Projects to be completed for the DriverWiki.
By Nikusakken
Job: Quotations Editor
Projects/DriverWiki/All

Pre-Requisites:
Own a copy of DPL
Have enough time to organize everything
Few mispelling as possible

Expected Outcomes
Hear all the sentences and dialogues of the characters and pedestrians and organize the most memorable ones.
Organization Example:

TK:

"You can run f**ker."
"f**k me! This place still a dumb."

Ray:

"Yeah! I know, I'm too good to you."
Note: Censuring a profanity is up to you.

Interested Editors Listing
  1. Nick Brasil
By madness
I suggest getting a user per Driver title interested who will extensively search for memorable quotes. Then opening a topic in each driver forum where people can post quotes they found most memorable within that driver title.

Although this is mainly for Driver: Parallel Lines it'll be great to see it extended to other titles later on if anyone is interested.

But for now it's a great idea to keep things focused towards one area, Driver: Parallel Lines and once we've covered that it'll be interesting to see it extended towards other titles.

- I suggest opening up a topic in the Driver: Parallel Lines forum to ask users the quotes they found most memorable.
- Playing through Driver: Parallel Lines to find the quotes they found most memorable.
- Perhaps getting the fairly memorable and creating a poll to determine the most memorable.

Hope those ideas help, the success of this project!
Once your organised what you want to put on the page, post it all here and I'll organise a suitable page on the DriverWiki.

This Requested Project is approved.
By Nikusakken
madness wrote:I suggest getting a user per Driver title interested who will extensively search for memorable quotes. Then opening a topic in each driver forum where people can post quotes they found most memorable within that driver title.

Although this is mainly for Driver: Parallel Lines it'll be great to see it extended to other titles later on if anyone is interested.

But for now it's a great idea to keep things focused towards one area, Driver: Parallel Lines and once we've covered that it'll be interesting to see it extended towards other titles.

- I suggest opening up a topic in the Driver: Parallel Lines forum to ask users the quotes they found most memorable.
- Playing through Driver: Parallel Lines to find the quotes they found most memorable.
- Perhaps getting the fairly memorable and creating a poll to determine the most memorable.

Hope those ideas help, the success of this project!
Once your organised what you want to put on the page, post it all here and I'll organise a suitable page on the DriverWiki.

This Requested Project is approved.
Thanks madness. I have this idea after reading the Wikiquotes, so I was thinking that it would be something interesting for the DriverWiki.
Thanks for your sugestions about this project. Let's see how many people will be interested in this, and we can do something really interesting.

Thanks again. :)

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg