Discussion for Driver: Parallel Lines (2006)
By Coyote
In the DPL official Guide, in the cars section, the Cerva Punk is present. And when you type "Carshow" as a cheat the Cerva Punk is avaible in your garage. But without cheats, where is the Cerva Punk ? I need it ! And I play on PS2 so maybe its a bit different as on PC.

Here some iinfos about the Cerva Punk:

----------------------------------------------------------
CERVA PUNK

Handling: 4,45/5
Acceleration: 5/5
Top Speed: 4,45/5

Weight: 900kg

Speed Mods:
Unmodified - 112 mph
Stage I - 123
Stage II - N/A
Stage III - N/A
Nitro - 141

Vehicle Type: Muscle Car

The Cerva Punk is a much faster, almost race-prepped version of the standard Cerva. It drives and handles like a Dream.

----------------------------------------------------------

That was from the Official Guide
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Really, I never knew that there were punk versions of some cars. Apparently theirs 5 though (Cerva, Cerrano, Brooklyn, Andec, and the Olympic punk)

I've never seen any of these on the road so I think it's one of two things: maybe you get these cars if you get all gold trophies in a certain side mission type or all gold trophies in all side missions. The second one is, maybe you can only get them by using that cheat code or something.

Actually, why are you only asking about the Cerva Punk, did you already find/get the other Punk cars?
By Coyote
Yeh in the mission with Rosalita I've killed all the divers and took the cars :D
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
you get 1st place on the races i think
By Moonchild
Ohh, so that's how you got them. Come to think of it, yeah, the other competitors were driving unique cars. Though, that probally means that you can't get the Cerva Punk anymore unless you re-play the game...and that just shows ya, my supposed theory on how to possibly get those cars was complete and utter bullsh**.
DPLkicksASS wrote:you get 1st place on the races i think
Your talking about the race car version of those cars not the "Punk" version
By Coyote
No, I arrived first at Rosalita, then I waited. The first Driver came, he get out of the car, I killed him and took the car. When the 2 other guys camed i tried to put them out of the car, cause with one shot, the car explodes. If it has explode I bring the first car to the garage and then I restart the mission to make the same thing for the other cars. If I get them out of the cars, the cars are still there when I come back after delivering the first car.

If you want to have ALL cars in the game, you have to restart the game.

I restart it for the 5th Time, to have all vehicles.

The vehicles I need are cerva Punk, Dolva mission Truck (I think its impossible to have this one) and 3 or 4 more cars, but I think they r only included in the Limited Edition, The Alpha Edition. I thought maybe the developpers added them to the final version, and they are somewhere at the other site of the city in a mission…
By Moonchild
I see, I'll try that restart thing at Rosalita but you said you need the Cerva Punk, so does that car not appear at the race or something?

I wish I had the Limited Edition version but sadly, I do not.
By Coyote
The Limited edition is the Alpha edition. We all want it but nobody can get it, I think they are about 50 on earth.

No, only the Cerrano Punk, Brooklyn Punk and Andec Punk appear in the Race. I thought if I buy the kit that is the same that the Cerva Punk has got, and I make that Race, my Standard Cerva with punk Kit will be a Cerva punk at the end of the race… lol but I think this is inpossible.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
guess ill see what its going for on ebay.....
By Coyote
They maybe call it Limited but its the collectors. The dont make the difference.
By madness
apparently there is a Limited Edition and a Collections Edition.
The Limited Edition was sold around NTSC regions and the Collectors Edition was sold around the PAL region.

I have the Collectors Edition right in front of me at the moment.
By Coyote
So they are the same…

That means IGN is wrong… They put pics from the Alpha edition in the Limited edition …

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4