Free-for-all discussion!
By cleone
I want to convince my mom to let me play GTA4. I play TC: Streets of LA (raping and sex on the sidewalk, and naked woman in 2 missions) and DPL (no need to explain that). Do you guys think that GTA4 is appropriate enough based on those 2 games? Also, I play UT, which has both naked woman and extreme gore.
By T.K.
Yeah, I never played it, but I bought it.
Damn R* and their speed greed. CAn't run the damn game.
By Sedans
In GTAIV you can f**k girls in your car and you can watch it too. If you have a convertible you get an even better view. Niko is an asshole too.

"Fack yough! I am NeeKo BellicK! Dont make meh Keel yough! Yough hav crossed de lineh!"
By cleone
Sedans wrote:In GTAIV you can f**k girls in your car and you can watch it too. If you have a convertible you get an even better view. Niko is an asshole too.

"Fack yough! I am NeeKo BellicK! Dont make meh Keel yough! Yough hav crossed de lineh!"
is it censored? i heard that the nudity is censored
By cleone
Back on topic. Can someone answer my questions and not give me complaints about the PC version?
By T.K.
Yeah, this game's probably not suitable for kids whose parents won't let them play it.
By cleone
T.K. wrote:Yeah, this game's probably not suitable for kids whose parents won't let them play it.
But what about based on those other 3 games that I listed?
By cleone
I moved the topic into here so that no one can edit it. Answer the questions now.
By cleone
T.K. wrote:What's the magic word?
please
By T.K.
Exactly.
Really, I would assume your parents won't let you. It's pretty bad, and probably worse than Manhunt, which is PURELY about murder.
By cleone
T.K. wrote:Exactly.
Really, I would assume your parents won't let you. It's pretty bad, and probably worse than Manhunt, which is PURELY about murder.
Is it as violent as UT3 (you can chop up another player's body) and sexual as True Crime and UT (UT has naked woman)?
By T.K.
Manhunt is more violent than Postal 2. It is probably the most violent game to exist.
By PostalDude
T.K. wrote:Manhunt is more violent than Postal 2. It is probably the most violent game to exist.
So? You can suffocate people with plastic bags.That sounds like f***ing Disney-grade violence.
/sarcasm
By T.K.
and stab their eyes with glass
and rip their testicles off with a sickle
and cut their head off with a wire
and cut their bowels out
and chop at their neck with a cleaver.
By PostalDude
T.K. wrote:and stab their eyes with glass
and rip their testicles off with a sickle
and cut their head off with a wire
and cut their bowels out
and chop at their neck with a cleaver.
So?
By emmetmcl
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I bought it for PS3 in June, after playing my mates for about 4 months.

There isn't really any nudity, it's basically the same as you'd see on TV, but then again, graphic sex scenes are shown here from like eight onwards. But I think US TV is more strict.

Anyway, yeah, it is quite unsuitable for anyone under the age of 15 or 16 anyway, but that also depends on how mature you are.

The only bad parts are well, the language, sexual references, violence, so basically everything, but all of this stuff is on TV for everyone to see.

If you've played those games, yeah, I'd say it would be suitable.

Just dont let your mum catch you wanking at video game. ;)
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
emmetmcl wrote:Just dont let your mum catch you wanking at video game. ;)
Woa, dude, just dude
By Sedans
Driver of DOOM wrote:
emmetmcl wrote:Just dont let your mum catch you wanking at video game. ;)
Woa, dude, just dude
HAHA!!

Awkward....

After some testing, I got it to work. You have use[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4