Free-for-all discussion!
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
jeremy clarkson huh? hed wouldnt say **** to my face. dudes name sounds like a *****
Well i don't see how you can stereotype a guys name as a *****

and yes i don't think he would have a problem saying any of that to you. he is very tall.

Any you must know that americas got talent program because i would assume that you get that in america.

but one of the judges. Piers Morgan. Well Jeremy Clarkson punched Piers Morgan in the face at a journalist awards evening.
By Sedans
man i got tha whole rollin 20s neighborhood on my side not even including some of my other friends, he could say it to my face but id kick his azz,

no i didnt mean his name i meant.. well nevermind its too hard to explain anyways
By Daltarin-Elite
He's been in hostage situations before. but the people turned out to be quite nice people and they let him go just so they could say hi to some people on national TV.
By Sedans
ha, thats actually funny.

well, i need to go, tommarrows my last day in summer school, and then i get out, its midnight here, so i need to go, its been nice talking, be back lata, but before i go im goung ot browse just a little bit.

g' night all
By Daltarin-Elite
Seeya. Its been good actually having a conversation that hasn't ended badly due to a disrepctful or misunderstood joke on behalf of one of us.
By nitrored
good!
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Daltarin-Elite wrote:
lol idk why i laughed i just did, it might just be the outta sckhool feeling.
We could only hope. but i have seen on an episode of Top Gear, i'm not quite sure if you guys get it in america, but they drove through new orleans and the state of everything was amazing. i honestly cannot beleive that it has been so long and it seems that nothing has been done about it. and to Lseven7 thats the episode screening this sunday. you'd better watch it because apart from when they drive through new orleans it is THE funniest episode yet.
Umm... I just missed it. I don't get prime, and I only got back from christchurch/picton a couple of hours ago. and I havent slept for at least 36 hrs, and I've got school tomorrow.
By Sedans
man im so ****ing ****** off because the *******s at Myspace deleted my account!!!!

6 Months
3000 profile views
Moderator of 3 groups
172 friends
over 350 comments

gone. forever. **** myspace those little ****wads they didnt even tell me what they deleted it for ****ing ****holes im so ****ing mad

to make things worse my phon broke TODAY (PERFECT ****ING TIMING HUH?), now i have NO ****ING WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MY FREINDS UGH!!!!!! plus i dont even remember thier numbers. ugh. UGH. ****ing UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry
By Coyote
no problem, that's every time the same with microsoft :D we know that already :lol:
By Lseven7
that is really weird sedans... my phone broke yesterday... thats the same day your broke. how crazy.
By madness
mine works but I can't stream mobile tv, it charges me $1 every 5mins where it isn't meant to, so I consider my phone broken and I'll need to take it to a nokia care center soon.

Sedans, what's your phones model.
lseven7 I might ask the same question.

and I plan to keep drivermadness alive for almost ever, well I hope forever. So your account won't get deleted!
By Lseven7
what model is yours madness?

mines a nokia 1100, which besides being the biggest selling nokia phone ever, it turns out that it is very common for the screen to break after a year or two. I just turned it on to find that nothing was on the screen. I can still use the torch and ring people, and the backlight still works. I even used the manual which has all the menus in it so i could work out how to forward received text messages to a phone that works.

but anyway, i was planning on getting a new phone anyway, i need to switch networks.
By madness
Currently I am a proud owner of a "Nokia 6680" and I've had it for about 2 years now. Usually most phones break after 2 years and that's why contracts last that long. Anyways my phone is still in mint condition. It's only got a small software problem so I'm going to take it down to Nokia Care to get it re-imaged. Sadly I think the warranty has already ran out so they might ask me to pay so I'm kind of thinking about not worrying about it. It just means I can't use the online stuff on the mobile. But as a 3G phones that's it's main feature and the main reason I purchased it.
By Lseven7
madness wrote:Currently I am a proud owner of a "Nokia 6680" and I've had it for about 2 years now. Usually most phones break after 2 years and that's why contracts last that long. Anyways my phone is still in mint condition. It's only got a small software problem so I'm going to take it down to Nokia Care to get it re-imaged. Sadly I think the warranty has already ran out so they might ask me to pay so I'm kind of thinking about not worrying about it. It just means I can't use the online stuff on the mobile. But as a 3G phones that's it's main feature and the main reason I purchased it.
If you use it with your computer you can update software via nokia pc suite cant you? I am by no means an expert on this, I have never even used nokia pc suite, I'm just looking into buying a new phone at the moment.
By madness
The nokia pc suite is unable to change every single file on the phone, so it's only like an upgrade rather than a replacement. So they are two totally different things.

With the pc suite it can't format the entire phone and start from scratch, as I said it just upgrades the current files leaving behind a few previous problems so really this form of upgrade doesn't fix technique problems like mine.

and I always use that updating software to keep my phones firmware up to date.
By Sedans
i had a Moto slvr my new one is an iPhone weird tho wat happened.... Yea LOL, I hope to stay here as long as I can too :P
By Miller
Sedans wrote:Ya, you get any damage form Katrina?
Not really. Shortly before that, another storm (unnamed) came through, causing a lot of damage due to wind and rain. It left quite a mess. Most of that which was left intact by that previous severe storm, Hurricane Katrina really didn’t have much effect on, at least in my immediate area.
Daltarin-Elite wrote: Ins't it [Mardi Gras] the festival of the gays?
lol
Sedans wrote: HELL NAW IT AINT NO FESTIVAL FOR GAYS...everyone celebrates it...
LOL!
madness wrote:...and I plan to keep drivermadness alive for almost ever, well I hope forever...
I used to think I’d live forever, or maybe it was that I gave relatively little consideration to mortality. At any rate, that’s reassuring, boss. Now maybe I have time to do it, then. Only about 4,860 posts to go. Then I’m Driverboob. Yah!

I like listening to these tunes you got here, boss. ‘Tribulations’ is way too short. ‘Revenge is Cool’ (Oh, I mean, Revenge is Here—lol ) reminds me a little of a song I like from Vigilante 8: Second Offense.

You guys ever play the V-8 games for PSOne? Similar to Twisted Metal, but I think better. Nice co-op gameplay. V-8 games had the same kind of car combat—and indeed some of the same vehicles, including their names—as the Interstate ‘76 and Interstate ‘82 games for PC from the 1990s. BTW, at first I thought Seven was a fan of that stuff, or maybe the ‘Interstate’ based total conversions for BF1942 and BF2. That’s why I originally thought his forum name was supposed to mean I-77 before I knew that was an ‘L’ at the beginning of his forum name.

When I first tried out the Interstate ’82 total conversion online several years ago, I didn’t realize all these dudes were getting out of their cars to enter a Discotheque in the map. So I mowed them down in the street. I mean, I thought they were going into another gun store, like the one there actually was nearby. I didn’t have my bearings yet, being a noob or whatever. The other players were were cool, though. If anyone got angry about it, they didn’t act like it.

The Discotheque was neutral territory. Inside, dudes were jumping and crouching and spinning and stuff to this disco music they had playing in there. I was laughing pretty hard because it was so stupid. Then I started doing it, too. I felt a bit awkward, though, since all the player models were dudes. LOL!

I got this emulator thing going well now, and I bought that Fraps deal. I played through the game again to unlock Vegas and Rio or whatever it is, so I’ll try to record my Vegas jump run and submit it sometime soon.

Sedans, thanks for the messages.
By madness
Sedans wrote:i had a Moto slvr my new one is an iPhone weird tho wat happened.... Yea LOL, I hope to stay here as long as I can too :P
Apparently the iPhone was a bit of a flop. All that hype and it just turns out to be pretty mediocre. Averaging at reviews around 6/10 also to mention this phone doesn't even to support 3G which is the service required to stream video. What kind of machine is this? (note: that's a rhetorical question)
madness wrote:...and I plan to keep drivermadness alive for almost ever, well I hope forever...
I still stick with this quote.

On another topic!
I went to one of those LAN party type things today and funny enough I rarely played any multiplayer (network) games, I just sat their and played driver: parallel lines all day. At least I got 3 people interested in the game and their going out to buy the following versions:

Person 1 - PS2 (because he doesn't have a very good PC)
Person 2 - Wii (because he has a Wii, lots of other things but a Wii)
Person 3 - PC (because he has a PC)
Person 4 - PC (because he has an awesome PC)

I think that was all, their were another 2 people who walked past who where interested in the game but the four above people said they were gonna get it asap.

1 n00b said it looked like Vice City
many pwners said it looked awesome
and 1 more person wasn't sure.
By Miller
madness wrote:I still stick with this quote. "...and I plan to keep drivermadness alive for almost ever, well I hope forever..."
Good luck, boss. Thanks again for DM.net. No joke. No smoke.
madness wrote:On another topic!
I went to one of those LAN party type things today...

Person 3 - PC (because he has a PC)
Person 4 - PC (because he has an awesome PC)
LOL!
By Sedans
madness wrote:
Sedans wrote:i had a Moto slvr my new one is an iPhone weird tho wat happened.... Yea LOL, I hope to stay here as long as I can too :P
Apparently the iPhone was a bit of a flop. All that hype and it just turns out to be pretty mediocre. Averaging at reviews around 6/10 also to mention this phone doesn't even to support 3G which is the service required to stream video. What kind of machine is this? (note: that's a rhetorical question)
IDK what you are talking about, bc everyone here is happy with theirs, The phone can stream video so i dunno what you are talking about, it turns out that it was actually a success, And with whatever it cant do, new javascript updates will take care of that when it syncs...

id like to know where you got that 6/10 because ive heard of an 8/10
By Miller
Hey, buddy. Where you at these days, still on vacation in FL? Thanks again for the PMs.

Man, I think I just saw a SPAM message board post like you guys were talking about a few times. It was over in the Driver Modding thread, something about diet pills and stuff. I don’t even get that. Was that done by a software thing automatically or something?
By Sedans
oh hey miller... no i just got back yesterday...speaking of PMs i have a new story ....

i dont get spam either man- i guess its just advertsing (duh..i mean...)
By madness
Sedans wrote:
madness wrote:
IDK what you are talking about, bc everyone here is happy with theirs, The phone can stream video so i dunno what you are talking about, it turns out that it was actually a success, And with whatever it cant do, new javascript updates will take care of that when it syncs...

id like to know where you got that 6/10 because ive heard of an 8/10
javascript updates can't update the devices hardware,

It's dosen't have 3G yet it supports faster GSM/GPRS

GSM Quad band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), GPRS/EDGE, data speed up to 220 kbit/s

But those speeds are still really slow compared to 3G speeds so all streams would look pretty crap.

and don't forget to check out 10 things I hate about the iPhone

http://apcmag.com/4965/top_10_things_to ... the_iphone

one thing it'd hate about the iPhone if it were any good is Australia has to wait till 2008. But by then the N95 will be cheaper and that's one of the best phones on the market.

But if you like and enjoy the phone, that'll do! :P
It's just not my type of phone with what it doesn't have.
and I'm not sure if you herd about it but it's got a large security hole where someone can easily hack into it via. WiFi and look at all your personal data. Apparently apple are tying to fix that up now and make it a firmware upgrade or something like that. So make sure you do your upgrades.
By Miller
Hey, buddy. Dig this story, man. It’s similar to yours. One night, really late—like early in the AM hours—I was on Central Avenue in Phoenix, and not in a car but on the sidewalk. It wasn’t the best place to be at that hour, as one might expect. This van came up alongside in the right lane next to the curb there, and it slowed down to match my speed. I got really scared, because I had heard a gunfight going on near me only shortly before that just a little bit south of there.

I stopped and waited for whatever might come out the side door of the van when it slid open. I just stood there, and the van just stood there, engine rumbling. I couldn’t see though the windows because it was night and the van, like many vehicles out there in the desert, had windows that were tinted beyond legal specs. Finally the passenger window rolled down, and someone in the van asked me if I’d get out of the way so they could turn into the parking lot entrance I was blocking. LOL!

I hope you had a nice trip to Florida, buddy. I haven’t been to Florida for several years. A few places I stopped on the way back last time were Florida Caverns State Park, an IMAX Theater in Pensacola to watch some ocean wildlife film, and also a military aviation museum that totally ruled. (They have a couple nice ones in the Phoenix Metropolitan area, as well.)

Thanks for the PM and the story, man.

Thanks for some replies and infos you posted, boss.

See you guys next weekend, maybe.
By madness
funny story, you have there.
You thought they were after you and they just wanted you to get out the way!

Laughing out Load
Well not really but you know what I mean...
By Coyote
DPL PC has got a online mode ?? I thought that has been cancelled…
By madness
DPL doesn't have a online mode on the PC release, only on the PSP release and that's D76.

I really wanted to see online in the pc release, I'm still hoping that it's possible to activate it simply by changing a variable.
By Coyote
Maybe it's a item or something like that and you just need to find it…
By madness
Coyote wrote:Maybe it's a item or something like that and you just need to find it…
rofl, that'd be the most stupidest thing.
Then no one would be online. :P

If someone decided to do that with the game they should be shot.
Because then Multiplayer would almost be pointless.

However we could find it and activate it in the code, but in the text above I was referring to doing it in game.

They should have just put in multiplayer, period... I still quite annoyed. I wanted to pwn.
By Coyote
Well, their first idea was the icon…

But everybody should know where it's located, si I think it wouldn't be a problem (Let's say the icon is at Hunts point, in front of hthe garage…).
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]