Post your wishes and/or speculations for any future/upcoming DRIVER games.
Forum rules: This forum is for posting fan-created wishes and rumors/speculation for a possible next-gen DRIVER game. All information is to be considered speculation and should not be taken as fact.
By madness
I was doing some wishlist thinking once again and thought of few more ideas. This particular idea should be an option when starting undercover mode. You should get the following options.

- Normal (Button)
- Realistic (Button)
- Advanced Driver Mode (Checkbox)
NOTE: Normal and Realistic are difficulty levels however Advanced Driver Mode is a selective option.

Maybe not the exact names, but basically different difficulty levels. Where Normal would be just like the standard undercover mode. Realistic will give all the cars in the game real handling and physical properties. An well my new idea.

Advanced Drivers Mode

This mode should be designed to give players complete control over their driving. They should be able to change the handling they way they want the car to handle, they should be able to get Reflection Interactives job to completely tune the car from scratch. They could make it even fly changing it's properties.

An option like this should be able to give the player unlimited possibilities in the 3D World of Driver. This also cuts out having to mod handling outside the game and gives us more control over that handling mod I created for Driver: Parallel Lines.

So why do you think this would be a great option?
and are there any improvements you'll like to make to this idea?
By Coyote
Again, that's only for PC, right ? :S
By madness
This feature would work great on console, I'm not sure why your limiting yourself to thinking PC only all the time.

I'm not sure how you could think this is limited to the pc version.

Unless you might want to make the car go that fast that the console cannot handle it well in that case there should be some limitations when setting the properties of the vehicles so the car cannot go too fast.

However if the streaming technology in the game is good a LOD version of the city can be used when going super fast.

Are there any other reasons which make you think this is limited to the pc release?
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
NO. Don't want just PC, i wanna try this one.

Maybe even add something so you can make your character look like you aswell, instead of just changing the cars?
By Driver-4.com
Registration Days Avatar
That would be a great idea !
By madness
Daltarin-Elite wrote:NO. Don't want just PC, i wanna try this one.

Maybe even add something so you can make your character look like you aswell, instead of just changing the cars?
Yeah that's a great idea, it could make great use of the next generation eyetoy for ps3 if there is one and great for people with digital cameras too. I think you can upload photos from a camera to a xbox360 and ps3 and of course a pc.
By Daltarin-Elite
That's what i want then. Me in the game. But an animated me, not a me that has to walk around the room in front of the TV looking like a dick. If the camera can animate you and stick it in the game then hell yeah!
By madness
Well the camera could take a photo of you and then you could be able to place it on an inline template and save it and then you could be the in-game character.

Once again, this would be a great feature for the Film Director.
Being able to customize lots in the game, makes the game feel more unique.
By Daltarin-Elite
Being able to customize lots in the game, makes the game feel more unique.
You forget the word fun.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]