Discussion for Driver 2: Back on the Streets [EU] / Driver 2: The Wheelman is Back [US] (2000)
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts

While driving around after activating the "Free Roam In The Demo" cheat
Code: Select all
FREE ROAM (Driver 2 Demo:
30094494 0035
I restarted the game because I couldn't chase the A.I car (I was in a cop car. No interest there.) so I paused my game, then activated Free Roam, and then I restarted the game through the pause menu.

I only saw 1 cop, everyone else was gone.
Last edited by Wheels on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By VAIMAHDO
Interesting. That .gif is hard to stop looking at and I have no idea why. Meh I guess it's just the fact that PS1 era art is very fascinating to me.
By Wheels
I need to write a f***ing story board for this f***ing thing. I don't even know why it did that. Havana is one fucked up place in the cyber world.
By Wheels
No, I still here.
By Wheels
Fixed
By SO Remixer
Registration Days Posts Avatar
I find Driver 2 to be a very eerie game at times. Sometimes it feels like the game environment is devoid of any life and it gives off this creepy vibe. Something about it all I just can't place.
By Wheels
My experience was different.
By Ss4gogeta0
Registration Days Posts Posts
SO Remixer wrote:I find Driver 2 to be a very eerie game at times. Sometimes it feels like the game environment is devoid of any life and it gives off this creepy vibe. Something about it all I just can't place.
that artificial feel?
By Wheels
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
SO Remixer wrote:I find Driver 2 to be a very eerie game at times. Sometimes it feels like the game environment is devoid of any life and it gives off this creepy vibe. Something about it all I just can't place.
that artificial feel?
I think that's what he means...
By PrototypeDriver
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
Wheels wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
that artificial feel?
I think that's what he means...
Oh, well. Even the best games, sometimes, give creepy impressions.
By the kid 78
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
PostalDude wrote:
the kid 78 wrote:Havana is on the Limited Edition, with three other maps.
wat
why'd you bump the topic to say some untrue gibberish like that

This is the limited edition back cover, check what is written there!

By cleone
I see I haven't missed much.
By PostalDude
the kid 78 wrote:
PostalDude wrote:
the kid 78 wrote:Havana is on the Limited Edition, with three other maps.
wat
why'd you bump the topic to say some untrue gibberish like that

This is the limited edition back cover, check what is written there!

.............................lmao. wow. i seriously hope you're not thinking what i think you're thinking
that's written on the back of the EU non limited edition version of driver 2 too, why does it matter? it's just saying what cities are in the game along with a few other facts lmao
did your account get hacked or did you suddenly turn retarded?
By cleone
Wait so if I have Havana and three new cities, I have the limited edition? I never knew that, I feel so special.
By cleone
PostalDude wrote:
cleone wrote:Wait so if I have Havana and three new cities, I have the limited edition? I never knew that, I feel so special.
ikr? i have no clue WTF this guy is going on about lmao
What else is new? Seems like every time I come back I see this sh*t everywhere.
By the kid 78
PostalDude wrote:You still don't recognize the mistake you made. It sounds you're saying that the only version of Driver 2 that has Havana, Rio, Las Vegas and Chicago is the limited edition.
I'm talking about the free roam, not about if it exists or not, I had the standard version, but maybe the limited edition has a free roam of Havana, anyone has that edition please confirm it, other than that I know the map is already has a couple of missions on it.
By max.thunder
Free roam is same for all editions, i couldn't imagine the reaction of people back in the pre DLC era about this situation if it happened (huge outrage), *GET SPECIAL EDITION AND YOU GET A NEW COLOR, NEW CAR AND NEW FREE ROAM CITY*. I've a normal Driver 2 version ISO to play on a emulator and I also have the special edition box, I haven't tried to play it but i'm sure there isn't any difference between those two, excluding the goodies that come inside the box.
By the kid 78
max.thunder wrote:Free roam is same for all editions, i couldn't imagine the reaction of people back in the pre DLC era about this situation if it happened (huge outrage), *GET SPECIAL EDITION AND YOU GET A NEW COLOR, NEW CAR AND NEW FREE ROAM CITY*. I've a normal Driver 2 version ISO to play on a emulator and I also have the special edition box, I haven't tried to play it but i'm sure there isn't any difference between those two, excluding the goodies that come inside the box.

Then I'm sorry to made a mistake.
By max.thunder
No problem :wink: . We aren't born knowing everything, we keep learning something new everyday. And this forum is for that, sharing our thoughts and stuff we learned or discovered. Share the knowledge.
By Wheels
This topic can still be bumped. Why? Because I allow it. In fact, anybody is allowed to choose whether they want their thread to be bumped or not. Their choice, not mine.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]