last video that reveals all/everything about what I have been doing and a few days after that I'll release it! and then I'll write a documentation on how I did it and how you can do it!
I guess it's only possible on the PC version, right ?
By madness
Well I haven't taken a good look at the ps2 version yet! and I've never modded a xbox game before! Maybe I should try it out one day.

But at the moment if you want to play this mod you'll need the pc version.
If you have a modded ps2 or xbox there may be a very small change that there could be a way of modifying that version. But unlikely, it's just a lot easier and hassle free to modify the pc version!
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
It seems as if you have made your car repel other cars.... weird.
By madness
Well I have released a new video for you to watch, about this modification.
You can check it out from this topic.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4