Post your wishes and/or speculations for any future/upcoming DRIVER games.
Forum rules: This forum is for posting fan-created wishes and rumors/speculation for a possible next-gen DRIVER game. All information is to be considered speculation and should not be taken as fact.

Is this soundtrack Any good

Yes
33%
No
7%
The Majority is good
33%
The Majority Sucks
27%
By Sedans
Daltarin-Elite wrote:lseven7 wants you to learn to help it.

get back on topic please. this is no use to me if it isn't.

:evil:
yea well I want you to learn to chill....

anyways ill try 2 make a lidt tom. to help out ok?
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
anyways ill try 2 make a lidt tom. to help out ok?
Your gonna what. sorry i can't understand text language to good. i use predictive text on my phone.

And if no one is happy with the list like i said before. please make a list of songs a specify it to a certain genre of music.
By Daltarin-Elite
yea well I want you to learn to chill....
and i am chilled. i know that no one really has much authority round here except MAdness and Alberto, but i think you should respect your elders. That's Me. even though it's only like one year.
By Sedans
Your gonna what. sorry i can't understand text language to good. i use predictive text on my phone.

And if no one is happy with the list like i said before. please make a list of songs a specify it to a certain genre of music.
ima make a list wen it aint night over here

O and ive neen here wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy before you so i dony know wat ur talkin about
By Daltarin-Elite
O and ive neen here wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy before you so i dony know wat ur talkin about
Huh? you don't understand me?
By Sedans
not really
By Daltarin-Elite
Wow and i use whole words like people with big brains. (oh that's right... Sorry). :shock:
By Sedans
was that a smart comment? :mad: lol... :D
By Daltarin-Elite
was that a smart comment? lol...
Um sorry forgot that too :shock:
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Daltarin-Elite wrote:
was that a smart comment? lol...
Um sorry forgot that too :shock:
You were the one talking about keeping this topic on-topic.

[hr]

Perhaps car radios should be in the next driver? I know it risks GTAinising driver, but it is good feature imo.
By madness
yeah, and driver is all about realism and that's realistic enough.
But really think about it everyone, GTA fans already think the driver series is copying there ideas, we can't make this any worse like "lseven7" just said.

But really think about it, why did reflections put those "tommy" recreations in DRIV3R apart from the police shooting constantly in survival and the glitches this was a really terrible idea in fact worse than anything else and so what if GTA has done the same thing with driver, I just never passed that mission where you had to kill tommy, I just let him kill me and put the game back in my shelf never to be used again, unless I want to kill that Claude a second time, no one kills tanner.
By Lseven7
madness wrote:
But really think about it, why did reflections put those "tommy" recreations in DRIV3R apart from the police shooting constantly in survival and the glitches this was a really terrible idea in fact worse than anything else and so what if GTA has done the same thing with driver, I just never passed that mission where you had to kill tommy, I just let him kill me and put the game back in my shelf never to be used again, unless I want to kill that Claude a second time, no one kills tanner.
whcih game are you talking about that you put back in your shelf?
By madness
GTAIII features that mission two-faced tanner. Where you have to kill tanner.
By Lseven7
I've heard of that mission. I don't know why the two games have such a big rivalry - they're quite different.
By Daltarin-Elite
Hey. this is about music. how did secret gta missions come into this.
By Lseven7
I made a suggestion to put car radios in the next driver, but said there is a risk of making it too much like GTA. Then, as always, those three letters sparked a coversation comparing the two games. Speaking of off-topic, this thread is one of the longest in the forums, and only about a page of it is actually relevant. Can someone please delete the off topic posts?
By madness
Lseven7 wrote:I made a suggestion to put car radios in the next driver, but said there is a risk of making it too much like GTA. Then, as always, those three letters sparked a coversation comparing the two games. Speaking of off-topic, this thread is one of the longest in the forums, and only about a page of it is actually relevant. Can someone please delete the off topic posts?
that is something I have decided to do in the future... (currently I'm thinking how I should go about doing this)
By Sedans
Ok Well You cant compare it to GTA because someone will compare It to GTA-- dont matter what driver does, some fool will make an excuse to call it a GTA copycat.
By Daltarin-Elite
Ok Well You cant compare it to GTA because someone will compare It to GTA-- dont matter what driver does, some fool will make an excuse to call it a GTA copycat.
And looking at this you have done it three times. Now please back on topic. This is actually research beleive it or not and you sir are not helping.
By Sedans
Daltarin-Elite wrote:
And looking at this you have done it three times. Now please back on topic. This is actually research beleive it or not and you sir are not helping.
heh, ok thats enough..

lets get somthing staright here pal- you manage to find any god givin way to balme me for somthing, last i checked i wasnt tha only one "off topic".

ANOTHER THING- i think i halped a good bit, not only giving ideas but MORE.

Thanks to you i had to give my whole damn opinion on music to you!

Plus you sitting here b****ing at me doesnt help your research either

Whats your problem i havent done anything to you so why you gots to always b**** and complain to me?

I've had just about enough of you and ya lil atitiude.
If you want a soundtrack, HERE:

187 on an undercover cop- Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg

Jus dont give a f***- 2pac

Jump on it - Sir mix-a-lot

Express yourself - Charles Wright

Express yourself - N.W.A.

Straight outta compton- N.W.A.

Tha ghetto - Too $hort

Throw some d's - Rich boy

Money in tha bank- Lil Scrappy

mr. Postman - Lil wayne

Boom (remix of "zoom") - Lil Wayne

Zoom- Lil boosie

Walk it out [FS] - lil Wayne

top back [FS] - lil Wayne

georgia...bush - lil wayne

Umbrella - Rhianna

Me and U - Cassie

Forgot about Dre - Dr. Dre & Eminem

i'm Goin out- Mobb Deep

Doe boy fresh - Three 6 mafia

Poppin my collar - Three 6 mafia

hood took me under- Comptons most wanted

There ya happy?
By nitrored
throw in sum enimen
By Sedans
i did and i spelt eminem right too lol
By nitrored
oooooooooooooooo 1 song

put in you dont know & jimmy crak corn
By Sedans
naw you dont know sucks
By nitrored
:| ................................................. :|
By Lseven7
Sedans has a point, I think this has just gotten stupid. This topic is full of crap, from all parties involved (including me).

For the umpteenth time: Back on topic:

Personally I don't like Sedan's soundtrack, but thats is just because I don't like rap/hip hop. I like quite a lot of the songs of the original proposed soundtrack, but I don't think it is perfect either. As I have said before, I think in the end, everyone has different tastes in music, and when compiling a soundtrack, it is best to put a selection of different genres that suit both the game and the different fans. In the case of driver, i prefer instrumental rock, but I agree that many fans prefer rap/hip-hop.

The way this is done in games like need for speed carbon is good: they have decided that the people that play the game like rock, rap/hip-hop and techno. In the options menu you can turn a genre off if you don't like it. It is impossible to have an ultimate soundtrack that will satisfy everyone, so in the end I think it is best to try and get the best mix possible, and give the gamer the option.
By madness
Yeah, I pretty much agree with lseven7 however I like RAP and HIPHOP as well but I'll listen to just about anything most if not all of it sounds good.

I think all games need a variety and I usually like how they have done this with Driver: Parallel Lines. I also really liked all the driver soundtracks the way the usually get the artist in their studios to re-record their song to suit the FMV's better and they have done an awesome job doing this.
By Lseven7
madness wrote:Yeah, I pretty much agree with lseven7 however I like RAP and HIPHOP as well but I'll listen to just about anything most if not all of it sounds good.

I think all games need a variety and I usually like how they have done this with Driver: Parallel Lines. I also really liked all the driver soundtracks the way the usually get the artist in their studios to re-record their song to suit the FMV's better and they have done an awesome job doing this.
I like the way its done in D3, I think its important to have the FMV and music time well. I didn't realise they got the artists to actually record to suit the fmv though... I think its a great idea.
By madness
Well I'm not 100% certain that this occurred , but all the content I've seen points into the direction that they do stuff like this to get it 100% perfect and that's why I guess the fmv's are perfect, I think they focused on doing this more with Driver: Parallel Lines however.
By nitrored
i guess so........... :(
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]