Free-for-all discussion!
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
[quote="Miller"][quote="madness"]
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
P.S. I agree with Miller, this website is so special because of the level of commitment shown by madness. Instead of being the stuck-up administrator so many others are, he gets involved with the community. Even now, with more pressure on him at school, he still finds time for Driver Madness.
Yeah, Thirdededed!

Anyway, since we dont have to have a specific topic here...

Miller, what ever happened about you D76 shirt, you seemed to dissapear from the face of the earth only a few days before you were announced to have won.
By Coyote
Please register at Driver-4.com ! The board is so active and we already have a lot of posts, members, topics
By Miller
[quote="Coyote"]Please register at Driver-4.com ! The board is so active and we already have a lot of posts, members, topics
Last edited by Miller on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Miller
Oops, I don
By Coyote
Oh lol, well sorry for you :).

Coyote - Best User :mrgreen:
By Coyote
I'm going on holiday for about 20 days, and I think I will not have internet. So byebye to everyone, and see you soon ! :)
By Miller
Coyote wrote:I'm going on holiday for about 20 days, and I think I will not have internet. So byebye to everyone, and see you soon ! :)
I hope you had a safe and pleasant time, man.

Does anyone look at the Olympic Games? So far, I watched more of the badminton than anything else. I think the gymnastic feats are a trip. Totally amazing. Diving, too. Those people are unreal. Judo leaves me pretty confused.
By madness
Miller wrote:Woops, I mashed the QUOTE button instead of the EDIT button, and didn't notice. Now, I don't see a DELETE button. If I can't get rid of this post, will someone delete it for me? Thanks, man. Sorry about that.
When you press the edit button on a post there should be an option on the edit page which allows you to delete the post. (The options panel with "Disable Smiles", "Notify me when a reply is posted") there is a chance it isn't there and that's just what I see. If that's the case I think I know a way to fix it.

Yeah, hope you have a good holiday Coyote :)
I wonder if he is planning a secret meeting with Martin Edmondson in Newcastle :)
By Nikusakken
madness wrote:I wonder if he is planning a secret meeting with Martin Edmondson in Newcastle :)
The Driver Conspiration :lol:
By madness
I'm always wondering what Martin Edmondson is up to, when he left the driver series he said he was interested in forming another game development company.

and I don't think anyone has herd from him since.
By Coyote
madness wrote: I wonder if he is planning a secret meeting with Martin Edmondson in Newcastle :)
How did you know ? :shock: lol, just kidding. As you can see, I'm back. I want to go back to the beach and to the sea :(.
By Sedans
Hey mah niggaz!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL

Sup muthafuckaz AM BACK!!!

How long the site been back yo??

Sup Miller
Sup Coyote
Sup Madness
Sup all the other people that were on here i forgot
Sup all these new people i never heard of!!!

Lol

WhaTs CrAccIn??
By Nikusakken
Sedans wrote:How long the site been back yo??
Less them 3 months, I guess.

Welcome Back!
By Sedans
Damn, 3 months?

Anyways, what sup withcha bro, NickBrasil?? How long have you been bac???
By Nikusakken
Everything's fine. Anyways, Coyote told me that DM was again alive 2 months ago, so I'm here again since that time...

And you? How did you know that DM was again alive?
By Sedans
I got an email today saying i got a random private messgae, i came and signed in and Boom...

I remember just earlier reading that coyote had sent me a message too, but i never got one :?

So, i dont know what he sent it to, if he didnt send it to my main yahoo, i didnt get it.

THis place is pretty...dead..
By Nikusakken
Yeah, it's really dead. I guess that because some old members like Moonchild are gone...
By Sedans
Moonchild... ah yes... other thank Miller the Great, he was the second wisest person on the forums... Like i said though.. i still think Miller is the wisest..

anyways w/e...

Where everyone at-

Madness
lseven7
Coyote
Moonchild
Miller
DriverBoob - sure he was a f***ing b*t*h but he kept things competitive
DPLKicksASS
n everyone else...???

Lol, i dont even know what the f**k is up with this 'recent' pack of new members... lol im not even gonna comment.

Sooo Yea...
By Coyote
boooooooo look whos back the little gangstaahhh :D:D sup baby i missed you sooo much :D and i sent you a mail to your yahoo mail with DM IS BAK !!! in huge letters !!
By Sedans
Hahahaha son, you gay lol :D

I didnt get your email though? U sent it to my yahoo.??

Anyways, WhatZup CoYoTe Son???
By Coyote
woT w0Tz'Up?? xD lol jus kidding :) aw well life's complicated you know :D wat about u ?

:oops: oops, i did it again , I played with your heart,
Got lost in the game,
Oh, baby
By Sedans
Lol hahah nigguh you need to stop with that gay sh*t lol you typed that sh*t tooo good LOL!!!

ANyways, YeA BrOthA WhAtZz Up YoO??

lol am jus playin, i dont type like that...

...well sometimes i do but what the fucc you gon do bout it huh son???

LOL am jus playin yo You know am jus trippin out about how ghostly this forum is now...
By Coyote
lol yea i see :D. we missed you really :D. And now i'm not gay, my gf can proove it :P.

the oops i did it again song is a song by britney spears, i think it so funny, go and check it out on youtube :D :oops: oops i did it again :oops: oops i pooped again :P
By Sedans
Lol thats cool that cool...

I broke up with mah old gf...

Now im lonely :(

Actually, she dumped ma ass... f**k her tho...

Am after someone else tho, dis fine ass chick in ma grade ya digg???

Anyways i remember that sh*t ass song from like, 8 years ago lol.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]