Discussion for Driver 76 (2007)
By madness
Hooray... I got a PSP for Christmas.
But unforunatly no Driver 76, but when all the shops are back open in a couple of days I'll go out and get Driver: 76 and a Memory Card!

I'll tell you all what D76 is like for me when I play the game.
By Coyote
And then we'll play online together :P
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
madness wrote:Hooray... I got a PSP for Christmas.
But unforunatly no Driver 76, but when all the shops are back open in a couple of days I'll go out and get Driver: 76 and a Memory Card!

I'll tell you all what D76 is like for me when I play the game.
did you get the one with daxter or sw batttelfront?
By madness
I just got a standard slim & lite psp.
I got Driver: 76 now and it keeps on freezing up. :(
It's basically unplayable until I can find a fix :(
By nitrored
strange, hope you kept your reset!
By madness
I think you mean receipt.
I kept it, of course.
But I don't think it's a faulty disk, I think it's an incompatibility firmware version maybe. I'm contacting ubisoft support now. Then I can see what they say whenever they see my message.
By lookatme123
Registration Days Posts Avatar
madness wrote:I think you mean receipt.
I kept it, of course.
But I don't think it's a faulty disk, I think it's an incompatibility firmware version maybe. I'm contacting ubisoft support now. Then I can see what they say whenever they see my message.
yeah u do that madness things in australia never work for me :(
By madness
I worked out it's problem.
It's a problem with the new slim & lite psp, there is a new UMD cache setting that the game doesn't like, I just turned it off and it's working perfectly now.
By nitrored
man your so lucky to live in alstralia or new zeland, you could of gotten a spiderman or simpsons one. man id like kill for one of those...
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
DPLkicksASS wrote:man your so lucky to live in alstralia or new zeland, you could of gotten a spiderman or simpsons one. man id like kill for one of those...
My cousin got a Simpsons one for christmas, it's pretty awesome. But I think I would get sick of yellow eventually. Black or white are good cos they go with pretty much everything.
By nitrored
its strange that they werent released in the states.
By Daltarin-Elite
I was looking at a PSP as an alternative to an MP3 player, but i decided to get the MP3 player instead. I thought about the Yellow one but that was too expensive for me. And none of the standard models come with memory sticks, which is a complete rip off and a bad marketing ploy in my opinion.
By nitrored
Daltarin-Elite wrote:none of the standard models come with memory sticks
there pretty expensive,when flash drives are way more cheaper, i just got an adapter for the one on my phone, 4 gigs FTW!
By madness
I got my PSP a 2gig Memory Stick.
I was going to get a four gig but they had none in stock!

cannot wait till they get that cheap that the eight gig memory cards will become affordable, then I could probably fit about 14 movies on my psp's memory stick!
By Crevlthe
Registration Days Posts
so apart from the freezing problems, what do you think of it compared to driver parallel lines?
By madness
Well Driver: 76 doesn't freeze anymore.
Because I worked out how to fix it up. If I couldn't fix it up you cannot play much of it.

So far I've completed the story side of the game and have collected almost 80 out of 150 stars.

It's a good game, the handling is awesome, the story is pretty awesome. I particularly liked the handling, I'll write a full review in the reviews section of this Driver: 76 forum soon.

To see everything I liked about this game, and things that I thought should be improved.
By madness
Yeah, I owned it ages ago.
But someone borrowed it, never got it back and I decided to buy it again!
Haven't herd from, seen or be able to contact the person who borrowed it yet!

But that dosen't matter because I got the game now and I also got the game working the way it should.
By Coyote
Ages ago ? I'm talking about Driver 76, anyway …

We should play online. I wanna beat you :P
And collect as many tokens as you can, then you get bonuses, and we can exchange those we have twice, 3 times or more …
By madness
Coyote wrote:Ages ago ? I'm talking about Driver 76, anyway …

We should play online. I wanna beat you :P
And collect as many tokens as you can, then you get bonuses, and we can exchange those we have twice, 3 times or more …
I connected my psp up to WLAN and couldn't work out how to connect to the outside world, I could only work out how to connect to other psp's close by to where I'm standing.

It seems like we might only be able to do it if we where standing next to each other. But I'm not 100% sure, it just seems that way.

I think this game only supports ad-hoc mode and not infrastructure mode which is online.

:S
By Coyote
oO You're right it's only supported by the Ad-Hoc mode … :(
By madness
I'm angry driver has never had true online mode.
It looks like we will see it in the next driver game!
Damn! them taking it out of the PC and Wii version as well as the PS2 and Xbox version back in March 2006.
By Tuomascorpions
Registration Days Posts Avatar
What's the name on that cache setting? I've got a slim&lite, but haven't tried D76 on it yet (my other PSP died, so I had to get a new).
By bb_42001
i don't have a psp but i want one to play this game.. i have played it on someones psp it was awsome

bb42001

Noodles

By Nikusakken
I want the new PSP 3000 model. Shame that the battery lasts less 20 minutes, but It's not much of a problem.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]