Free-for-all discussion!
By Clutch
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
God damn, I haven't been since 2013 there!
Recently I'm not playing Driver, however, when I'll update my informations about hacking and modding, I'll probably come back to the craft. :) ... omg, I haven't speak English for about year... My language skills suck now.

Huzzah, guys! I'm around back!
By VAIMAHDO
Welcome back Clutch! I remember you leaving right after I came around. Your English seems better then most who are trying :)
By Clutch
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I lost my password for this email account. I came back, because I came back to driving/racing games (I hadn't time for playing before). :)

Can you resend this message on PM? I'm curious what did you written ;)
By bb_42001
Clutch wrote:I lost my password for this email account. I came back, because I came back to driving/racing games (I hadn't time for playing before). :)

Can you resend this message on PM? I'm curious what did you written ;)

Hello everyone,

This is just a quick email to all the users of Driver Madness, Don't forget
to jump online and say hello. You can visit us at www.drivermadness.net

We have a huge amount of topics and forums relating to all things Driver
plus other topics, Maybe you just want to stay for a chat or do you have an
interest other games? Don't be shy and come online we want to hear from
you.

Maybe you have an interest in the new Ubisoft game " The Crew", If you do
come on in, we want you to share your news and other topics about the game.

And last but not the lest, we have our download section, While its not the
biggest yet, if you have some driver related downloads feel free to upload
them, or maybe download something from us. We have a few driver modding
toold available for download.

Until you next log on, Happy Gaming from the Driver Madness Admin.

bb42001

Noodles

By Skylabh
Welcome back man.
About the email, i received nothing. So i guess it was lost in the depths of the internet :mrgreen:
By madness
Skylabh wrote:About the email, i received nothing. So i guess it was lost in the depths of the internet :mrgreen:
It should have been sent to your, yahoo.fr email account. If you no longer own this email account you should update it from the user control panel on this website.

http://drivermadness.net/forum/ucp.php? ... eg_details

This is so if you ever lose your password you can get a new one sent to your email account. But one of the staff here would be happy to reinstate you with your account if you can prove you are you. But you would probably have to remember a lot from your account to get access back. I noticed some bigger users from the past, namely Lseven7 and D-Elite who were friends from New Zealand who no longer use this website cannot no about it as there emails no longer work. Which sucks. I dislike it when people randomly disappear without saying bye :(

I guess I disappeared at one stage, but I kept on making an appearance every now and then.

Haha strnage story, I've had dreams of Lseven7 and D-Elite even though I've never seen them before, haha :P I was on a holiday to New Zealand.
By Skylabh
madness wrote:It should have been sent to your, yahoo.fr email account. If you no longer own this email account you should update it from the user control panel on this website.
I'm still using this email, so i don't know what happens. Usually i receive notifications to my email when i have a new pm here.
By n1kk
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Hello to all "Driver" lovers!

I've found you when I was looking for anything on "Driver 2" soundtrack last week and today I decided to join to the fandome. :D
I played both Drivers on PSone in the early 00's and for almost a year I had been really stuck with "Driver 2". So now everything related with this game brings me these memories... Some are good because of careless times in total, some are not because I'd fallen ill when I was 13 and had been put into a hospital for two weeks, which was a big stress for me. :o But all this WAS.
And one more important thing about Driver 2 is the Music, I didn't know what kind it was but sounded to me nice... and then in two or three years I started to learn guitar. :D All this bluesy stuff in cut scenes and the background music which was different depending on the city and the situation – it fascinated me. :mrgreen:

Hope, I will have something to share with you. :specialdriver:
By NateNightGaming
Hello, NateNightGaming here.

I would like to introduce myself!

I make funny/dark humour videos sometimes but can also appreciate the brighter side of life :)

I love you all <3
Vortex liked this
By madness
NateNightGaming wrote:NateNightGaming here
hello there NateNightGaming, welcome to Driver Madness

im not sure what kind of humor this video is but i made it 14 years ago, your post reminded me of it somehow :lol:

im currently on extended leave but randomly drop by to say hi :happy:

love you too ❤️ love for all 🥰
NateNightGaming liked this
By ScarfaceOne
Hello everyone, my name is Scarface One and I am a 26 year old fan of Driver and other video games who has Autism, Tourettes Syndrome and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I am a member of the Furry Fandom. I am also a huge Stranglers fan and have seen them five times, including when Dave Greenfield was still alive. I am a fan of Iron Maiden as well.

I've just completed Driver San Francisco and I'm going on holiday to Morpeth on May 12 to May 19, which is quite near where Reflections is based in Newcastle. So it will be quite interesting.

I have a Level 2 UAL Media Certificate as well.

Hope you enjoy what I've written.

Scarface One(Scarface like Al Pacino if your a driver fan, or Scarface One from Ace Combat if you like).
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]