Discussion for Driver: Parallel Lines (2006)
By Delta-38
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
What cheats do you know?
Is there a cheat for infinite mass?
By Skeleton
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
here are cheats from gamespot:
Driver: Parallel Lines Cheat CodesCheat Codes
Enter any of the following cheat codes through the Settings > Cheats menu. Most of these can then be toggled on/off.
Cheat Effect
GUNBELT Unlimted Ammo
IRONMAN God Mode
KEYSTONE Weak Cops
ZOOMZOOM Unlimited Nitro
ROLLBAR Indestructible Cars
TOOLEDUP Free Garage
CARSHOW Unlock All Vehicles
GUNRANGE Unlock All Weapons
By Coyote
I present that in a new style :D

--<<DRIVER: PARALLEL LINES CHEATS>>--

Enter any of the following cheat codes through the Settings / Cheats menu. All the cheats, except the "Unlock All Vehicles" and "Unlock All Weapons" cheats, can be toggled on or off.

Cheat____________|____________Effect
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
GUNBELT __________ Unlimited Ammo
IRONMAN __________ God Mode
KEYSTONE _________ Weak Police Cars
ZOOMZOOM ________ Unlimited NOS
ROLLBAR __________ Indestructible
_________________ Vehicles
TOOLEDUP _________ No Costs
CARSHOW _________ Unlock All Vehicles
GUNRANGE ________ Unlock All Weapons
By TheGabo92
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
I don't recommend you tu use CARSHOW cheat, because the game become boring after you beat it. I used it and I really didn't like it, so I started the hole game again
By Coyote
I never use cheats, and if I use them I take out my memory card.
By Skeleton
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Coyote wrote:I present that in a new style :D

--<<DRIVER: PARALLEL LINES CHEATS>>--

Enter any of the following cheat codes through the Settings / Cheats menu. All the cheats, except the "Unlock All Vehicles" and "Unlock All Weapons" cheats, can be toggled on or off.

Cheat____________|____________Effect
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
GUNBELT __________ Unlimited Ammo
IRONMAN __________ God Mode
KEYSTONE _________ Weak Police Cars
ZOOMZOOM ________ Unlimited NOS
ROLLBAR __________ Indestructible
_________________ Vehicles
TOOLEDUP _________ No Costs
CARSHOW _________ Unlock All Vehicles
GUNRANGE ________ Unlock All Weapons
did you do that for getting more points eh? :?:
By Coyote
lol, no, it's just that when you write it's ugly so I made it to a beatyfull list, so when somebody tipes "Cheats Driver PL" on Google he cames here and he's got a better impression of us :)
By Delta-38
I finished the game but I miss the infinite mass cheat.
Do you know if there is a trainer for infinite mass?
By madness
Infinite Mass only exists in Driver 1 as Carnage and in Driver 3 in Istanbul once you've killed 10 Timmy's.

It cannot be found in Driver: Parallel Lines, not even via. Memory Hack (Trainer).

Modding is to hard for that type of thing also so you may not see infinite mass mode in Driver: Parallel Lines.
By Delta-38
That is too bad.
Anyway if you know some good trainers just let me know.
By madness
I tested them all a while ago and they don't seem to work.
They all seem to freeze up the game, apparently you'll have to have the same version there using with the game otherwise it won't work.

The main one I was interested in was the teleport feature.
This means with a little more work built onto it it will be possible to move anywhere on the map, even place you thought it would be impossible to get to. Even the statue of Liberty.

Anyways, if they do work. Tell me which ones and which country version of dpl you got and then I'll add it onto the download database with that compatibility code.
By Delta-38
I think there is one on http://www.dlh.net that has teleportation as a feature.
I hope you will let me know if you figure out how to get to the Statue of Liberty.
By madness
Well I'll see if I can find people who are good a memory hacking, because it is possible to be able to set co-ordinates within the game so you could guess a bunch of co-ordinates until you get onto the statue.

and even better it might be possible to put in a map and you could click where you want to go!

I'll try and talk to some people who make trainers and see what they can do in that area.
By Delta-38
Could you explain to me why there is no infinite mass cheat or trainer.
And you said that DPL will be moldable.
By madness
There is no mod because we cannot get into the files where the properties for all the objects mass are located. So we dunno where the physical properties of all the objects are located.

There is no cheat to do this because reflections never made one.

There is no trainer for this because... and then I think, it might be possible to edit physical properties while there in the memory. However this would be a lot harder and would take forever to do the sums.

So at the moment this isn't possible.
Unless we get someone really working hard getting into the area of those physical properties.
By Delta-38
Ok.
Thanks for the info.
By monkeyleejones
Registration Days
i have the wii version of DPL and was only able to input the "STEELMAN" cheat for invincibility.

does anyone know the rest of the cheats or why the old ones don't work in the wii version?
By madness
monkeyleejones wrote:i have the wii version of DPL and was only able to input the "STEELMAN" cheat for invincibility.

does anyone know the rest of the cheats or why the old ones don't work in the wii version?
The "Wii" Driver: Parallel Lines Port wasn't created by Ubisoft Reflections, it was created by Ubisoft Barcalona or something similar to that. So many of the things within the game have been changed.
By monkeyleejones
Registration Days
dang. it's just weird though how no cheats are even known for it D:

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4