Because video games are fun.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Casual logic at it's finest.
Well gaming is meant to be a casual thing, so yeah, it is casual logic haha :P
By VAIMAHDO
That video was hilarious. My opinion on this is: With mods, possibilities are endless. I wish modifying consoles was easier though. But I'm even more excited for the PC version. Hopefully I can actually publish my replay editor videos for now on. :|
By max.thunder
[youtube]
[/youtube]

By VAIMAHDO
Incredible! The PS3 and PC version look the best in my opinion. I can't wait to tear ass through this game with my GTX 750Ti SC!
By VAIMAHDO
DatDirtyBananas wrote:I can't even run GTA IV at a nice speed, so this might break my pc :(
It will run as long as your video card can take it. Do expect a low framerate, around 5Fps, though. I will play multiplayer with you if the game doesn't have the "If yer computer has under 15 Eff Pee Ess then yew get kicked" defect that GTA IV had.
By VAIMAHDO
madness wrote:
DatDirtyBananas wrote:I can't even run GTA IV at a nice speed, so this might break my pc :(
GTA V should perform better than GTA IV.
Seems much more optimized, but I guess we will find out.
April 14th couldn't come sooner.

The new 60fps trailer download.
http://videos.rockstargames.com/v2/V-pc ... 080p60.mp4
*System requirements are higher
Don't get your hopes up too much, or shall I say, don't expect a better experience then GTA IV, since V requires more processing cores.
By max.thunder
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
By VAIMAHDO
Not necessarily Mr.Bananas, as long as you have a 64bit machine of the current new generation (which personally you don't) you will run it amazingly. So you could glide along with ease on a high end Celeron or a Pentium G3258 and a decent video card with at least 1GB of memory. RAM? Cheap as hell.
By DatDirtyBananas
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I'm not even sure wtf is a difference from CPU and GPU. Ironic because I use Unity 5 :lol:
By VAIMAHDO
DatDirtyBananas wrote:I'm not even sure wtf is a difference from CPU and GPU. Ironic because I use Unity 5 :lol:
You aren't going to go far with saving money if you don't know that. It's easy to figure out but..
CPU = Central Processing Unit (Processor, obviously)
GPU = Graphics Processing Unit (Video card/Graphics card, obviously, call it whatever you want)
I run the game at almost absolute maximum settings on my NVidia GeForce GT630 2GB video card and hold around 70-200Fps.
By Olanov
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Just did this. Just goes to show how beautiful the game looks, with the NPC interactions and animations working together. Suggest in watching 1080p with 60 FPS on Chrome if you can.
By Olanov
DatDirtyBananas wrote:That't eh first video i seen from you where the cops actually lost :o
If you can call 2 perps out of 3 dying as a win. Those guys put up a fight.
By max.thunder
Olanov wrote:[youtube]
[/youtube]

Just did this. Just goes to show how beautiful the game looks, with the NPC interactions and animations working together. Suggest in watching 1080p with 60 FPS on Chrome if you can.
Nice vid. Hope that someday mods will come around making cars deformation more noticeable (like in IV).
By madness
I've had a little fun with GTA V.
Unfortunately I haven't had the best of luck with performance and this game.
I tried it on my MAC with Bootcamp (Windows) and the frame rate jumps up and down like a yoyo.
I have a feeling it is stuttering as I don't remember the FPS counter going down during the moment of poor performance.

and before you say, you cannot game on a mac.
many other more intense games run fine.
Most notably Saints Row IV works like a dream.
Watch Dogs performs better than GTA V but there are some issues getting the graphics as high as I thought the built in ATi M295X would handle.

I think my issue lies with the lack of driver updates. ATi don't update bootcamp drivers as regularly.
But that doesn't explain why other newly released games worked fine too.
Disappointed I couldn't play GTA V in all it's glory. I will try my best to save up for a dedicated windows PC when Intel Skylake becomes available.

For now I'm going to get Project Cars and focus on that game. :mrgreen:
By max.thunder
madness wrote:I think my issue lies with the lack of driver updates. ATi don't update bootcamp drivers as regularly.
Yeah, for example Nvidia had a driver update recently especially for GTA V.
By VAIMAHDO
I should try that update, my video card is really weak, but it may help. It's always worth a try. I have well over 100Fps and if the game goes under 50 it runs in slow motion. Same problem Madness is having.
Last edited by VAIMAHDO on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Steerclear
Loving GTA V on PC at the mo. Mainly due to the Rockstar Editor. If only Driver San Francisco's film director was as in-depth. Anyway, here's a quick chase I did spontaneously with one of my friends. Hope ya'll like it!
[youtube]
[/youtube]
By max.thunder
Wow, very nice video, lots of work put there. Watching that vid makes me think what actually a real Driver sequel should had been, it only needs the touch of Driverish driving feel and the damage.
By Steerclear
max.thunder wrote:Wow, very nice video, lots of work put there. Watching that vid makes me think what actually a real Driver sequel should had been, it only needs the touch of Driverish driving feel and the damage.
Thank you very much! Yes, I completely agree. The film director in San Fran was very disappointing, considering it was one of the main features from the first Driver. But we can only dream (at the moment) that there will be a new Driver with a better film director. GTA does a great job though, even though the handling and damage isn't as good.
By VAIMAHDO
Excellent video, I watched it twice! If I only had the motivation to upload any of mine... I only upload about 4% of videos I make. The 96%? Collect in gigabytes on my old hard drives and lost folders. Just this month I have made 14 videos, only two of which I'm definitely releasing to the internet. :L
By Steerclear
VAIMAHDO wrote:Excellent video, I watched it twice! If I only had the motivation to upload any of mine... I only upload about 4% of videos I make. The 96%? Collect in gigabytes on my old hard drives and lost folders. Just this month I have made 14 videos, only two of which I'm definitely releasing to the internet. :L
Cheers man! I think you probably put a lot more work in to your videos. It's a shame that you don't get to upload them all.
By max.thunder
USING SINGLE-PLAYER MODS IN GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 COULD GET YOU BANNED FROM GTA ONLINE
Source

By TheEngiGuy
That's what you get for pre-ordering a "old" game at full-price that "promised full PC capacity" when instead you got fucked by the devs in no time.

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg