General discussion for the DRIVER series.

Worst Driver

Driver 2
36%
Driver
11%
Driv3r
21%
Driver: PL
32%
By Sedans
I voted Driver 2 because tha storyline and graphics sucked
Last edited by Sedans on Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By madness
This was the hardest poll for me ever because I love all the games :D
Although I also voted for Driver 2 because the graphics didn't seem as good as the graphics in Driver maybe this was because the PC version had better textures, so I guess it's the PC thing again affecting my vote.

Driver: Parallel Lines seemed to be a little downgraded from DRIV3R although it had very good streaming technology and it still did look pretty good.

DRIV3R: The best driver game for me, it's got everything I ever need in a game, except the glitchs and of course I'd want more in the game but it's got what I want compared to any other game.

Driver: this was the game that started it all, great graphis, story and amazing landscapes and easily modable.
By Delta-38
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
I wanted to vote for Driver 2 but I diden't vote because I haven't played the game.
By madness
yeh that's a good idea. It's also good just to keep the votes realistic.
But what driver games have you played and which one did you dislike the most out of the ones you own.
By Delta-38
You should change th question in the poll bekause there is no worst driver game there all good. Driver 2 is a litle weak but still is a Driver game.
By Sedans
Delta-38 wrote:You should change th question in the poll bekause there is no worst driver game there all good. Driver 2 is a litle weak but still is a Driver game.
People already voted, including me, idk if I can erase tha votes because if all i changed was tha title it would look like this:

Best Driver:
Driver 2-------------------------------4(100%)
Last edited by Sedans on Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
By madness
Yeh, well you just kinda really have to think about all the little things which may have screwed the game up compared to each other.
By Sedans
^^^^^ Yea with things like glitches...

IDK, Glitches is what made DRIV3R alot more fun, trying to attamp all of them, it was good, and gliches made it better
By Alberto
I voted Driver 2. I've played it a few times years ago, PS2 graphic wasnt very good, but i liked a lot the game, so i was going to wait for PC version,

i am still waiting lol!

BTW i dont like it anymore because it seems older than Driver, it was enjoyable when it was released, now i think it's no more that cool.

I've spent a lot of years playing Driver, i still love it, it's an "evergreen" game IMO, Driv3r is cool too, but i havent played it enough to comment it.....but im sure it's better than driver 2 :P
By madness
Yep, I was always planning to make a video of everysingle glitch found, I still plan to do this when I find some more time.
By Sedans
Maybe i should get some of my old photos hosted
By madness
You can easily use the attaching feature here, if you go to "post reply" there is a attachment feature and you can have your images hosted here easily :D. And everyone has 5MB of hosting space for everything and if you use it kindly I can upgrade your space for you.
By Sedans
madness wrote:You can easily use the attaching feature here, if you go to "post reply" there is a attachment feature and you can have your images hosted here easily :D. And everyone has 5MB of hosting space for everything and if you use it kindly I can upgrade your space for you.
Cool. But I still have to find them: My PC i used on atari broke, so now i have a different one
By madness
I think "atari" broke it, lol.
Anyways you could go back to the Atari Comunity and go into your profile or do a search for all the posts you have created and save all the images to your computer and//or save the links and post them all here. :D
By Sedans
another problem, if you check up on atari, i have a new[er] profile, i tried to login after like almost a year and it said i was banned

>>^^ WTF? BANNED? I wasnt on tha forums, HOWD I GET BANNED??? I'm now Fo_Do_Sedan, only reason i created another profile anyways was to say goodbye to all tha members, but everybody had already left :(
By madness
They all should get emails to say to check their PMs so they all should have been able to reply and you could also try and use the email feature but thay both work almost the same.
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I voted on Driver Parallel Lines...
The game isn't bad..
But, it doesn't fit in like those others with all those classic modes (Undercover, Take a Ride, Driving Missions...)
It's more like Grand Theft Auto Style.. The game is still very cool...:)
By Lseven7
Driver911 wrote:I voted on Driver Parallel Lines...
The game isn't bad..
But, it doesn't fit in like those others with all those classic modes (Undercover, Take a Ride, Driving Missions...)
exactly my thinking. it isnt a driver game :(
Alberto wrote:I voted Driver 2. I've played it a few times years ago, PS2 graphic wasnt very good, but i liked a lot the game, so i was going to wait for PC version,

i am still waiting lol!
i'm still waiting too
By madness
lseven7 wrote:
Driver911 wrote:I voted on Driver Parallel Lines...
The game isn't bad..
exactly my thinking. it isnt a driver game :(
I keep on thinking this is because of Martin Edmonson resigning and forming another development company, at least that's what the media says. I really wonder what Martin Edmonson is doing right now.

Sadly as he left the DRIVER series starts of bring what it shouldn't be. And i'm not sure if it would have been like Parallel Lines is if Martin Edmonson was still there.

In a way I hope DRIVER will go back to what it was trying to do with DRIV3R and not like they did in Parallel Lines.

If not, Please bring Martin Edmonson back, he was the best :!:
By Sedans
you no what would be cool? a remasterd version of tha original driver :twisted: same game jus with better graphics/ more detail YYEEAA!!
By Lseven7
Sedans wrote:you no what would be cool? a remasterd version of tha original driver :twisted: same game jus with better graphics more detail YYEEAA!!
that would be great! but old games are hardly every recreated, most people tend to prefer new games
By madness
well it kinda happened with that old classic Mario and also Space Invaders appears to be recreated as mobile games.

However it would be kinda silly to go all the way back to DRIVER. I think they should fix everysingle problem in DRIV3R and finish the story off with russia like it was spoused to.
By Lseven7
madness wrote:well it kinda happened with that old classic Mario and also Space Invaders appears to be recreated as mobile games.

However it would be kinda silly to go all the way back to DRIVER. I think they should fix everysingle problem in DRIV3R and finish the story off with russia like it was spoused to.
i think a driver game in russia would be great!!!! I'd also like to see australia and south america
By Sedans
what about africa!? :D
By Lseven7
and india:D
By Sedans
and alaska! wait tha aint a country or continent... uhh... lemme think of somthin else:..

got it

ALASKA!
By madness
Russia was infact in the DRIV3R storyline, that was the next place they would have had to go, listen to all the FMV's carfully and you'll hear the word russia and then play it again so you understand why the need to go to russia.

And yeh, Australia would be nice... I've never ever seen australia in a free roam game or ever in a game. However I see them regualy in games with certain race tracks like V8 Supercars and there was 1 track in Project Gotham I think.
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
I vote the worst DRIVER game is DRIVER 2 ,not only DRIVER 2 does not improve and it also worsen than DRIVER.
By madness
It's a amazing that everyones faviourite game seems to always turn out as DRIV3R in all the tests and polls. This should be telling reflections something.

However this is just this community if we gave everyone the choice in the world the answer would probley very different.
By Lseven7
but isnt it about the people who like driver, not the whole world? (I suppose they may want to focus at a wider range of gamers). I think they should have less shooting etc so the game is avaliable for everyone to puchase.

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4