Because video games are fun.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
0takumetalhead wrote:Am I the only one here who's already tired of V?
No...it gets boring fast. But when the pc version comes out its going to be fun again due to all the mods!
By Olanov
I'm not bored of it. Then again, I rarely do get bored of stuff. I'm a boring type of person.
By VAIMAHDO
I never get bored. GTA V doesn't bore me, but I like GTA IV better :D
By 0takumetalhead
Nice work, Olli!
Personally not regretting selling V though, money I got out of it is spend on Metro Last Light's season pass and some other stuff on PSN.
Rockstar should remake 2.
By Olanov
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:I never get bored. GTA V doesn't bore me, but I like GTA IV better :D
As do I!
0takumetalhead wrote:Nice work, Olli!
Personally not regretting selling V though, money I got out of it is spend on Metro Last Light's season pass and some other stuff on PSN.
Yeah, that or London. GTA V was a disappointment (waiting on that PC version) but I can stand it from time to time.
By VAIMAHDO
GTA IV multiplayer (PSN) Was such an enjoyable experience for me! (2010-september 2013 RIP) It was so random and alive! So fun and so silly... I was scared GTA IV was going to be left (It has) And was hoping GTA V will take that feeling on multiplayer. I sadily find it is so very rarely. It's just killing sprees and spawn killing all the time. Such a bland experience.
By 0takumetalhead
Olanov wrote:
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:I never get bored. GTA V doesn't bore me, but I like GTA IV better :D
As do I!
0takumetalhead wrote:Nice work, Olli!
Yeah, that or London. GTA V was a disappointment (waiting on that PC version) but I can stand it from time to time.
I'm personally going to check out soon how a fully patched GTAIV would run on my newer laptop, there are quiet a few mods I want to give a run.
By Olanov
Indeed. The jobs don't make it any better neither.
0takumetalhead wrote:I'm personally going to check out soon how a fully patched GTAIV would run on my newer laptop, there are quiet a few mods I want to give a run.
Good luck! Better yet, enjoy.
By VAIMAHDO
Olanov wrote:Indeed. The jobs don't make it any better neither.
0takumetalhead wrote:I'm personally going to check out soon how a fully patched GTAIV would run on my newer laptop, there are quiet a few mods I want to give a run.
Good luck! Better yet, enjoy.
Agreed!
By Olanov
I found a friend to play GTA Online with and I can safely say that I've had so much more fun than being alone. Couple of new pics incoming:

Netman on the left, me on the right.

We also had this pretty amazing situation occur in Sandy Shores. We wanted to make a quick buck and figured we'd hit the local convenience store. Okay, we walk inside and hold up the clerk, everything is good until... The clerk pulled a shotgun on us, forcing us to blow him away. That gave the sheriff's office enough time to arrive and surround the store. We figured the best plan was to hold out and pick them off one by one, clear some space for us to make our getaway. We fought for a minute or two and made a run for it. Our plan was to split up: one keeps the cops on his tail and the one with less heat goes to the airport. It worked, Netman got the plane and lost his wanted level. As I was struggling to lose the police on the ground we came up with a plan. He would land the plane for me at the airport and I would make a switch after getting some distance between the police and myself.

Here's pictures in order of the switch:

Me coming in with the stolen Sheriff's car.

Just done making the switch:

Taking off and escaping:

It was simply amazing.
By Steerclear
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Nice to see you enjoying GTA V Online, and an awesome moment of madness you had there. I find (at the moment) it can be a bit hit and miss online, unless you go round causing chaos, but it can make it 10 times better playing it with a friend. TEAMWORK lol . It's quite obvious that they've decided to focus mainly-ish on the multiplayer side of things this time round. However I've heard that there are DLC's incoming for both story-line and online (heists a well known one for online) can't wait to see what else they've got in store.
By Olanov
Steerclear wrote:Nice to see you enjoying GTA V Online, and an awesome moment of madness you had there. I find (at the moment) it can be a bit hit and miss online, unless you go round causing chaos, but it can make it 10 times better playing it with a friend. TEAMWORK lol . It's quite obvious that they've decided to focus mainly-ish on the multiplayer side of things this time round. However I've heard that there are DLC's incoming for both story-line and online (heists a well known one for online) can't wait to see what else they've got in store.
Whoa, sh*t. Totally missed this post. Agreed though, playing with a friend is the way to go. I also found myself playing the storyline over again and I'm enjoying it way more than before. Love the amount of dynamic events.

Anyway, I think it's time for my usual picture dump!

By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Hello again, San Andreas!

(and still, no turning steering wheel)

CANNOT WAIT FOR PC VERSION.
By Olanov
Wheels wrote:(and still, no turning steering wheel).
It is something a GTA game doesn't need first hand, especially since the car interiors are pretty low detail to begin with. Considering the high amount of resources poured to other details, sacrifices have to be done somewhere. What the game could actually use is more balancing with the AI, not to mention heavy amount of glitches fixed and finally the promised DLC's. Besides, you're not driving in first person so there's a really small chance to eye the wheel when you want to keep your eyes on the road, no on the steering wheel.
By VAIMAHDO
I've noticed and found so many oversights around in this game. (Flying dirt, plants) and came across a few structures with some sides or legs of them not touching the ground.
By 0takumetalhead
What do you expect from such a large map?
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:
It is something a GTA game doesn't need first hand, especially since the car interiors are pretty low detail to begin with. Considering the high amount of resources poured to other details, sacrifices have to be done somewhere. What the game could actually use is more balancing with the AI, not to mention heavy amount of glitches fixed and finally the promised DLC's. Besides, you're not driving in first person so there's a really small chance to eye the wheel when you want to keep your eyes on the road, no on the steering wheel.
*Ahem* Jailbroken Console + GTA V + Mods = First Person.
By Olanov
Wheels wrote:*Ahem* Jailbroken Console + GTA V + Mods = First Person.
Sure, but those are mods. That's not how you're supposed to be playing the game, hence why they didn't invent it. (animated steering wheels)
By Wheels
Olanov wrote: Sure, but those are mods. That's not how you're supposed to be playing the game, hence why they didn't invent it. (animated steering wheels)
I agree with you. It would've been nice.
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:Most certainly.
It would make it look more alive.
By Olanov
I would say the amount of tuning options right now contributes to the car looking alive, knowing how different they can look.
By VAIMAHDO
0takumetalhead wrote:What do you expect from such a large map?
I expected exactly that. (Y) The flying dirt is quite amusing though. :lol:
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:I would say the amount of tuning options right now contributes to the car looking alive, knowing how different they can look.
GTA: San Andreas: Revival.
By madness
I want to try some mods on my laptop too, but not game enough to buy the game on PC if GFWL is still attached. I herd a rumour rockstar games might be removing it in favour of another DRM or just remove it all together. I herd they are doing some work on some older games that ran on GameSpy or something and now Games for windows live is closing down hopefully they announce something for GTA IV so we can all enjoy multiplayer and hopefully they will make some more sales for all those people who have avoided the game due to that DRM.

Also GTA V PC, where on earth are you? I hope your coming soon and I hope your coming sooner than March 2015. I hope they have lots of people working on optimisation and making it very mod capable.

Although, watch dogs will keep me entertained :)
So I'm not too fussed :P
By VAIMAHDO
madness wrote:
0takumetalhead wrote:
Olanov wrote:
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:I'm personally going to check out soon how a fully patched GTAIV would run on my newer laptop, there are quiet a few mods I want to give a run.
I want to try some mods on my laptop too, but not game enough to buy the game on PC if GFWL is still attached. I herd a rumour rockstar games might be removing it in favour of another DRM or just remove it all together. I herd they are doing some work on some older games that ran on GameSpy or something and now Games for windows live is closing down hopefully they announce something for GTA IV so we can all enjoy multiplayer and hopefully they will make some more sales for all those people who have avoided the game due to that DRM.

Also GTA V PC, where on earth are you? I hope your coming soon and I hope your coming sooner than March 2015. I hope they have lots of people working on optimisation and making it very mod capable.

Although, watch dogs will keep me entertained :)
So I'm not too fussed :P
I don't remember saying that. Also, I have no "new" computers...
By VAIMAHDO
Dam! This kills the PS3/Xbox 360 version! See? We all knew a PC version was to be announced soon enough! Screw this, I'm selling all of my older computers (Besides my 2000 SONY VAIO PCV, 1998 COMPAQ ARMADA M700) If I sell what I have, I would have $450!!! I want to at least end up with a core i3 processor.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]