Moderator: SOAP

By _matti
After Miami Classic from The Classic Syndicate, work has started onto remaking Vegas
No curved roads yet but adapted road network instead :mrgreen:
Development progress will be documented when possible, you can start by scrolling down :stonah:

01/06/2021:
Vegas Classic development started

03/06/2021:
Remaking car(s) UVs (texture coordinates) from scratch

04/06/2021:
Remaking Classic User Interface

08/06/2021:
Cleaner rim texture (Hallgarth)
Last edited by _matti on Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:57 am, edited 10 times in total.
RacingFreak, Vortex, Jesse liked this
By _matti
It sort of does indeed :mrgreen:

I went for Vegas after playing the Vegas-themed level in Hitman: Blood Money to tell you the truth,
that and the other Driver 1 maps felt too much clogged with buildings, not aerated enough or simply
not as interesting as Miami to work on :turnah:

Concerning curves they'll most likely be turned into square turns, maybe sharp rounded turns for the looks :resithuh:
By Jesse
This is looking great! Looking forward to play the map :specialdriver:

I didn't really understand what you meant when talking about the curved roads, can you explain that a little more in detail?
By _matti
Jesse wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:38 am This is looking great! Looking forward to play the map :specialdriver:

I didn't really understand what you meant when talking about the curved roads, can you explain that a little more in detail?
the first screenshot was updated just now so you can see maybe better what i was meaning :stonah:
By Jesse
_matti wrote:
Jesse wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:38 am This is looking great! Looking forward to play the map :specialdriver:

the first screenshot was updated just now so you can see maybe better what i was meaning :stonah:
Ah I understand now, thanks!

This is the way. :stonah:

NikkiChan92's mod archive.

Today June 14th makes a full year since I released[…]

hello man sorry i saw your message just now dude i[…]

Free Chat

hi guys jr here i have a question is there any dri[…]