General discussion for the DRIVER series.

Which Jericho was the best?

Driver 2
63%
DRIV3R
38%
Driver: San Franciso
No votes
0%
Sorry to break the Driv3r hype-train here, but my vote goes to Driver 2. I have the most fond memories from that version of Jericho, lol.
Serious? He's embarrassing :lol: Just like the DSF one, they're both clowns! Actually, the Driver 2 one isn't much better (I just hate the way he talks and tries to act dangerous), but at least he doesn't look like an absolute douchebag…
Coyote wrote:Just like the DSF one, they're both clowns!
In DSF he's a clown psycho and i didn't like it, D2 and D3 were much better, with a cold personality that transmitted fear.
CarLuver69 wrote:
Coyote wrote: Just like the DSF one, they're both clowns!
Learn some manners, or your head's gonna be leakin' that shake!
Huh? Do you seriously feel offended because I called Jericho, a fictional character, a clown? Ok I'll try to have some manners in front of Jericho in the future…
max.thunder wrote:
Coyote wrote:Just like the DSF one, they're both clowns!
In DSF he's a clown psycho and i didn't like it, D2 and D3 were much better, with a cold personality that transmitted fear.
He's not much better in Driver 3 to be honest, he might not be as ridiculous as Driver 3 Tanner, but he's still very similar to overly-angry (grrrrr) DSF Jericho, whereas Driver 2 Jericho is a complete different person!
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Huh? Do you seriously feel offended because I called Jericho, a fictional character, a clown? Ok I'll try to have some manners in front of Jericho in the future…
I think it was a joke hahah

And yer i think that the Driver 2 and 3 Jericho was awesome. I'm i big fan of the bad ass feel the driver series has. I don't understand why people call it cheesy when games like duke nukem and even mass effect (like 1 guy can save the universe) exist but whatever.
Coyote wrote:He's not much better in Driver 3 to be honest, he might not be as ridiculous as Driver 3 Tanner, but he's still very similar to overly-angry (grrrrr) DSF Jericho, whereas Driver 2 Jericho is a complete different person!
For you maybe he's ridiculous but if i met a guy like that in real life i would be scared to death, a ruthless and unexpect person, which even might kill you when you turn around after a greeting.

In my opinion DSF tried to much to copy kind of Jokers personality and that's what i didn't like, it felt the opposite what is Jericho, cold and calculating.
By Coyote
max.thunder wrote:
Coyote wrote:He's not much better in Driver 3 to be honest, he might not be as ridiculous as Driver 3 Tanner, but he's still very similar to overly-angry (grrrrr) DSF Jericho, whereas Driver 2 Jericho is a complete different person!
For you maybe he's ridiculous but if i met a guy like that in real life i would be scared to death, a ruthless and unexpect person, which even might kill you when you turn around after a greeting.

In my opinion DSF tried to much to copy kind of Jokers personality and that's what i didn't like, it felt the opposite what is Jericho, cold and calculating.
People who look and act like this are not dangerous, it's just show and it's just an appearance. It's all psychology, trust me… what they don't have on the inside they try to compensate on the outside. I'm pretty sure the real "gangsters" and criminals of our world are those that look just like everyone else on the street and that's why they are dangerous… it's absolutely not in the interest of a criminal to be recognised, else it's like walking across the street with a sign in the hand that says they're criminal. That's why the characters in Driver (and most games actually) appear so ridiculous to me, because it's for a world of young kids who have absolutely no imagination of what the reality is like… (Y)
"It's okay! I'm gonna shoot you in the head." Ahahahahah never can forget that line. :mrgreen: Ah, anyway, D2 and 3 versions were my favorite, they were almost exactly the same.
Last edited by VAIMAHDO on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
For Driver SF, they made him look like an idiot, imo. lol.

Driver 2, and Driver 3, I pick. He looks better.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]