Discussion for Driver: San Francisco (2011)
By Coyote
Hey everybody, I created this topic to talk about DRIVER 4. (It's DRIVER 4, not 5 :wink: http://driver-dimension.com/news-166-Un ... heats.html). Put your Wishlists here.

Mouki's Driver4 Wishlist

L.A. ; Washington ; Frisco
- 1976 (when Tanner cames to the FBI)
- you can go out of the car
- no more shooting (but you can get weapons)
- Tanner ; Lack
- more policecars (not everytime the same caprice, but Ford Bronco, Ford Taurus,…
- things on the wheel falls down (like in Driver 1 &2)
- blinkers
- vehicel is destructed when it falls down a street (you can hear crushsounds from the "down" of the car)

- Cockpit View
- Filmdirector Mode
- purchase when you pu on the console (like in the 1st DRiver)
- other vehcels are hearing music, & you can hear that
-lcensed products(Radial sport, Ford,…)
- special vehicels (GT500KR, Cobra,…) just in missions
- main menu
- Driving games
- more choice in Film d. mode (for ex Dr1, 2, 3 + Stuntman Film d. together
-city at the other & of the golden gate
- 1976 + 2004

- + life
- sun like in Driver1
- V6, V8,… -sounds
- map like in driver 1, 2 & 3
- American/british car => mph European car => kmh
-
- driver with the tram like in D3R
- from one ciry to another
- when you turn left/right & there is a car, stone,… at the right/left & youdriver, the car destruct its appartement like in Driver 1 with the thing wich you can here messages
- 24h like in Driver1
- ≈40 mission
- Driver 1 FMV graphic
- Lack (works with Tanner at 79)
- McKenzie
- theoric training beacause its Tanner 1st year by the FBI (learning 180 h-brake, shooting,…)
- vehicel need gazoline,…more busses, taxis, PEOPLE !!!!

- music like in Dr 1 2 3 = stuntman, an you can turn OFF the music, not like in dpl

-swicht on/off the lights (car)
- online mode

For the moment it's okay. It's not so good presentated, beacause 1st Iwrote it in German (for planet-driver), then in french (atari-fr) and now in english. puhh… :!:
By madness
Yeh, they should continue the series of DRIVER with Tanner from DRIV3R to drIVer. To continue the sequal.
By Coyote
:idea: good idea. I hope Gareth & Martin Edmondson will read that. It's very important.
By superjake
Registration Days Posts
I think the next driver should be in Sydney because no game is based in sydney. I live in sydney and it will be great having a game based in it. I agree with film director mode ( I miss it ) but I think when it is night time there should be less police cars and easier to loose felony. :specialdriver:
By madness
I took a holiday to sydney lots of times and it's a great place, with the sydney harbour bridge and all.
By Coyote
I would like to have LA or Frisco. Washington.
Last edited by Coyote on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By madness
I wonder if they'll re-vist miami in the next driver if they have Tanner. It would be pretty interesting to see tanner and Miami re-made on/for the PS3.
By Coyote
I want to see L.A. I never seen it by day, just by night in Driver 1.

It was interresant to see miami and New York re-maded, but three times the same city…
By madness
I seen a few screenshots of DRIV3R and it had a screenshot in L.A. I'm sure. It was also a really early screenshot. So maybe they started making L.A. for FMV and maybe they them dumped it.
By madness
Sydney is a very popular place in australia.
By superjake
Registration Days Posts
I think that the next drier should have the daytime type feel as DRIV3R because i find it more enjoying than the daytime in driver PL and fun. :D
By madness
There are many elements which are in DRIV3R which i wished where in Driver: Parallel Lines. I certainly do hope they put them back in Driver: 5. And if they don't put them back in I think Martin Edmondson should re-join the Reflections Team, because i beleaved he did a really good job. :)
By DriverAmir
Registration Days Posts
Your ideas are really cool Mouki.
The people should react a bit more realistic then DPL.
And I REALLY WANT TO SEE DIRECTOR MODE THIS TIME!!!!!!! :D
But, the Police cars should still be Sedan formed. Jeep doesn't fit in Driver.
And the idea with no shooting is also great, cause you are a/the wheelman, not the cop-killer.
But, disable the weapons would may be boring if we focus on the on-foot gameplay.
I belive that taking sydney into a city in Driver would be a great idea.
I'd also wanted to see Miami again, but they've already maked Miami twice...
But, do Martin or Gareth Edmondson watch this forum?
By madness
Well the creators state that they lurk around many forums, they never tell us which ones tho :(

If only they'd join up and post :), they don't even do that on the atari forums, well not even the UBISOFT forums either.
By DriverAmir
Registration Days Posts
Haha! Okay.. But, it could be really nice if Martin and Gareth Edmondson watched this forum...
(Well I just hope Dr4er are getting very high scores!)
By madness
I don't think Martin is in the Reflections team anymore because he ditched it after DRIV3R, i certinly hope he gets back up into the team again, at least since UBISOFT is incharge now.
By rescue51
Registration Days
I want to see the conclusion to Driver 3 and not like be on a cliff hanger...lol
I agree with no so much shooting civilians....as you all know the other games in past like Grand Auto etc was too violent.
but do be able to use various weapons at times
By madness
rescue51 wrote:I want to see the conclusion to Driver 3 and not like be on a cliff hanger...lol
I agree with no so much shooting civilians....as you all know the other games in past like Grand Auto etc was too violent.
but do be able to use various weapons at times
I was kinda angry when DRIV3R finished the way it did and I wanna see Tanner complete what he started.
By Guest
DriverAmir wrote: But, the Police cars should still be Sedan formed. Jeep doesn't fit in Driver.
But black SUVs. Like the CTU or the CIA. And why not estates ? Estates are cool?

? to crush them :D joke. sedans and sports coupés. I don't mean Ferraris or Lamborghinis, but simple coupés like Camaro SS.

[img]http://images.google.at/imgres?imgurl=h ... D%26sa%3DG[img/]

or this one [img]http://www.mitchell.derbycounty.co.uk/2 ... %20car.jpg[img/]
By Guest
You miss linked your images and one of them was linked to a bad request.

Here is a picture of the chevy one.
By Sedans
FORD CROWN VIC
FORD CROWN VIC That is a cop car that should be in tha game
OR
CHEVY CAPRICE realistic police cars should be in tha game
By cars358
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
what if a main person of gta came as a enemy on driver and on the last mission you would have to waste him 8) :specialdriver:
By Sedans
thatd be tightb id waste any of them except CJ
By cars358
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
you would even waste tommy but i liked him :evil:
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
what if a main person of gta came as a enemy on driver and on the last mission you would have to waste him
I don't think that's a very good idea, only because It would probally bring more negativity towards the Driver series. Plus, Rockstar already did it in GTA III...
By Sedans
well...
my favs:

1. CJ
2. Tommy V
3. the ddude in IV, the one that hasnt come out yet
4. i didnt like dis dude, from gtaIII
By Moonchild
What's so good about CJ?
By Sedans
his story, besides, i like da whole ghetto thing, but tommy was cool

BTW: does anyone kno what happened to tommy? in SA there is a graveyard in los angeles and it says RIP Tommy Vercaletti (dunno how 2 spell) and SA takes place in 1992; but what, VC in 82? i dunno bout VC
By Moonchild
CJ definitely had a much broader story than Claude or Tommy Vercetti so therefore I guess you could say it's better.

As for the grave thing, is it in the same cemetery that has the ghost graffiti that appears at night? And I'm fairly certain that VC took place in 1986 while VCS takes place in 1984.

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4