Vote for many "Driver Related" things in here :)

Ever played The Elder Scrolls series?

Yes, all of them
No votes
0%
Yes, several of them
5%
Yeah, a couple
9%
Yeah, just one
23%
No, but I want to
9%
No, and I have no urge to.
55%
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Not played any of them. It's a copy of Fallout. So? What's new there?

And what the hell is this doing on a website that's specifically about Driver? Make sense because it's placed on an off topic board.
Olanov wrote:
Wheels wrote:Not played any of them. It's a copy of Fallout. So? What's new there?
Yeah, because the medieval era is so similar to the futuristic 50's. Yep. Uh-huh.
I think he means the sandbox RPG style, not the era's, Elder Scrolls was already in the market in 1994 and Fallout came out in 1997.
By Olanov
Even then, they're not copies of each other even if they're based on the same form, which would be RPG. I've played both of them and personally, I prefer Fallout 3. When I was playing Skyrim I noticed no similarities except for the game format and the way you interact with people.

Saying they're copies is just horrible generalization. That's like saying GTA IV and V are exactly the same while they're not. Or San Andreas and Vice City. Driv3r and Stuntman. Start getting how stupid that sounds? Holy sh*t two RPG's let's call them copies, flawless logic.

Since you're pointing out so many flaws about us here and video games, why don't have a look at yourself.

Bump topics from 2009? Check. Spew unnecessary bullsh** about a topic being posted in the right section? Check. Make horrible generalization about video games? Check.

Please end yourself.
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:
Wheels wrote:Not played any of them. It's a copy of Fallout. So? What's new there?
Yeah, because the medieval era is so similar to the futuristic 50's. Yep. Uh-huh.
Can you f***ing read? I mean the style is the same. You have to fight someone at THE VERY END of the game. Skyrim has the same thing. What's new? It's the same thing all over. Kill, kill, and kill. And then kill the target at the very end of the game. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:Driver? Oh my God, same thing over and over again. Drive, drive, drive. Oh man.
Driver has a bigger meaning. Driver is a bigger game than Skyrim or Fallout. What's the objective to Skyrim and Fallout? Your usual un-mistakable, as frank as Frankenstein and as blunt as an ATOM BOMB, 1 compound Word, it's f***ing goddamn sons of bitching f**k f**k f***ing SAME THING, BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENCES. Now get yourself a chill pill ffs.
By Olanov
Wheels wrote:
Olanov wrote:Driver? Oh my God, same thing over and over again. Drive, drive, drive. Oh man.
Driver has a bigger meaning. Driver is a bigger game than Skyrim or Fallout. What's the objective to Skyrim and Fallout? Your usual un-mistakable, as frank as Frankenstein and as blunt as an ATOM BOMB, 1 compound Word, it's f***ing goddamn sons of bitching f**k f**k f***ing SAME THING, BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENCES. Now get yourself a chill pill ffs.
I think you're the one in need of a chill pill.

Also, Edler Scroll's really been more popular, especially lately.
By T.K.
Wheels wrote:
lol u insanely mad
By Wheels
T.K. wrote:lol u insanely mad
Not my fault. I should be able to state my opinion. This is just like Sploder. -__-
Everyone needs to chill out. Driver Madness is a Driver fansite, yes, but there's only so much you can talk about in regards to Driver. Which is why we have different forums for posting stuff.

Back on topic, please.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Every f***ing thread on this site there is an argument.......seriously getting sick of this, wish there was another English driver site sometimes
Fab2cent wrote:Every f***ing thread on this site there is an argument.......seriously getting sick of this, wish there was another English driver site sometimes
I already have taken some action. Just removing some arguments. I'm not a big fan of penalizing members for their actions but I guess it's something that has to be done. Oh, I'm too nice. :)

Back on topic...

I've played Morrorwind and Oblivion for under 30 minutes each. I voted I hadn't played any of them because I don't consider 30 minutes gameplay actually playing the game. It's not really my kind of game, I much prefer open world with driving and driving games. Other games don't get much gameplay under I can get them for under $5 on steam.

Currently I'm waiting for Goat Simulator to get under $5. Looks like a game to waste an hour on.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]